• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog comic Savage Starlight?

Gorillaz

This is the same company that let all of its story on a demo with outlines of big moments and accidently left the trailer for Tlou on a ipad on a plane a week before reveal

It might not be misdirection. Still love ND tho

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I'm pretty sure that during one of the gameplay previews out there, Ellie stops to talk about one of the movies and the release day is also summertime 2013. The game takes place in 2033.

Didn't ND leave a small collection of hints towards TLoU in Uncharted 3 iirc? So we never know, this or something else could be hinting at their next project.

Order

It's related to The Last of Us. It's not really anything to write home about. People on a media blackout should probably look away.

Elaborating in the spoiler:
It's an in-universe comic series that Ellie and Joel run into a lot while running around. Apparently there are arcade cabinets and movie posters too.
I thought that was the case.

This is the same company that let all of its story on a demo with outlines of big moments and accidently left the trailer for Tlou on a ipad on a plane a week before reveal

It might not be misdirection. Still love ND tho

This happens all the time with demos. Sucks that people are extracting it, and apparently spreading it around.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
There's no way ND would write an intentionally cheesy game...

It's related to The Last of Us. It's not really anything to write home about. People on a media blackout should probably look away.

It's an in-universe comic series that Ellie and Joel run into a lot while running around. Apparently there are arcade cabinets and movie posters too.

I'm on a media black out for The Last of Us but come on, I think some people are taking it a bit too far. How is this a spoiler? In that case,

Spoiler
There are cars in The Last of Us

If there is anything beyond it just being there then yes please don't spoil it, but the fact that it's there isn't really anything.

Yeah I figured. I don't even click TLOU spoilers lately but I had a feeling what yours would be and I was right :p

Not really a spoiler though seen as some previews already alluded to this stuff a nit anyway

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Guys, keep in mind that we are technically not have supposed to have seen that TLoU spoiler/easter egg yet.

smr00

Banned
I really really hope they announce a new game that isn't Uncharted or last of us
Why would they announce Last of Us sequel when the first one isn't even out yet? NG isn't EA.

I would love another new IP but i can't say i would be disappointed in a next-gen Uncharted. Those games are 'mazing.

Why would they announce Last of Us sequel when the first one isn't even out yet? NG isn't EA.

I would love another new IP but i can't say i would be disappointed in a next-gen Uncharted. Those games are 'mazing.

oh for some reason I thought the game was out already. As for Unhcarted after 3 games + the vita game I've kinda had my fill on that series. I think it concluded nicely even though 2 was the stronger game and I'd hate to see them milk it. I'd like their next game to be less linear/less handholding.

Jarmel

Banned
Aren't they working on some game with pirates? I thought someone grabbed a quickshot of something from one of the developer videos.

Spazznid

they trollin'

The art here reminds me of the art for Graphic Audio Novels...

vw0101.jpg

sl0702.jpg

Give me a Battle Royale / Hunger Games style setting in a large open world (like a big island), with the hunting, scavenging, fight to the death mechanics of TLOU - specifically the feeling of the Winter chapter

So I just started playing TLOU after finishing GOW:A, and I came across this reference in the game.

Given this, as well as the GOW "when worlds collide" thing, can we be pretty such that ND is hinting at Sony Santa Monica's next big PS4 game?

We know its a shooter, with MP and vehicular combat (from the job postings).

(MODs pls don't ban me if this was an illegal bump)

Top Bottom