• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog touring SpaceX!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
tumblr_mv1deafnqF1rznvc3o1_500.gif

moly_640.gif

OMG YES. I love it when Geoff teases us. He did a really good job when he was hyping us up for TLOU, so this should be a fun ride. ND doing a game with aliens, man is that going to be so awesome.

So some of the dogs visited Japan and now SpaceX. Very interesting. Nathan Drake + scifi space ships + Eastern influence = Firefly

Looking forward to it, whatever it is.

farisr

F*** You to the guy who even mentioned Cowboy Bebop. Now anything they reveal will be met with a slight disappointment since it's not going to be that.

TEH-CJ

Banned
I'm down for space but no alien invasion please. We already had resistence.

Hell no man. We need another Halo type shooter. Yes there is a abundance of of fps games, but mostly are generic military cod clone garbage.

If naughty dog can make an alternative to Halo CE....I'll be a happy man.

I might be in the minority that wants this though.

Possum

Hell no man. We need another Halo type shooter. Yes there is a abundance of of fps games, but mostly are generic military cod clone garbage.

If naughty dog can make an alternative to Halo CE....I'll be a happy man.

I might be in the minority that wants this though.

I doubt we'll ever seen a first-person game from ND. IIRC they've said in the past that they like the player being able to see their character.

TEH-CJ

Banned
I doubt we'll ever seen a first-person game from ND. IIRC they've said in the past that they like the player being able to see their character.

I am more than ok with it being in 3rd person. A halo type game with the last of us style combat and animations. It would be incredible.

Stark

Banned
Dengeki Online posted an interview a few days ago about The Last of Us with Bruce. That would explain why he was there, I think.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Or we're the aliens facing the invaders, the humans

had to edit cause it hurt my brain but YESH

This right here. I can imagine them making you a General or some such similar badass who ends up stranded and eventually working with some of the aliens to survive and then you're all like "Fuuuuuuuuuuu.... we're the assholes."

Naughty Space-Gods.

EVIL

What the?

A serious, properly written alien invasion game by ND?

I need their bank account number so I can wire them all my money ASAP.

I would like to see an alien abduction game instead of a large space opera or large resistance style alien invasion game (I think those have ran its course and its realy hard to do something diffrent in that genre). There is nothing that gives me more the creeps then classic greys, I loved the movie Dark Skies, and I would love a game like that, maybe even venture into the more creepy alien stories.

Top Bottom