• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
If they think the KD era was a disappointment, just wait until Westbrook bolts and that podunk franchise is blasted into irrelevance. He put in 9 hall of fame level seasons to that team/fanbase.
What's with this era shit? We supported him though his injuries and big game losses, and he left to join the most talent rich team in the league. The guy doesn't have a spine, and you know it. He's also a hypocrite, judging others for doing exactly what he did.

What's with this era shit? We supported him though his injuries and big game losses, and he left to join the most talent rich team in the league. The guy doesn't have a spine, and you know it. He's also a hypocrite, judging others for doing exactly what he did.

Fuck outta here with this entitled bullshit. Save that kind of uninformed garbage for First Take. "He doesn't have a spine" lmao

YOu sounding like Dan Gilbert right now. Think about that.

If you're referring to his tweet in 2010 when LeBron joined the Heat that was over Penny Hardaway wanting to go to the Heat to get a ring so he's not a hypocrite.

TTG

Were you there with some chicken soup or something? gtfo.

Fucking Westbrook. LOL

that's who they should be booing. what's his turnover stat?
Bet he hits 10 turnovers before double digits in anything else.

He's rattled, but I understand it.

Surfinn

Damn seems like they just flat out don't have the 3 point threat to keep up with a team like the Warriors, when they're shooting at least decently.

TTG

Hey, you know who could make some 3s? They used to have this guy, his name was like that soft drink, lanky dark dude. Surge?

No, I won't "fuck outa here". You lack the perspective of what the state and franchise was going through when he left...

I don't give a fuck about what the state is going through. The people who use the fact that he exercised his right as a free agent to make a career decision that he felt was best for him and his family as some sort of character flaw are the ones that need perspective.

I don't give a fuck about what the state is going through. The people who use the fact that he exercised his right as a free agent to make a career decision that he felt was best for him and his family as some sort of character flaw are the ones that need perspective.

+1

Not to be cold but I hated it when it was done to LeBron and I'm not fond of it now either.

badb0y

Thank you. It's always seemed crazy to me that as a player you are expected to be loyal to your team to a fault but they can turn around and ship your ass out anytime and that's cool.

Thank you. It's always seemed crazy to me that as a player you are expected to be loyal to your team to a fault but they can turn around and ship your ass out anytime and that's cool.

Seriously. If KD's foot injury never healed and he turned into Grant Hill 2.0 those same fans would be the same ones berating him and wanting him shipped out of town.

Surfinn

All of these cupcake/negative KD posters are cringy as hell. So childish. I could see if the guy was a huge asshole and had a "Go fuck yourself, OKC" moment but wow. To actually spend time creating a poster like that seems incredibly silly. Plus it seems like he did so much for the city. I can understand being frustrated or hurt as he seems to have touched a lot of lives off the court, but to behave like that..

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
All of these cupcake/negative KD posters are cringy as hell. So childish. I could see if the guy was a huge asshole and had a "Go fuck yourself, OKC" moment but wow. To actually spend time creating a poster like that seems incredibly silly. Plus it seems like he did so much for the city. I can understand being frustrated or hurt as he seems to have touched a lot of lives off the court, but to behave like that..
I don't think you would have seen this much ire had he gone to any other team.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Another Knicks national TV game tomorrow

What could go wrong

Ewing appears, somehow Alonzo is there and we JVG holding onto dear life on Alonzo's leg all over again

Let's say it will be a Remastered version

Or

Latrell Sprewell shows up and starts chocking out everybody thinking they look like PJ Carliesmo

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So all the booing went away when KD has the ball

Looks like a 20+ point blowout in the visitor favor really shuts up the crowd

Top Bottom