• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

That's all time Celtics great Gordon Hayward to you.

giphy.gif

This needs to happen.

Wouldn't all games matter at this point. Celtics trailing close, Cavs want that number 1 spot, no?

He's said countless times he could care less about which seed they are. They have the ability to win one on the road when need be.

I agree Lue shouldn't have played him 39 minutes, although JR's first game back and he looked rusty as fuck.

So uh, the Timberwolves, Blazers, and Mavericks have all been playing really well since the all-star break.

They all can still make a run to the 8th seed, which is awesome. Too bad they can't catch the Thunder or the Grizzlies though. Memphis just lost to the fucking Nets, that alone should disqualify them for the playoffs.

Believe in the Curry Bowl!

Wouldn't all games matter at this point. Celtics trailing close, Cavs want that number 1 spot, no?

Only low seed they might have to worry about is the Heat (or Pacers for one extra game), and guessing where the Heat will be from 6 through 8 isn't really possible.

I mean, is there really a difference between which of the Wizards, Raptors, and Celtics they face in the ECSF or ECF? Bulls might upset one of the second-tier teams, maybe Heat go full Waiters in the first round, and Pacers and Hawks can also upset. Makes no major difference for the Cavs, maybe makes it even easier.

They all can still make a run to the 8th seed, which is awesome. Too bad they can't catch the Thunder or the Grizzlies though. Memphis just lost to the fucking Nets, that alone should disqualify them for the playoffs.

Believe in the Curry Bowl!

Grizzlies have lost their touch recently, but the Nets are also not that bad. They were playing close games, threatening wins, actually winning, at the beginning of the season when Lin was actually able to orchestrate their offense, and now that's he's back, and their young team has been able to develop some, they're, imo, analogous to the January Sixers - teams shouldn't sleep on them and expect an easy win.

Start the season over, and without the Lin injury they're comfortable above the Kings, Lakers, and Magic win totals by the end of the season

FZZ

Banned
Cavs are fucking ass without Lebron

my god either Lue is a terrible coach or this is a sub .500 team with Love and Kyrie playing without Bron

Christian

They won a game when he was suspended and they beat the Lakers. From what I've seen the team is absolute trash.

It's not entirely fair to blame Boogie. Besides him, AD, and Jrue, they've got absolutely zero NBA players.

And for the record, I'm not saying you're blaming Boogie. I'm agreeing with you. The team is liquid garbage.

Sandfox

I want to watch this game, but I absolutely hate Reggie Miller.

It's not entirely fair to blame Boogie. Besides him, AD, and Jrue, they've got absolutely zero NBA players.
Besides the obvious roster issues I think it's a mistake to build a team around two high usage bigs.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

And for the record, I'm not saying you're blaming Boogie. I'm agreeing with you. The team is liquid garbage.

Their o rating with the 2 on the floor is beyond horrific.

Btw have the Pelicans won a game since acquiring Boogie?

They beat the lakers I think with boogie on the floor... or maybe the suns. They won another game when he was suspended as well.

Lakers have about 18 games left or something. Yeah, I think we can lost most of them. I would rather finish with 25 wins and be it second place than win 30 and lose our pick much easier.

D'Lo can look so good sometimes.

Also Luke Walton mentioned it during the BS podcast but considering how frail he looks Ingram's ability to finish strong is impressive.

It was a good listen. Luke seems like a smart dude, which coming from Byron is refreshing as fuck.

Really like how Clarkson has been playing since the Lou trade. I kinda feel like he was complacent when he played with Lou.

We made have lost our chance at Ball with the fuckery put on display tonight.

Fuck this win.

Fuck this team...and of all the teams to get out tanked by...

Ugh.

Top Bottom