• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Cant take this rivalry between OKC and Warriors seriously with Warriors just outplaying them in so many different ways.

I wouldn't call it a rivalry. It's like that Freshman that keeps challenging the Varsity player, and the Varsity player accepts because he like the lil' dudes enthusiasm. Until he decides he got somewhere else to be and puts the match out of reach before calling it quits.

But I do gotta wonder, does Westbrook know who Curry is now?

That Fuck You 3 after the shoving match I thought would fire up OKC, but the Dubs sizzled that flame out real quick early in the 3rd.

I hope Durant snuck into the home locker room middle of the 4th Qtr and left a nice assortment of cupcakes for the Thunder too.

Could be the last time we see them this year, might not get another opportunity.

Golden State and Cleveland both fucked up by not signing Nene. Pretty sure we have him on a veteran's minimum, and he's easily better than any of the Golden State centers, barring back 2 backs/long stretches of games.

TTG

Golden State and Cleveland both fucked up by not signing Nene. Pretty sure we have him on a veteran's minimum, and he's easily better than any of the Golden State centers, barring back 2 backs/long stretches of games.

Can't have everyone I suppose. Watching the game tonight, I thought
Taj Gibson
would be great on the Warriors as well.

But anyway, you could legitimately make a Money Ball out of this year's Rockets.

phanphare

Banned
didn't see this posted yet

currydunk.047bi4.gif

Gigglepoo

So, the Pacers traded the #20 pick for Thad Young. The Nets picked Caris LeVert. Is LeVert any good? Or any of the players picked after 20? I have no clue if Indiana "won" that trade or not.

Bread

Banned
So, the Pacers traded the #20 pick for Thad Young. The Nets picked Caris LeVert. Is LeVert any good? Or any of the players picked after 20? I have no clue if Indiana "won" that trade or not.
He's been the one bright spot for the Nets this year. There are some injury concerns with his foot that dropped him so far, he was a lottery talent without them.

Gigglepoo

He's been the one bright spot for the Nets this year. There are some injury concerns with his foot that dropped him so far, he was a lottery talent without them.

Drat. That's what we get for prioritizing short-term success, huh? With or without Paul George, the Pacers will be better off once that situation is resolved.

teepo

This is fascinating, quite a long read too. Was hoping to delve into the "secret sauce" that makes it the ultimate pre game snack, but it seems to be psychological more than anything. Not exactly the worst food to eat, but not super good either.

i highly doubt it's psychological. pbj is a staple for many athletes and i wouldn't shy away from calling the combination of the three (peanut butter, jelly and bread) a super food.

Kevtones

This is fascinating, quite a long read too. Was hoping to delve into the "secret sauce" that makes it the ultimate pre game snack, but it seems to be psychological more than anything. Not exactly the worst food to eat, but not super good either.

I'm not entirely against trying this in my own life. I might.

Sandfox

David Nwaba just went from going undrafted and making the D-Fenders through tryout to receiving a multi-year deal with the Lakers. That's pretty amazing and I'm happy for him.

Top Bottom