• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Sandfox

According to Stein Embiid had a scan recently that revealed a more pronounced tear and we won't get a timetable until after the surgery.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Never forget. "There's no reason to think embiid will struggle to stay healthy". Significant meniscus tear spells big trouble, especially given the mechanism in which he tore it. If I'm the sixers and can net something, o flip embiid as fast as possible.

thank god the nba isn't the nhl.

Fuck the NHL.

Big Al has been quietly very good in March, averaging over 15 points while shooting nearly 60% from the field with over 7 rebounds and 5 assists. Another solid line tonight with 15-8-8. That's like Draymond Green but not as obsessed with punching dudes in the balls.

Torn on whether I want the Nuggets to get the 8th spot or to miss out and maybe get some decent luck in the lottery (LaVar would just tell them his son won't play for them anyways)

After the Falcons, I was hoping the Hawks would do something for my ATL sports drive... but they fucking succcccckkkk

And I'm not that into soccer sigh

Haven't the Cavs been wrecked by injuries all year? I doubt we've seen their peak, assuming they get healthy for the playoffs.

edit: Oh just saw Smith and Love have been back. Maybe they should be worried then.

So now that the Celts (46-26) and the Cavs (46-24) are tied for wins in the East, when do the Cavs make up those 2 games that they are behind the Celtics?

do they have 2 extra back 2 backs coming up?

Cav's have seemed to be behind almost everyone in total games played all year.

TTG

It's impossible to tell with the Cavs and we won't know until they get to the finals because the East is the East. Credit to Lebron, he had every opportunity to pull a Dirk/Mavs this year and he hasn't and now, if Durant isn't himself, they are the favorites.

Haven't the Cavs been wrecked by injuries all year? I doubt we've seen their peak, assuming they get healthy for the playoffs.

edit: Oh just saw Smith and Love have been back. Maybe they should be worried then.

Honestly at this point JR Smith being out would definitely help them, he's having an atrocious season.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haha one of the Raps beat reporters just outlined probably the greatest/worst case scenario ever for the Raps on the last day of the regular season.

Raps play the Cavs for the last game of the season, the scenario is this:

Cavs need to win to get the #1 Seed or drop to #2
Raps need to win to get the #3 seed or drop to #4

Love it, thanks.

Top Bottom