• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Why do the refs bail out and help Harden so much? I don't understand.

Edit: Damn, they really want this GS/HOU game close don't they? 39-11 FT disparity. Wow

Lmao the garbage calls in the Rockets and Warriors game. If I'm a player I'd really call them out and call them garbage, NBA can fine em dgaf. Making millions eat that fine

Kanguro

Neo Member
Who is more annoying Draymond or Beverly? Both are on the starting five "most annoying players you'd love to have on your team".

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Man, if the Rockets can't win at home with nearly a 4 to 1 FT advantage and KD out I don't know what to say.

TTG

I'm afraid the Warriors do everything the Rockets do just a little bit better

Nah, you guys are goats of unwatchable bullshit. Pierce riding over a sprawled and writhing Lebron in his wheelchair with an indignant Chris Paul in his lap doesn't even come close to your stratosphere. Congratulations.

I don't care if y'all don't like our brand of basketball, we were supposed to finish 8th or 9th in the west this year and now we have the 3rd best record in the NBA. We don't have a true Center since Howard left for Atlanta so the system D'Antoni runs is the only system that could be successful for us

Rox Shot Chart

p37z4HO.jpg

Nah, you guys are goats of unwatchable bullshit. Pierce riding over a sprawled and writhing Lebron in his wheelchair with an indignant Chris Paul in his lap doesn't even come close to your stratosphere. Congratulations.

Ah, this feeling, it feels so familiar....

I revel in it XD

Top Bottom