• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

TTG

*looks around*

I wish Chicago, the Pels, and the Wolves were in the playoffs, but everything else is looking alright.

OIV3Grn.png

heh.

Jacce

Banned
*looks around*

I wish Chicago, the Pels, and the Wolves were in the playoffs, but everything else is looking alright.

OIV3Grn.png

heh.
Chicago is god awful with a terrible mash up of a roster. Why would anyone want them in the playoffs? Zach Lowe wisely keeps saying that Chicago making the playoffs would just make him angry because they are such an uninspiring mediocre team.

Fjordson

That Nurkic trade saved not only Blazers season but also Neil Olshey job.
Nurkic is a beast. Picked him up on fantasy a few weeks ago also lol.

The Jokic matchup was interesting. I think Jokic is more skilled overall with his passing and outside shot, but Nurkic looks like he's in way better shape. Jokic kinda waddles up and down the court in comparison and he just couldn't handle Nurkic physically.

Apparently, the Pacers are getting the band back together.

They've re-signed Lance Stephenson for 3 years, according to Adam Zagoria and Adrian Wojnarowski.
A 3 year contract? Especially after back to back injuries this season, Minor injuries but still.. well hope he returns to his old self for the Pacers sake, minus the ear blowing shenanigans.

Dynomutt

Apparently, the Pacers are getting the band back together.

They've re-signed Lance Stephenson for 3 years, according to Adam Zagoria and Adrian Wojnarowski.

The prodigal son returns. His greedy decision to leave put a hamper on a promising start in Indiana and now Indiana looks really stupid for not giving him the money to begin with and setting the team back. Hopefully this all works out he can ball when he wants.

GetLucky

The prodigal son returns. His greedy decision to leave put a hamper on a promising start in Indiana and now Indiana looks really stupid for not giving him the money to begin with and setting the team back. Hopefully this all works out he can ball when he wants.

The Pacers actually offered more than Charlotte. That's what made it all so confusing.

Is Kerr or Pop resting players tonight? I feel like I'm high off the Blazers Vs Nuggets last night and want to wwatch more good basketball.

Fjordson

Is Kerr or Pop resting players tonight? I feel like I'm high off the Blazers Vs Nuggets last night and want to wwatch more good basketball.
Kerr said everyone's playing. I'd bet Pop will play everyone.

This will come close to deciding the 1 seed. Dubs up 3 games if they win, only up 1 if they lose.

But shout out to the NBA for making this the sixth straight game in San Antonio the Warriors have played on the second night of a back to back....

Chicago is god awful with a terrible mash up of a roster. Why would anyone want them in the playoffs? Zach Lowe wisely keeps saying that Chicago making the playoffs would just make him angry because they are such an uninspiring mediocre team.

And the funny thing is they is a really good chance they are making the playoffs anyway this year. Their last few game schedule is literally World of Tanks.

But shout out to the NBA for making this the sixth straight game in San Antonio the Warriors have played on the second night of a back to back....
That's some bullshit. But at least it's a short trip from Houston. And players got some in-game rest watching the FT parade yesterday.

And looking at the standings, Ws are currently up 2.5 games. So 3.5 with a W or 1.5 with an L.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Damn the bucks toying with the celts right now. Really using their size advantage out there. Celts have had the open shots just not finding the net right now.

Gigglepoo

If the Pacers miss the playoffs, the league owes them the first pick as a reward for never tanking, never getting the first pick in their history, and not picking in the top 10 since '89.

RootCause

If the Pacers miss the playoffs, the league owes them the first pick as a reward for never tanking, never getting the first pick in their history, and not picking in the top 10 since '89.
Lol what about the Heat. We don't have a superstar like the Pacers(Paul), and yet, we put out a competing product. Don't get me started on missing out on the first pick, but that did turn out great. :p

Top Bottom