• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K15 |OT| Everyone picks Cleveland

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah I'm SonicXtreme on steam.

my team isn't too far along though. i think my bestish lineup (well only like 8 deep since i don't need to waste contracts at this point) is rated like 77 off 56 def lololol
I think it's more fun if we can limit it to 1 silver or something.

Hasney

Sweet, got a corner 3s badge since that is my go to spot on fast breaks. Get a long pass, catch and shoot as soon as I get my hands on it.

No, but if you quit and it replays again, it's still installing. Check system storage in settings to see how long is left.

Im pretty sure it's done installing as well as the update. How can I check the system storage? This is just pissing me off. I've tried quitting and its still loading up this fucking matchup

Hasney

Im pretty sure it's done installing as well as the update. How can I check the system storage? This is just pissing me off. I've tried quitting and its still loading up this fucking matchup

Nah, that bar in the dashboard is only the first 2GB. It has 70GB to install in general.

Caffeine

uninstalled it this game is a joke. The ai is broken opposing cpu finishes like Jordan, your team ai is rubbish no matter what team or difficulty is set. The my career starts you off like a struggle basically feels like they want you to pay for vc.

Double D

Can you switch MyCareer difficulty after you've started it? I figure if I'm going to get my ass handed to me anyways, I might as well earn double the VC

In last years game my bro and I had an online Assoc going on the PC. Everytime we would get to the off season the computer would start acting goofy simming us through free agency. Is this bug occurring this year?

Lol at this game. So online is basically who shoots more threes? I had a guy that put up 20 in the first half! That's not basketball. Glad I just borrowed this from my store and didn't pay for it.

7kdZfaT.png

I can't believe I'm eating on a patch that may or may not allow me to play a single player mode. But here I am.

Ive yet to play the game hearing how bad it is.

Installed, downloaded day one patch, haven't played it once yet.

Waiting on patch. Goes back to playing Madden 15.

hbkdx12

Lol at this game. So online is basically who shoots more threes? I had a guy that put up 20 in the first half! That's not basketball. Glad I just borrowed this from my store and didn't pay for it.
It was like that last year and I've never even step foot on the park

Pretty sure that option is removed. Likely due to both consoles having their own recording features. (Even removed it from the PC version though...)

Double D

PSA to anyone who is playing MyCareer on the standard difficulty and hates how few points you are getting - Crank the difficulty all the way up. I just switched and the difference is barely noticeable. It actually just feels like your teammates play better.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
kinda wish I picked this up on Xbox instead of PS4. just took a look at OS, looks like all of the roster makers stuck with Xbox.

meh.

cacophony

yo when the FUCK can i request a trade? im on the magic and we get beat by 30 pts every game. we're 11-55

the funniest part is last game our team's total PER was -434 and I had +124.

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy crap MyTeam is testing my patience. I had enough points to get a cheap pack, got Adreian Payne, that's fine I just wanted to get a contract of some sort. I finally beat the Wizards in domination (needed 720 points for 3 stars, got 739) and who do they give me, Dejuan Blair. I have 4,200 credits so I get a mid tier pack in hopes of getting somebody useful and who do I get...Matt Bonner.

I now have Speights, John Henson, Carlos Boozer, Kevin Garnett, Nick Collison, Mirotic, Blair, Bonner, Jerebko, Adreian Payne, Drew Gooden, Motiejunas.

Meanwhile I only have Noel as a center. I have about as many silver PFs as I do every other position combined.

edit: I just did the math it's actually more than the others combined haha

Blablurn

yo when the FUCK can i request a trade? im on the magic and we get beat by 30 pts every game. we're 11-55

haha

I'm going through the same shit haha

My guess is you can change the team in free agency. Right now I'm just trying to play as good as possible. I want a good team next season.

Into

In the first season you cant, dont worry by the end of the first season you will tons of cut scenes with your agent. You will get to choose top 3 destinations, and your first top pick you get a talk with their "mentor" player, if you give favourable answers you will join them etc.

Just make sure to play well for Magic, even if you lose,, raise that Team Interest. You will pretty much be able to choose which team you want to play for

uninstalled it this game is a joke. The ai is broken opposing cpu finishes like Jordan, your team ai is rubbish no matter what team or difficulty is set. The my career starts you off like a struggle basically feels like they want you to pay for vc.

Exactly my first impression. But after you complete your 10 day contract and get used to timing etc. it will get better soon.
Another hint:

set playcalling to auto, and Playvision to all plays.

Then the CPU will call plays and the lines will tell you what to do. If you follow those instructions you'll get B easy.
When you feel more comfortable, break the plays and get yours.

Wouldn't celebrate too hard. Same position I'm in and I don't know who plays there, but he shot over me all night.

Still won at least!

Waiters and Miller didn't cause me much trouble, wasn't an amazing game for me I was getting destroyed inside nothing went my way, no free throws at all.

Warriors now and Thompson has started strong luckily so have I.

Double D

How much can you earn daily and how does it work?

It varies. Basically you've got a chance every 24 hours to choose 3 random cards. Some cards are worth 200, some worth 400, and some correspond directly to MyTeam player cards.

You add those 3 cards together and that's how much VC you can get for that day. If you've got 3 of the same card (ie 3 400 VC cards), you get a x2 multiplier. So in my example you'd get 2400 VC.

Also, once the regular season starts, you'll be able to pick winners of the real NBA match ups every day, which should give you something like 50 or 100 for every time you correctly pick the winner.

Basically if you have a device that can get the app, you have no reason not to spend 1 minute every day to get free VC.

Cant believe no one else is upset they took out the random public team up mode. Where it gives you two random teams and a random player and uses matchmaking. This all star team up is so lame, everyone picks the same highly rated players. Why take out a mode that's been in the game since 2K9?

Hasney

I just want her to come up and go "Yes you, rookie of the year... you first" and then it hits an ME style scene. Right there in the press conference in front of everyone.

Dug

Banned
Pharell was at my playoff game. First time I've ever seen it happen. When I said hi to him he blew me off though. :(

fader

is it just me? or does the hair in this game look disgusting? I picked old school Kobe and his hair looks so weird.

Tik-Tok

is it just me? or does the hair in this game look disgusting? I picked old school Kobe and his hair looks so weird.

Everyones hair looks like they were hanging there heads out of the window while driving down the highway behind a grease truck.

Top Bottom