• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors got blown out in game 3 x the first half of game 6 last year

Don't play shook Warriors, how do you play shook, I don't get it man. High school x NCAA crowds are more hostile , NBA crowds in the front are all rich people that don't give a shit

If you had to play in front of crowds that sit in the top I'd be shook.
I find it hard to believe they'll get blown out this time. If they lose, it won't be by much.

Cornbread78

This has been more interesting then the actual games so far:

Y081Tl4.jpg

http://heavy.com/sports/2017/06/kev...wife-dating-warriors-lebron-james-nba-finals/

https://theringer.com/2017-nba-finals-rihanna-vs-kevin-durant-84772b94df94

bionic77

Is there any way that LeBron did not hook up with Rihanna?

That might be the most impressive thing he has accomplished in his career.

Warriors got blown out in game 3 x the first half of game 6 last year

Don't play shook Warriors, how do you play shook, I don't get it man. High school x NCAA crowds are more hostile , NBA crowds in the front are all rich people that don't give a shit

If you had to play in front of crowds that sit in the top I'd be shook.

Was watching Game 3 highlights from last year and from what I can take from that game is that the Warriors were missing their shots early and the Cavs were making almost everything. The Warriors defense looked terrible in that game too. Also, during that blowout, Richard Jefferson started. Last minute adjustments for Richard starting again?

airjoca

I'm not the most knowledgeable basketball fan but I do not remember seeing flopping when I watched as a kid. I'll lose respect for MJ if I find flop videos on youtube.

He has "flopped", as in selling the foul a little, I've seen something before.. But in no way does it compare to LeBron´s antics.

Cornbread78

Is there any way that LeBron did not hook up with Rihanna?

That might be the most impressive thing he has accomplished in his career.

LOL, well, from all her recent "boyfriends," it doesn't sound like it would be that much of a feat....

I think she's just a Bron fan.

So after tonight what will GAF's response be...

GM1 "It's just one game"

GM2 "Same thing happened last year"

GM3 "???"

GM4 Profit

All I hope is that the Cavs can at least compete in this series. Otherwise we are in for a long few years. A painful trip back to the '90 Bull's reign.

Yeah, and even the '90s Bulls never swept in the Finals. Cavs have to win tonight or it's a sweep. Down 3-1 last year was bad enough. Down 3-0 and they will just give up.

bionic77

Ha, I don't know. I remember when he tried to hit up Rachel Bush on IG on the sly and got busted instantly.
We only hear about when it does not work.

It must work out for them more often than not if they keep doing it.

Must be nice to just send a request for sex to super hot chicks on instagram and usually get a yes.

He took his talents to YesJulz while he was in Miami...allegedly.
Another reason why AC Green is better than LeBron and most NBA players.

He was perhaps the only guy who was able to resist the temptation of side bitches, groupies, and high maintenance wife types.

Rihanna is just so freaking hot that has to be a lifetime achievement for anyone who got there.

Rihanna is trying to best Justin Beiber for front-running championship teams. She showed up to the last World Cup and was suddenly a Germany fan when they were in the final and won it all.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
This fawning over another human, in this case Rihanna, as being more a more impressive feat than what LeBron has done as an athlete kind of... sounds pathetic.

Is Curry's current trajectory, barring injury, the #2 PG of all time? This is a sentiment I've read from both journalists and fans recently.

x-Lundz-x

VeeP

Is Curry's current trajectory, barring injury, the #2 PG of all time? This is a sentiment I've read from both journalists and fans recently.

Didn't you know, Curry only plays good when their up. He's a fraud. Steph just pads his stats. He's a choke artist.

/s

rambis

Banned
If you consider him a PG, then maybe. But the NBA has largely went away from those labels, players now a days are classified as simply Guards, Forwards or Centers.

I would still put Stockton over him at this point, even without a title. Even looking at Curry's "greatest season ever" last year his Ortg is "only" 125, which Stockton did 3 years in a row with 22pts and over 15asts per 100.

Didn't you know, Curry only plays good when their up. He's a fraud. Steph just pads his stats. He's a choke artist.

/s
I'd love for you to prove other wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom