• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Sandfox

Alex Kennedy‏Verified account @AlexKennedyNBA 3m3 minutes ago
Derrick Rose will likely make his free agency decision this weekend, tweets @sam_amick. He's reportedly considering Lakers, Cavs and BULLS.
Rose is going to pull a Lebron.

jdstorm

Banned
We love Curuso, but we need him in the G League to win that chip.

He played for OKC last season and was the 5th best player on the team that lost in the WCF. He was also a complete no show in the playoffs. Toronto as reigning champs are still the heavy favourites to win next season.

The hottest Cav take is that Cedi Osman is the next Delly in terms of scrappiness level. Cavs don't have many young players, so I'll accept and absorb this take.

Also, this what that looks like
c5yZ32F.png

You need to beCleve harder. GM LeBron still has a few moves left... GAF Gold sources told me.
Honestly new Cavs jerseys should just say BeCleve

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

FFS Melo, just go already. I'm not sure he helps the Rockets any, but god damn, this is going to be an interesting and fun season to watch. I love watching the pure rebuilding teams like my Suns (and hopefully the Knicks) but there's also a bunch of solid teams in the West that are actual contenders (contenders to lose to the Ws in the WCF).

There is nothing I hate more than watching 41 win teams play. Such a waste. Either compete or rebuild, I say!

Line_HTX

Yao has denied any inerest in buying the Rockets. Focused on growing basketball in China some more, which is a good thing to grow the game.

Dynomutt

Wow!?!?! He wants to be ore of a focal point? Could Kyrie get it done alone? Even then where would he go where he could be a focal point?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This makes no sense. Why would Kyrie wait till this point in the offseason to ask for a trade?

I mean the writing is on the wall and he knows Lebron is gone after this year and he doesn't want to be stuck on a cellar dweller but why now?

Tall4Life

I think Kyrie goes to a team in the East who needs a star... Hawks, maybe. Any of the upper tier teams have already filled out their rosters unless they make drastic cuts to get him.

jmizzal

Hahahaha I love seeing the Cavs implode

Cavs wouldn't do that trade. Irving's value is at an all time high now with the way he played in the Finals.

Bleadsoe is prob the best player they are gonna get that other teams are willing to give up, PHX can throw in some of there other young talent and picks

Teams with good enough players to match Irving are not gonna trade them due to those teams being good already

Bronx-Man

Banned
Crazy how the Warriors are making almost every team in the league step their game up and stock up their rosters while the Cavs are imploding.

Top Bottom