• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
All time Raptors team!

Kyle Lowry
Demar DeRozan
Vince Carter
Tracy McGrady
Hakeem Olajuwon

BUCKETS BABY BUCKETS!!!

FZZ

Banned
lebron-james.png

🤔

RedAssedApe

Banned
wtf, Lonzo was on twitch playing n64 games lol

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/166265689

Go to 53:41.

Lonzo's segment was pretty boring. Most of his answers: I don't do that lol

At 1:17:00 Dennis Smith Jr. picks an N64 hockey game to play. Fultz walks in on the segment and is like "whoa they have donkey kong and mario kart? why you pick hockey bro?" ejects the hockey game. then proceeds to blow in the n64 cartridge before putting it in. lol

At 1:17:00 Dennis Smith Jr. picks an N64 hockey game to play. Fultz walks in on the segment and is like "whoa they have donkey kong and mario kart? why you pick hockey bro?" ejects the hockey game. then proceeds to blow in the n64 cartridge before putting it in. lol

Did Fultz break anything while playing n64?

Kevtones

Fox plays late game OOT and name drops Metal Gear Solid. Apparently a big gamer.

Fultz confirmed to be a legend.

Fjordson

So whats up with Big3? I'm guessing its shit, since no one talks about it.
It sucks.

The NBA already has some guys on the tail end of their career who looked washed and aren't fun to see play. Big 3 is a few steps beyond even that.

And it's half-court. A large part of the appeal of pro basketball is the athleticism and the fact that they're flying up and down an entire court. Not for every player, but just in general. Watching old guys play half-court ball is just dull.

They got to make big 3 pro-am. Definitely needs some young athleticism to pick up the pace a bit. Even watching the highlights are pretty boring.

Bread

Banned
half court basketball is some of the lamest shit to watch unless you have a great coach who runs a motion offense.

ISO players in their 40s who can barely get up for a dunk anymore are not watchable.

FZZ

Banned
3 on 3 hella fun ninja idk what youre talking about

full court games everyone becomes a try hard and/or they go chino hills on your ass with outlet passes and cherry picking

depends what park/gym you go to tho

Jarate

Banned
I'm too fat and tall to play full court basketball.

3 on 3 just let's me camp the post the entire game

I don't like the rule sets for most 3 on 3 ball (no change of possession on a score is silly to me idk) but I personally find it more fun then 5 on 5

I gotta find a court to play at in my area, havent played basketball in years

LionPride

Banned
Like I love full court, but shit sometimes after two games of full where you runnin up and down constantly, but that third game...I need a little half court

Then playin to 21 when no one can fucking score? Shiiiiiiittt

Top Bottom