• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I think it was Milwaukee, if I remember the 2016 draft lottery correctly. (Didn't watch 2017.)

Holy shit, I type start typing Milwaukee into Google, and within four letters "milwaukee bucks owner's daughter" is the first search result.

Thirsty ass NBA fans lmao.

jdstorm

Banned
While flattening lottery odds wont fix everything (Adam Silver is still more interested in playing Vince McMahon then a fair commissioner and the NBA CBA has huge structural issues) it should at least help bad GMs get fired sooner which will increase the overall quality of the NBA.

I would give him a 3 year 30 million type deal. You'd have to be crazy to give him big time money.

if he stays healthy next year he'll get big payday. He's best off just waiting it out and playing the year. His stock can't get much lower. But when he's healthy he's a great young player, better than Wiggins tbh.

if he stays healthy next year he'll get big payday. He's best off just waiting it out and playing the year. His stock can't get much lower. But when he's healthy he's a great young player, better than Wiggins tbh.
Well he is more efficient than Wiggins but that's about it. Neither can't defend for shit.
He is still out for much of next season. I fully expect the Bucks to try to bring him in slowly around the ASB to avoid another injury.
His injury history will still affect his value come next summer.

jbug617

Banned
DJVbDmWVwAAOHue.jpg

Jarate

Banned
"I truly believe that Ben is going to be the future of this league."
-Amir Johnson on Ben Simmons

Ben Simmons is really good guys. Him and Jojo is going to be the best PnR on earth

Jarate

Banned
”The stuff I've seen him do just training, it almost seems like it's not fair, man," said Johnson. ”You get a guard to switch on him, you get a big to switch on him, and he's just an unbelievable athlete, unbelievable scorer, and an unbelievable passer. He can do it all."

2 MORE WEEKS TILL TRAINING CAMP FUCK YEAAAAAA

“The stuff I’ve seen him do just training, it almost seems like it’s not fair, man,” said Johnson. “You get a guard to switch on him, you get a big to switch on him, and he’s just an unbelievable athlete, unbelievable scorer, and an unbelievable passer. He can do it all.”

2 MORE WEEKS TILL TRAINING CAMP FUCK YEAAAAAA

Has he developed a jump shot, though.

Dude would not shoot in college.

”The stuff I've seen him do just training, it almost seems like it's not fair, man," said Johnson. ”You get a guard to switch on him, you get a big to switch on him, and he's just an unbelievable athlete, unbelievable scorer, and an unbelievable passer. He can do it all."

How did JJ got so good during the summer?

Anime time-skip type of development?

Cornbread78

Watch your whore mouths.

I may have grown up playing football, but I've been coaching soccer from U6 to U19 rec and travel for awhile now.

Daughters are great for broadening horizons, lol.

Top Bottom