• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

DJz0fF3UQAETjHK

That GE logo looks gigantic.

Question just got nba 2k for my switch. Any sites out there that discuss real life nba team rotations for this season yet? I want to start up a franchise but what my teams to be accurate. Or is it too early?

Anybody catch this?
Apparently KD has a fake twitter account that he uses to defend himself with.
Another user on the reddit thread said he also has an IG account that does this as well.

Lol I believe it. dude is so damn petty

Edit: Although honestly thinking about it more, I can probably understand it somewhat to a degree. Can't imagine some some of the crazy messages he gets on twitter.

Lol I believe it. dude is so damn petty

Edit: Although honestly thinking about it more, I can probably understand it somewhat to a degree. Can't imagine some some of the crazy messages he gets on twitter.

Everyone gets em dude. This is pathetic and embarrassing. But also fucking hilarious and equally cringy lmao! Dude did good to go to the Warriors, otherwise he would have spent the next 5 years watching Curry and Lebron cycle between rings.

Cornbread78

Is anyone planning on doing a GAF NBA Fantasy League this year?

I'd be done as long as it's Yahoo and standard live draft, or offline draft.

For Fun, but probably wouldn't work:
Make is a separate thread in the Community OT, give each guy a couple hours to make their pick and let everyone (both participants and spectators) talk $hit about all the picks in the thread. Would need 1 person to take the lead and track the picks and run the league.

Cheebo

Banned

Make is a separate thread in the Community OT, give each guy a couple hours to make their pick and let everyone (both participants and spectators) talk $hit about all the picks in the thread. Would need 1 person to take the lead and track the picks and run the league.

I dont believe either Yahoo or ESPN would allow multi hours per pick. Not to mention there are quite a few rounds so it would take a long time to go through and I dont think you can get many to work around their schedules to be ready for their picks at certain random intervals every day for a week or so.

Cornbread78

I dont believe either Yahoo or ESPN would allow multi hours per pick. Not to mention there are quite a few rounds so it would take a long time to go through and I dont think you can get many to work around their schedules to be ready for their picks at certain random intervals every day for a week or so.

Yahoo allows for Offline drafts, it's just a matter of 1 person keeping track of the picks. We would have three weeks to go through 12 picks each, lol. The first few rounds usually fly by, it's the later picks that drag because nobody cares about bench scrubs...

Cheebo

Banned
Yahoo allows for Offline drafts, it's just a matter of 1 person keeping track of the picks. We would have three weeks to go through 12 picks each, lol. The first few rounds usually fly by, it's the later picks that drag because nobody cares about bench scrubs...

Well you learn something new every day lol. Had no idea. Well, I for one would be on board then!

I used to run a league like this on another forum and it was an absolute ton of fun. You have almost 30 days until opening day, so you should have time. What we used to do is have the person who picks PM the person who is next up so they get notified as soon as it is their turn, and set up an auto-pick list if someone takes too long. If someone knows they won't be around they can also give another person power to make the pick for them.

edit: also instead of having one person keep track of the picks, just make a google docs spreadsheet that people can edit as they make their pick. Whomever runs the league then just needs to enter the teams when the draft is complete.

Cornbread78

Well you learn something new every day lol. Had no idea. Well, I for one would be on board then!

I used to run a league like this on another forum and it was an absolute ton of fun. You have almost 30 days until opening day, so you should have time. What we used to do is have the person who picks PM the person who is next up so they get notified as soon as it is their turn, and set up an auto-pick list if someone takes too long. If someone knows they won't be around they can also give another person power to make the pick for them.

edit: also instead of having one person keep track of the picks, just make a google docs spreadsheet that people can edit as they make their pick. Whomever runs the league then just needs to enter the teams when the draft is complete.

I'm in if someone wants to take the lead on it!

Just using the Yahoo ranking list is the easiest way to use for auto picks. I'm on my phone 24/7, so I would just keep checking the forum, or we can use discord to keep track of the picks

effzee

Yo WTF is Kyrie talking about on FT? All about the journey and inner discovery and evolution and path to his growth. WTF you talking about dude? Either admit why you left or don't go on shows to answer questions.

TraBuch

Banned
Yo WTF is Kyrie talking about on FT? All about the journey and inner discovery and evolution and path to his growth. WTF you talking about dude? Either admit why you left or don't go on shows to answer questions.
He's doing exactly what Kobe did.

TraBuch

Banned
It's pretty clear he just didn't wanna be in Lebron's shadow and felt that he couldn't develop as a PG with LeBron being the actual PG. Just doesn't wanna throw dudes under the bus like Max wants him to.

effzee

It's pretty clear he just didn't wanna be in Lebron's shadow and felt that he couldn't develop as a PG with LeBron being the actual PG. Just doesn't wanna throw dudes under the bus like Max wants him to.

But why go on these shows if you aren't going to answer anything. He did throw some shots in about how he was utilized. STFU Kyrie. You had years before Lebron came to be this supposed complete player and you are who you are. Great scorer but not an all-around PG and def don't play D.

Kyrie is trying to make it sound like because of Lebron and the setup, his game was hindered and limited. Lebron told you not to play D? Or to pass the ball to open dudes?

His answer that "I've watched a lot of bball" ... and?

TraBuch

Banned
But why go on these shows if you aren't going to answer anything. He did throw some shots in about how he was utilized. STFU Kyrie. You had years before Lebron came to be this supposed complete player and you are who you are. Great scorer but not an all-around PG and def don't play D.

Kyrie is trying to make it sound like because of Lebron and the setup, his game was hindered and limited. Lebron told you not to play D? Or to pass the ball to open dudes?

Because a player when he's 19-21 is done developing, right?

I'm in if someone wants to take the lead on it!

Just using the Yahoo ranking list is the easiest way to use for auto picks. I'm on my phone 24/7, so I would just keep checking the forum, or we can use discord to keep track of the picks

I can't run this but if someone else wants to I'll be happy to help out with getting it set up.

effzee

Because a player when he's 19-21 is done developing, right?

No, he isn't but he also wasn't prohibited from learning and wanting to play D. Nothing that LeBron did prevented him from learning to be a better PG or play D. That's on him.

He also makes it sound like going to Boston was always the plan as if this some magical journey destined to be. Honestly, he sounds like a complete idiot.

"LOL IM VERY MUCH WOKE". WTF? Ask him about the globe.

phanphare

Banned

in today's nba team defense is key and that's out of kyrie's hands. now he gets to play for a great coach who actually emphasizes defense so I'm sure that will improve. kyrie might still get roasted one on one (and with the talent at pg pretty much everybody at the position does unless you're putting your 2 or 3 on the pg like kawhi on russ or something) but he'll be able to be smarter about funneling his man when he does get beat because he'll likely be able to trust the defense and also his transition defense will likely be improved as well.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Can we just agree the NBA is possibly the best sports league?

If it's not some disrespect on the court it's disrespect on social media.

Cheebo

Banned
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20668236/there-never-nba-draft-prospect-slovenia-luka-doncic

Ive been hyping this kid for a while, 18 years old and arguably the second best player on a gold medal. Played heavy minutes for one of the best euroteams at 17. This guy is the fucking truth fam.

I WANT DONCIC

Process is over, you aren't getting a top 5 pick this year.

And the NBA is without question the best pro league we have. Worldwide. Sorry Premiere League & NFL.

Anybody catch this?
Apparently KD has a fake twitter account that he uses to defend himself with.
Another user on the reddit thread said he also has an IG account that does this as well.
The twitter thing looks like his/nikes social media manager fucked up haha

That Instagram screenshots are hilarious tho

It's the best pro sports league other than college football.
This is a good dig

Top Bottom