• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need a PS3 Wireless headset recommendation

RedAssedApe

Banned
did you click the link? yeah... didn't think so. they don't have issues. i have them.

I didn't have to click the link as I know exactly what sets are available through Astro. Either your post was going to be about picking the A40s...which many claim to be the best gaming headset or about the A50s since they are the only wireless headset Astro offers. Posting a link without any context doesn't help him at all. Also, both are outside of the OP's budget (based on OP and replies) and probably overkill for what OP wants to use them for.

I do know when the A50s first came out they had all kinds of problems. The postings and reviews on various forums about the A50s trended negatively. I will concede that maybe these issues have been fixed with the number of firmware updates they have released since then.

Maybe they are in fact awesome...still doesn't change the fact that they are $300 MSRP. I think I've seen them below $200 once and that was some kind of joke sale on Astro's website on April Fools that lasted like a hour. The joke being Astro's never go on sale. Which isn't really a joke at all... -_-

But yes. I should have responded in a less snarky manner. That's my apology. :p

I had no clue how easy it would be to get the Pulse Elite to work with my Xbox as well. Maybe the best money I've ever spent on a gaming accessory.

Top Bottom