• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF 2013 TV Show of the Year ~Results!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Top Ten

zh36fNN.jpg

For the third (and final) year in a row, Breaking Bad claims the #1 spot!

Tucah said:
A pretty fantastic ending season for one of my favorite shows of all time. Well done.

Nobility said:
I have always been able to differentiate my favourite show from the best show. It is not difficult to admit that BB was television at its finest. Every new episode was an event. BB has its place in television history as one of the greatest, I was just happy to live in the moment.

thekenta said:
Everything I expected from the final season and more.

Huut1X8.jpg

And for the third year in a row, Game of Thrones claims the #2 spot!

Hours Left said:
Back to its former glory after an unfocused second season, this show rips your heart out on a weekly basis and has you begging to sew up your own wounds and do it all over again.

Steelyuhas said:
An excellent third season that finally realized its potential from a production standpoint and covered some of my favorite arcs in the books very well.

Kano on the Phone said:
That red wedding.

OeYqiLN.jpg

Orange is the New Black

Stumpokapow said:
I think this was the best show that aired this year, because television is at its best when it slowly and carefully develops human themes. The Wire didn't get the praise it got because of crime stories or the subject matter of drugs, but rather the very human character portrayals and thoughtful reflections on American society. Orange is the New Black succeeds in much the same way. As with Kohan's Weeds, the tendency for the protagonist to continually make shitty decisions and not be adequately punished for them--and I'm certain season 2 will pull punches in how it follows up on season 1's ending--is a distraction. But all of the characters seem like real people. And so they should be, given who makes up the American prison populations. I thought by even trying to address racial and gender issues, trans issues, and intersectionality of identity, OitNB is vastly more ambitious and worthwhile than the vast majority of what's on TV. I've written about the show extensively elsewhere here so I'll leave it at that.

Divvy said:
This show really took me by surprise not only by how compelling the characters were, but how maturely it dealt with many gender issues. I say mature not because it was dealt with seriously, but because the show never tried to dance around these issues but embraced them like it was the norm. No matter how fucked up some of the characters are, the show never failed to persuade me to care about them which is a pretty great feat considering just how messed up some of them are.

Empty said:
i often think this show has been slightly overrated really, with lots of stupid plot elements excused because it stands for so many noble things that enlightened people should believe in; treating race, sex, class, gender and gender identity, with real dignity and respect and creating empathy for prisoners as people too. but then i really think about it and creating a show with such a rich range of people should be rewarded; it does stand out by doing something fresh and it's genuinely admirable. plus what characters these are too, one of the best supporting groups i've seen on tv and so much new acting talent revealed.

o0E6EY2.jpg

Mad Men

Valhelm said:
Season six of Mad Men was a roaring thrill-ride, with shocking twists and some beautiful writing. The season finale was one of the series' best, and remarkably tied together so many threads.

Sadsic said:
This was definitely a step up from season 5, and really brought a lot of interesting storylines into the fold. It also brought new, interesting characters this late into the show, which something that should be commended, as it could have easily whittled away at its existing characters until the end of the 60's.

SqGmg1D.jpg

House of Cards

Linius said:
Another new show, Netflix original series starring Kevin Spacey. I can't remember the last political series I've seen, but this one is great. Kevin Spacey and the rest of the cast are killing it and the story is really interesting. I'm also very fond of the way Spacey's character is always commenting on things he does towards the viewers, it's very refreshing.

Mushroomer25 said:
Leave it to David Fincher to turn the prospect of a web-only remake of a British miniseries into one of the best TV experiences of the year. No depiction of US politics on film has ever come close to this intricately plotted, twisted, and engaging masterpiece.

SB4yUYW.png

Hannibal

Snake said:
If you had told me back when this show was announced that it was going to be some of the best television of the year, I'd have laughed in your face. NBC's Hannibal? Of course it's going to be a trainwreck. But how wrong would I have been?

avengers23 said:
Unique in a way that only NBC, in its struggles, could find. It's a Bryan Fuller show through and through, which means it's gorgeous and well-acted, only this time the imagination is meant to disgust, not delight.. Mads Mikkelsen is incredible on this show; his depiction of Hannibal Lecter feels like a completely different creature from Anthony Hopkins', but it's no less monstrous.

4scr1Ce.jpg

Justified

Cornballer said:
"Decoy" is one of my favorite episodes of the year, and Justified did a great job switching gears this season with a long mystery rather than the typical 'big bad'. Best dialogue on television.

avengers23 said:
It's hard to create and show mysteries in television shows. Justified is one of the few shows where it felt mostly right from beginning, even if the plausible suspects for the crime were few by necessity to make the revelation have an impact. But it never felt contrived, and every moment of the season seemed purposeful. Just a wonderfully crafted show.

lamaroo said:
Always a pleasure to watch, continued with a compelling mystery, and featured one of the series best episodes. Still the best dialogue on TV.

wYFoOSz.jpg

Arrow

Sober said:
This season of Arrow is literally going faster than most shows would dare go. Something that would be stretched over a third of a season is resolved in Arrow in maybe thirty seconds, if they aren't saving it for a cliffhanger ending (as it always tries to do). Even though I'm not a huge DC comics nerd, I appreciate them adding fairly recognizable (to me) characters and being able to play with even fairly large DC Comics characters without feeling like they have to walk on eggshells about it. The show owns its interpretations to those characters and isn't afraid to show it off at least once an episode.

greendomo's ghost said:
Best live-action superhero franchise happening at the moment. Don't let the fact that it's on the CW fool you. I didn't like Smallville. I love Arrow. The first season was fun, but it's vastly improved for the second. It moves along at breakneck speed, and embraces it's comic/cheesy roots fully.

dead souls said:
After hearing the continual hype I decided to give this show a shot. The easiest way to demonstrate its quality is to point out that I watched all 32 episodes in about 2.5 weeks. This is without a doubt the best comic book television show ever made and I’d even go so far as to say I prefer it to just about every comic book film as well.

6I0eujd.jpg

Orphan Black

Kabouter said:
I can’t remember the last time I was this impressed by the performance of an actor or actress who I’d never heard of before. Maslany should be cleaning up at award shows thanks to her performances on this show. Aside from that, this is a thoroughly entertaining sci-fi story with some pretty interesting characters.

TripOpt55 said:
Orphan Black came out of nowhere for me and was such a delight. It is quirky and funny without ever exuding the kind of cheese that turns me away from some science-fiction. And it has my favorite acting performance of the year. Lead actress Tatiana Maslany’s work here is simply amazing. It’s the kind of show that is best watched without knowing much going in, so I am trying to avoid many details, but if you are looking for a new sci-fi fix, this one comes highly advised.

6IqfxnD.jpg

Person of Interest

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
With the conclusion of the latest arc, this show is officially in the top tier of television. Not just network television. Television in general. No other show is as capable of juggling characters, arcs, emotions, themes, etc as well as Person of Interest is. This is the best work Jonah Nolan has ever done, surpassing the TDK series and Memento. It is several things: An amazing badass action show. A meditation on loss, regret, retribution, and redemption. A warning about our present and future, the propagation of surveillance tech and artificial intelligence. This is quite literally, the best show on television. At the end of the last arc, everyone was left alternatively shattered and exuberant. This show pulls no punches.

whatsinaname said:
The one show I have to watch every week. They don't let characters/plot lines linger. A perfect balance between the procedural element and the overarching plot.

maeh2k said:
With its procedural elements it may not always be the best show, but it's definitely one I'm looking forward to every time. At its best it's hard to beat. In episodes like 'God Mode' or the recent three-episode arc I found myself constantly amazed at just how good the show can get.

11-20

hXS9Ilw.jpg

The Americans

Dan said:
Fantastic debut with a really strong cast of actors and characters, with some welcome avoidance and/or subversion of anti-hero tropes.

TripOpt55 said:
While The Americans features the kind of tense moments and fun action that you’d expect from a spy show, it is the family drama at the heart of the show that really made me enjoy it that much more. Watching the two leads struggle between their devotion to family and country made for great television. And while I came in with a fondness for Keri Russell from her role on Felicity years ago, it was Matthew Rhys’ Phil Jennings character that I ended up loving as I got into this show.

QySHY5u.jpg

Boardwalk Empire

Abounder said:
At times uneven with its pacing, it still delivered some of the greatest scenes of the year. Everything from the supporting cast to costume design is as great as it gets on TV

Nobility said:
I thought S3 of Boardwalk was great but S4 kept us thinking and moving. It isn’t perfect but the attention to detail, the convincing portrayal from the entire cast and the bonds between characters makes it must watch television.

NDhm6Cr.jpg

Enlightened

ivysaur12 said:
One of the most beautiful series in the era of modern television. Absolutely stunning and heart wrenching. I don't think there's ever been a show that's connected to the human experience as purely as Enlightened. Rest in peace.

anaron said:
One of the most unique, deeply challenging and emotionally engaging stories I've ever experienced. A beautiful and brutal journey through the human condition and the hope to make it and the world just a little bit better.

4VreKMa.jpg

The Walking Dead

StanleyStutters said:
Up and down as usual, but I thought the first half of this season was their best half yet.

~Devil Trigger~ said:
Still the most tense hour on TV, still great show.

NnrCydv.jpg

Masters of Sex

mr stroke said:
Amazing writing, perfect pacing, and a plot that never feels contrived or rushed. Then you add Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan and it makes this the best show on TV by a mile.

dead souls said:
Michael Sheen. Lizzy Caplan. Great writing. In a ridiculously strong year for new shows this one was the best. It exceeded every expectation I had for it.

jjt3n7D.jpg

Luther

boingball said:
Great showcase for Idris Elba. And the setting in England is a welcome change from the usual US setting.

StanleyStutters said:
Idris Elba is right up there with best leading men in television. The show's latest season was spectacular.

QZoxaKf.jpg

Rectify

Cerberus said:
A powerful drama about how society deals with a man released from death row. Great performances from Aden Young and Abigail Spencer.

ivysaur12 said:
The best new series of the year. A haunting look into one man's life post-prison release. Slow, methodical, and absolutely harrowing. One of the strongest freshman entries in a very long time.

2Dk1DlM.jpg

The Good Wife

maeh2k said:
This is not your standard law procedural. The show's pretty much never not good. The characters are just great (with the exceptions of Alicia's children) and it has some really bold over-arching plot lines. It's always changing a bit and reinventing itself -- especially this season.

ivysaur12 said:
After a fairly hit or miss season 4, The Good Wife absolutely destroyed its world and is better for it. This is one of the slickest shows on television and is having the season of its life. The Good Wife continues to be one of the greatest law series of all time, and its a shame that more people aren't watching.

N3I11zW.jpg

Eastbound and Down

Cornballer said:
Gut-bustingly funny and poignant, this show will unfairly be remembered solely for the dick jokes (to be fair, there are some fantastic ones) when there's so much more to this meditation on fame and being a man in America.

lamaroo said:
"Holy Shit" Probably uttered by myself during this show more than any this year, fantastic finale.

HQD3v6K.jpg

Arrested Development

JerkShep said:
Even if the new structure doesn't work as well as it should, and some episodes required some much needed tripping, when AD hits its highs there are not many show that can compare.

Mushroomer25 said:
Yes, I know. Netflix's Arrested Development isn't as good as the original. It doesn't have the same feel. But in the process of trying to make a show that pays tribute to a modern comedy legend, Hurwitz & co have built one of the most fascinating comedy experiences you'll see this year. It's a layered, challenging narrative loaded with jokes that don't pay off for hours - while still being thoroughly entertaining & humorous. It's a season designed around the concept of binge-watching, and the promise of revisiting past episodes with new information.

Full list:

FORMAT: Rank, Name, # of votes, # of points

1. Breaking Bad - 116 - 1087
2. Game of Thrones - 101 - 660
3. Orange is the New Black - 64 - 420
4. Mad Men - 53 - 348
5. House of Cards - 56 - 331
6. Hannibal - 50 - 320
7. Justified - 45 - 272
8. Arrow - 37 - 245
9. Orphan Black - 48 - 244
10. Person of Interest - 29 - 228

11. The Americans - 45 - 210
12. Boardwalk Empire - 31 - 173
13. Enlightened - 20 - 159
14. The Walking Dead - 28 - 157
15. Masters of Sex - 25 - 136
16. Luther - 20 - 136
17. Rectify - 19 - 123
18. The Good Wife - 15 - 113
19. Eastbound and Down - 19 - 110
20. Arrested Development - 22 - 108

21. Veep - 21 - 106
22. Parks and Recreation - 25 - 105
23. Brooklyn Nine-Nine - 24 - 96
24. Sleepy Hollow - 20 - 87
25. Spartacus: War of the Damned - 12 - 87
26. Banshee - 13 - 79
27. Archer - 15 - 78
28. Treme - 9 - 71
29. Homeland - 14 - 70
30. American Horror Story: Coven - 12 - 65

31. Southland - 12 - 64
32. Happy Endings - 12 - 62
33. Fringe - 10 - 62
34. Top of the Lake - 9 - 60
35. Sons of Anarchy - 10 - 57
36. Doctor Who - 9 - 57
37. Almost Human - 10 - 53
38. South Park - 10 - 53
39. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - 11 - 51
40. Broadchurch - 10 - 50

41. Vikings - 11 - 45
42. Shameless - 8 - 43
43. Bob's Burgers - 8 - 40
44. Suits - 8 - 36
45. 30 Rock - 7 - 36
46. The Blacklist - 5 - 34
47. Adventure Time - 5 - 33
48. Elementary - 9 - 32
49. New Girl - 8 - 32
50. Psych - 7 - 28

51. Bunheads - 6 - 28
52. The Returned - 5 - 27
53. Teen Wolf - 4 - 25
54. Futurama - 3 - 25
55. The Neighbors - 5 - 24
56. The Newsroom - 5 - 23
57. Strike Back - 4 - 23
58. The Big Bang Theory - 3 - 21
59. Modern Family - 6 - 20
60. Black Mirror - 4 - 20

61. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 3 - 20
62. Ray Donovan - 5 - 18
63. Children's Hospital - 2 - 18
64. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 7 - 17
65. The Bridge - 5 - 17
66. Nathan For You - 3 - 17
67. Continuum - 4 - 16
68. Scandal - 3 - 16
69. Top Gear - 3 - 16
70. Reign - 3 - 15

71. Hello Ladies - 4 - 14
72. Revenge - 2 - 13
73. A Touch of Cloth - 2 - 12
74. Dexter - 3 - 11
75. Nikita - 2 - 11
76. The Middle - 2 - 11
77. How I Met Your Mother - 2 - 11
78. Regular Show - 2 - 11
79. Parts Unknown - 2 - 11
80. Parenthood - 2 - 11

81. Hell on Wheels - 3 - 10
82. Gravity Falls - 2 - 10
83. Africa - 2 - 10
84. Legend of Korra - 2 - 10
85. Masterchef Junior - 2 - 10
86. Chicago Fire - 1 - 10
87. Andere Tijden/Different Times - 1 - 10
88. The Borgias - 3 - 9
89. The Office - 2 - 9
90. Castle - 2 - 9

91. Supernatural - 2 - 9
92. Drop Dead Diva - 1 - 9
93. The Colbert Report - 1 - 9
94. The Originals - 1 - 9
95. Space Battleship Yamato 2199 - 1 - 9
96. Comic Book Men - 2 - 8
97. Eagleheart - 1 - 8
98. Attack on Titan - 1 - 8
99. Sports SESH - 1 - 8
100. Southcliffe - 1 - 8

101. Masterchef UK - 2 - 7
102. Californication - 1 - 7
103. The Daily Show with John Stewart - 1 - 7
104. Utopia - 1 - 7
105. The Powers Hour - 1 - 7
106. Workaholics - 1 - 7
107. The Vampire Diaries - 2 - 6
108. Comedy Bang Bang - 1 - 6
109. Ripper Street - 1 - 6
110. Glee - 1 - 6

111. The Crazy Ones - 1 - 6
112. 7 Days - 1 - 6
113. The Wrong Mans - 1 - 6
114. Hemlock Grove - 1 - 6
115. Shark Tank - 1 - 6
116. Dracula - 1 - 6
117. Ancient Aliens - 2 - 5
118. Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - 2 - 5
119. Family Tree - 1 - 5
120. NCIS - 1 - 5

121. Offspring - 1 - 5
122. Face/Off - 1 - 5
123. Eastenders - 1 - 5
124. Vice - 1 - 5
125. The Big C - 1 - 5
126. The Fall - 1 - 5
127. The Following - 2 - 4
128. Last Man Standing - 2 - 4
129. The Mentalist - 1 - 4
130. Derek - 1 - 4

131. Franklin & Bash - 1 - 4
132. Space Brothers - 1 - 4
133. Nashville - 1 - 4
134. The Millers - 1 - 4
135. Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 - 2 - 3
136. Top Chef - 1 - 3
137. Warehouse 13 - 1 - 3
138. Revolution - 1 - 3
139. Girls - 1 - 3
140. Downton Abbey - 1 - 3

141. Duck Dynasty - 1 - 3
142. Key & Peele - 1 - 3
143. The Mindy Project - 1 - 3
144. White Collar - 1 - 3
145. Covert Affairs - 1 - 3
146. Masterchef - 1 - 3
147. Family Guy - 1 - 3
148. Lilyhammer - 1 - 3
149. Once Upon A Time - 1 - 3
150. Longmire - 2 - 2

151. Suburgatory - 2 - 2
152. Cutthroat Kitchen - 2 - 2
153. The Following - 1 - 2
154. Raising Hope - 1 - 2
155. Rick and Morty - 1 - 2
156. Haven - 1 - 2
157. Redfern Now - 1 - 2
158. Hostages - 1 - 2
159. Unde the Dome - 1 - 2
160. Time of Death - 1 - 2

161. Bates Motel - 1 - 1
162. Clear History - 1 - 1
163. American Dad - 1 - 1
164. 1600 Penn - 1 - 1
165. Trophy Wife - 1 - 1
166. Wheeler Dealers - 1 - 1
167. Real Husbands of Hollywood - 1 - 1
168. Sunny Skies - 1 - 1
169. Hawaii Five-0 - 1 - 1
170. The Michael J. Fox Show - 1 - 1

171. The Venture Bros - 1 - 1
172. Nederland van Boven/Netherlands from Above - 1 - 1
173. RuPaul's Drag Race - 1 - 1
174. Community - 1 - 1

i just wanna say. i don't agree with neogaf.

because boardwalk empire should be number 1.

* quote this template post and replace with show of your choice.*

Thanks for your hard work, Ratsky.

Always interesting to read comments on the shows that I didn't watch. I still have some catching up to do.

anaron

Amazing job, Ratsky. :) so weird/cool seeing me quoted in the OP!

We know Enlightened won regardless

Frost_Ace

Enlightened almost in top 10 and above The Walking Dead! Well done GAF.

Also, I should really start watching OitnB, catching up on Masters of Sex ATM.

Blader

Pretty good list.

I actually just finished Enlightened a few days ago, after the voting thread inspired me to watch it. I guess I liked it, hard for me to articulate why though; things I didn't like about it from the beginning I still didn't like toward the end, but I was compelled to keep watching for some reason and ended up burning through the series pretty quickly. Just about fucking hated Amy, though, and it's no coincidence that the two best episodes of the show are the ones without her in it.

Tucah

you speak so well
Great list, fantastic job compiling it Ratsky.

And thanks for using my quote for Breaking Bad, first quote up there :D

vapor

Great job, Ratsky! Thanks for the hard work.

I'm curious though, could you do an analysis of the average number of points per vote (total points / number of votes)?

It would be interesting to see the "passion" per show; people clearly love Breaking Bad (av 9.37), while Person of Interest (7.86) is actually rated higher on average than Game of Thrones (6.53)

I think it'd be useful for perhaps discovering some more obscure gems, things that only a few folks saw but they were all really in to!

There should probably be a minimum number of votes for relevance...

This is a great list. It's great to see Orphan Black in the top 10. I'm also happy about Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Hannibal, Justified, and especially Arrow. The Americans, Luther, Arrested Development, Veep, Parks and Recreation, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine also had pretty decent spots in the list.

Nice job, Ratsky! Great to see Arrow, Hannibal, and Person of Interest crack the top 10. And yay, used my POI descriptor.

I wonder how far up and down shows moved this year compared to last year.

Empty

probably just conformation bias when looking through the voting thread but i really thought enlightened might crack the top 10. oh well.

anyway good work ratsky :)

vapor

probably just conformation bias when looking through the voting thread but i really thought enlightened might crack the top 10. oh well.

I've just done the analysis I mentioned earlier, and Enlightened comes 2nd in terms of average points with 7.95; people who watch it tend to rate it really highly.

Treme gets a HUGE boost to 3rd with 7.89, Spartacus: War of the Damned, Top of the Lake, Doctor Who and Fringe all got pretty large boosts up the ranking as well.

Orphan Black, The Americans, Parks and Recreation and Brooklyn Nine-Nine all suffered pretty heavy drops in the ranks.

I'll post the full list once I have a clean way to display it!

Amir0x

Banned
I didn't have time to get my vote in, but Rectify would probably have been my #1 this year. Incredible first season.

Not sure about the list order, but a lot of my favs made an appearance - Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men. And I really enjoyed Masters of Sex, so glad that's there too.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Votes come primarily from the kind of posters who inhabit per-show threads and have more mass-appeal type tastes, while the participants in sort of "TV culture" type threads are a very specific and small subset who generally seek out critically acclaimed but less popular content. So I think if you get used to seeing certain kinds of posters and your eyes gravitate towards their posts, you miss out on the majority of voters. See also Walking Dead placing highly last year.

This is also true in gaming where divisive games like BioShock Infinite and Grand Theft Auto IV score very highly in GOTY votes. Hell, Gaming side re-ran the 2008 game of the year vote because reception of MGS4 has soured greatly in the last 5 years, and it STILL won the re-vote.

lednerg

I've just done the analysis I mentioned earlier, and Enlightened comes 2nd in terms of average points with 7.95; people who watch it tend to rate it really highly.

Treme gets a HUGE boost to 3rd with 7.89, Spartacus: War of the Damned, Top of the Lake, Doctor Who and Fringe all got pretty large boosts up the ranking as well.

Orphan Black, The Americans, Parks and Recreation and Brooklyn Nine-Nine all suffered pretty heavy drops in the ranks.

I'll post the full list once I have a clean way to display it!

lol, I just did what you're talking about in a spreadsheet on Google Docs. Great minds...

Sorted by Original Ranking
Sorted by Enthusiasm / Ranking
Sorted by Enthusiasm Only

impact

Banned
Holy shit, this is the first time GAF has ever got the top 3 right in any kind of voting thread. Well done offtopic, gaming side should be taking notes.

vapor

lol, I just did what you're talking about in a spreadsheet on Google Docs. Great minds...

Sorted by Original Ranking
Sorted by Enthusiasm / Ranking
Sorted by Enthusiasm Only

Nice one!

I had only done the top 40, that's why I got Enlightened up there. I feel like the spreadsheet could use some trimming to eliminate the 1-vote shows - it feels like there should be a minimum of 8 votes or something for a show to count. I dont have a great justification for that though, just a vague assertion about statistical relevance or something.

Out of curiosity, what is your logic for the Enthusiasm/Ranking sort? I can't quite put my finger on what it's meant to represent...

** Edit: I went ahead and did it, here you go. Culled list sorted by Enthusiasm - I also added a Rank Delta to easily see which shows jumped up or down the rankings

Kabouter

I really should get around to some of these shows that rank so highly, but there's just so much great TV out there these days, no idea where to find the time :D.

Anyway, thanks for doing this RatskyWatsky, voting thread was a great read. Bunch of good/well-motivated posts in there.

lednerg

Nice one!

I had only done the top 40, that's why I got Enlightened up there. I feel like the spreadsheet could use some trimming to eliminate the 1-vote shows - it feels like there should be a minimum of 8 votes or something for a show to count. I dont have a great justification for that though, just a vague assertion about statistical relevance or something.

Out of curiosity, what is your logic for the Enthusiasm/Ranking sort? I can't quite put my finger on what it's meant to represent...

It's just a quick way to alter the original sort by using the Enthusiasm. If I were really doing it right, then I'd take the tied scores and give them the same ranking. In fact, let me go do that... EDIT: Done.

Jitters

Orange is the New Black over Mad Men?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

xbhaskarx

13. Enlightened - 20 - 159
14. The Walking Dead - 28 - 157

Enlightened may have beat The Walking Dead but that's still 20 people with good taste and 28 people with shitty taste...

Kadayi

Banned
Nice. More people need to watch Recify though. Also based on the first 3 episodes True Detective should be polling high next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom