• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF 2018 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

Brother got this for me for Christmas. The game itself is a dumpster fire, but the helmet is actually pretty damned cool and fits my giant head. I plan on adding a couple small details like upgrading to a real spotlight, backlighting the visor, fixing the seam lines, adding detail to connectors/rivets and improving the paint job with some airbrush work, but all-in-all I like it. The bag of Fallout army men, steelbook and the map that also came with the game were really well done as well, it's too bad the game didn't get as much attention. The bag for it is shitty, but I don't really plan on keeping it in a bag so I could really give a sht.

ZnhORRv.jpg

Hit up Boxing Day yesterday (Canadian Black Friday that happens the day after Christmas)

There wasn't too much I wanted to grab, been meaning to pick up Nier Automata for awhile and $19.99 CAD sounded like a good price, Fire Emblem Warriors at $19.99 CAD was tough to pass up on, exclusive to EB Games and both BestBuy & Walmart would not price match even though it was in the flyer, advertised as plain as day, they both pulled the same shit that they needed to call and check they had stock to match it, the guy at BestBuy looked on his phone and checked the website and said there was no stock which maybe there wasn't online but there was in store. I literally felt like it was coming out of their pay cheques the way both cashiers fought it, just waited another hour and went to EB Games to grab it.

Then I saw Operation Warcade in EB Games, I hadn't played it but seen some videos and looked decent, I just had no idea there was a physical release, grabbed the last copy, you know the one the store copy thats already opened, no big deal. Playing that abit last night really took me back to the House of the Dead style shooters in the arcade, it was decent for $29.99 CAD and a rare find at the very least.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas on this thread and got all the gaming goodies they wanted!

XHXiUdg.jpg

Nier Automata...

DM8HOUV.gif

You did good. Enjoy one of the best games of this gen! :messenger_beermugs:

D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
Bit later than everyone else admittedly but I thought it was time to give this a go :messenger_smiling:

D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
The trilogy is complete...

I need a Crystal one now :messenger_smiling_hearts:

IMG-20190103-094757-1.jpg

My Wolf Amiibo I imported came in much quicker than I had anticipated, still waiting for my Inkling Girl from BestBuy to update the Smash series completely up to this point. Urrgh the headache of chasing these things down when Nintendo could make it so much easier in North America let me tell ya.

leSRHOl.jpg

Yagami_Sama

This arrived last week, but I was had no time to post here. Just silly stuff I bought on black friday and end october early November :

aycJwN.jpg

There were a SD Card too, but I opened prior to take the picture.

Hopefully, Smash Bros Ultimate will arrive this week.

Yagami_Sama

Arrived yesterday :

bn1urN.jpg

Onimusha is something I always wanteded to play since the Game Cube days. PLayed for about an hour, and the game if very good.

Sometimes the main character during the CGs, looks like he is shaking, but is okay.

This arrived today from BestBuy, another Japanese Amiibo, so really scarce stock in North America I suppose. For now I'm caught back up on the Smash series Amiibo's.
staPWCK.jpg

Yagami_Sama

Finally after some issues with the post-office and customs it was delivered yesterday afternoon :

5C4KaA.jpg

8KTLtI.jpg

cAdoR7.jpg

RvNBN9.jpg

And, don't ban me :

3ca0V3.jpg

thelawof4

I enjoy looking at all your Pick-Ups but could you maybe scale your pictures down or use thumbnails? Some of the pictures are freaking giant on a 24" screen.

Top Bottom