• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

V6DdKeITiGHaEhHnyID_RmA2AXIjNBRMgrwgxzSUx_0WrOPSGHh2rCaOYPBRbQQaBlUmxtsk0HV2e0p8RoNpGPRocQJraY7diCQOa1w4cHrqALnUGdDE7aHSK2xKw1xB9Fr80bSG9v3UefN7C-tY4TdrDefzwXCFeZNwppzpYlBB39zy62mRkFCLMb45XYVI0QzwgyCyBQ7qMQJePHmw0GpkD9innTjNxAESFWkGkYkYzXI1sn2O70MaF53Tc6zmCT6WaGsogynDM09kF0mZqQDE_1aM-LEq8Kx62cCjqDeuPO9QCCXb_SvtNXaTVxtH5agjFNneVI5GptN0vALVV1nesGxXD362nNC7q5ArythoqBigde570Qj6JmFTaElRCI8ERSF0ncCC1U_rWKFArS4i1yNxrDAX0XWaY1q0msxPSv59d5dSDaf9oXF7z3H4tNOW90OKYy_ymh4lAOYRjsfFOmLDOOZV8WawtJjVY8AZjwZEKpie9Bmhz6doUg0WDLMbvfbq3yshOhMqrN9cXx10RL4V3HOy7HZ96ljALcbbIDoAtCiAGyjVdmtL0gUgrBCxK2uPi9VDfm44GE0dXyQTyOpxD5JadfR-dlDU5H2a-8Na=w1689-h950-no

Got a cheap trap bar off Amazon for deadlifts. I do all bodyweight exercise because I can't be arsed to go to to a gym, but there's nothing really great for legs in bodyweight. Squats would be nice too, but our building's gym is a death trap and I definitely don't have the room for such a thing in our apartment.

RedRumy3

My sister bought me those 3 things for my birthday. That pro controller feels pretty nice.

venFPK6h.jpg

Persona 5

deTzbSih.jpg

More games to play :X

pfyixrLh.jpg

That's probably it for April.

neoxdonut

Got back into model Gundam. Found this one for sale nearby and had to have it! It was fun to build in my free time.

In the summer I want to start airbrushing and need to get more kits!

Freedom Gundam ver 2.0 - MG

MpAjXYK.jpg

So this weekend I did my first desktop build since what... 2001? Building a desktop is so much simpler these days lol
I haven't even removed the plastic film yet.

Sorry for potato quality.

XExfAZgl.jpg

PJwlaEtl.jpg

MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
Cooler CPU Noctua NH-U14S
SSD M.2 2280 Samsung 960 Evo 500GB TLC NVMe
G.SKILL TRIDENT Z 32GB (2X16GB) DDR4-3200MHZ CL14
SEASONIC X-SERIES 850W FULL MODULAR
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition
Seagate Desktop HDD 2TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA III
NZXT S340 SPECIAL EDITION
BenQ SW2700PT IPS 27"" QHD 16:9 60Hz

Not pictured:
Cooler Master MasterKeys Pro M White PT Cherry MX Brown
Logitech G403 Prodigy Wired

Also
jIYIEwYl.jpg

vrXNkCxl.jpg

GOmabfql.jpg

Yazuka

I've gathered all I've bought from the middle of March onwards to today.
I got a promo of NieR: Automata so I made a custom cover.

2017-04-06%20-%20Koumlp.jpg

Justinh

Got three of these books in. Just three more to go (and they're already on their way)!
I already had 1-7, 10, 12, and 16-18.

I got this game delivered today too.
Why in the world would I want this again?
I liked playing Quake 2 on my 360. Okay, I think Quake 1 is far more interesting and I'd likely play Quake 2 on PC with Yamagi or something if I wanted to play through it again. I just wanted to own the Quake 2 360 disc again.

KOF XIV - I love the KOF series just as much as i've loved the SF series. I've been there since the almost beginning and I've much respect for both series, but the presentation of the PC version of SFV was just a little off-putting to me.
aNuw0xpl.jpg

ugh. the TE stick is in the closet. this one (Soul Cal) is for him to mess with. but the buttons are all in the wrong places,.... wouldnt be too hard to rewire the internals, but ugh,....
BBo26bEl.jpg

Wii U in excellent condition and a few games to go with it for a darn good price.
iU9Pn0Ll.jpg

JEKKI

I went to wondercon this past weekend and got this cool poster:

lm29KgFl.jpg

I've never even played the Splatoon before lol, I jus thought the poster was cool!

I also got some snap bracelets from Capcom and some pins from Felix the Cat

KGc0O3wl.jpg

I wish the Disney Afternoon game was coming to 3DS tho :(

Took a trip to Osaka and bought/won some thangs.

First time getting figures since I'm a gundam model guy but I figured why not and grabbed two of my favorite characters ever:

Musou Stars
Lisa Lisa
Nina Williams
MG Patlabor Ingram 3 Model kit
Mikumo UFO Catcher figure
Mirage UFO Catcher Figure
A Display case (Its just flexible vinyl plastic!)

Not pictured:
Persona 5 Digital
Wipeout 2048 Digital
Nier Automata PC
UnderNight InBirth PC

Also this AMAZING invention of grilled meats, sauces, some veggies and miso soup over rice. My new favorite shop in Osaka.

Is every physical copy of I am Setsuna on the Switch multi-language? If I can play it English I'll be tempted to import. Same with Binding of Isaac if there's any left.

Massa

Finally got my neon Switch and Zelda, beautiful and awesome game <3 (thanks @TheMoon :p)

http://i.imgur.com/1byWFSB.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/OOmV3wx.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Nice!

Now, it could be just the angle but it looks like the blue joycon isn't all the way in, make sure it's clicked into place.

meppi

As summer is coming up, I need some new books to read while enjoying the nice weather in the garden, so after starting to read the books Asgitator and Re-Agitator on Takashi Miike, I went and ordered these two as well by the same author.
Super happy with both of them.

Accidentally ordered the DVD from this one, instead of the Bluray. DOH!

And this arrived in the mail as well.

Sealtest

Been trying to get every North American Digimon CIB for some time now and had some extra money so I decided to get 2 of the last couple I needed.

Digimon Battle Spirit 2 is complete with a little box damage and Digimon Racing is factory sealed. Also picked up one of the Digimon Bootlegs that arrived earlier this week. Game is fun besides it freezing at the end of every level.

As summer is coming up, I need some new books to read while enjoying the nice weather in the garden, so after starting to read the books Asgitator and Re-Agitator on Takashi Miike, I went and ordered these two as well by the same author.
Super happy with both of them.

Accidentally ordered the DVD from this one, instead of the Bluray. DOH!

And this arrived in the mail as well.

Heh. Are you me?

I own the books, and picked up both the Black Society set and LRG Runner 2 Vita on release.

illusionary

Both my backer (PC) and retail (PS4) copies of Yooka-Laylee arrived today - I'm very pleased!

SAs2kQ5.jpg

...and over the course of the past week or so, here's the Persona 5 Collector's Edition, Torment: Tides of Numenera, and the Horizon: Zero Dawn Collector's Edition Guide which has *finally* been released!

8mPhAA4.jpg

On a side note, these are the first pictures that I've taken with my new S7 Edge - I'm very impressed by the improvement over my old S5, without even touching the camera settings!

Justinh

Holy crap, the Zelda Breath of the Wild Deluxe Guide is huger than I thought! I knew it was on the bigger side, but it's like twice the size of the other collectors' guides!

I was under the impression that the pages would be golden/gilded. They are not.

I'm glad I already finished the game so I don't have to be careful with looking at it. I generally don't care about spoilers in games, but Zelda games are different when it comes to puzzles and such... "naw mean?

illusionary

Holy crap, the Zelda Breath of the Wild Deluxe Guide is huger than I thought! I knew it was on the bigger side, but it's like twice the size of the other collectors' guides!

I was under the impression that the pages would be golden/gilded. They are not.

I'm glad I already finished the game so I don't have to be careful with looking at it. I generally don't care about spoilers in games, but Zelda games are different when it comes to puzzles and such... "naw mean?

I take it that you're pleased?

Amazon (UK) are still saying that mine won't be delivered until towards the end of the month; where did you get your copy from?

Justinh

I take it that you're pleased?

Amazon (UK) are still saying that mine won't be delivered until towards the end of the month; where did you get your copy from?

Eh... the actual guide seems to be laid out really well and there are some really interesting things in it.

BotW spoiler
I had no idea the Master Sword could shoot projectiles!

Minor Nitpick: I'm kinda bummed that the pages aren't gilded.

I got mine from Amazon US. Apparently I placed my order on 17th of February.

illusionary

Eh... the actual guide seems to be laid out really well and there are some really interesting things in it.

BotW spoiler
I had no idea the Master Sword could shoot projectiles!

Minor Nitpick: I'm kinda bummed that the pages aren't gilded.

Cheers. Yeah, I had a backup order with Amazon.com from 17 February too, but I cancelled that about a week ago as I'm hoping that my UK order should come good, which was a little cheaper as well as being local.

Thezez

Banned
My first ever Nintendo console (or handheld for that matter) Always been a Sega/Playstation gamer. Will have to try this Zelda thing everyone keeps talking about at some point. (Once my wallet recovers)

JEKKI

aw yeay another ones!!

17881106_853236264825035_4152505580138790912_n.jpg

I dont even want CV2 lol, only wanted 3, but I picked up 2 anyways out of impulse.

Cheers. Yeah, I had a backup order with Amazon.com from 17 February too, but I cancelled that about a week ago as I'm hoping that my UK order should come good, which was a little cheaper as well as being local.

Also pre-ordered on Feb 17th. Mine's getting "prepared for shipment" apparently. I don't have Prime, maybe that's why it hasn't shipped yet.

Mozendo

Got all of this for $3.15 (Gamestop game is Shadow of the Colossus)
Missed out on getting all the Seinfeld seasons sadly because I didn't see them.
3ZcTTzr.jpg

Where did you order that from? I really would like a physical English copy.

Any copy will automatically translate into english. I have the Japanese copy and the moment I put it in the whole game got translated. The voice work is still only Japanese though.

Yazuka

Anything on the reverse side of the cover?
No, nothing. But you get the Japanese cover art too. And there is a print there.

Where did you order that from? I really would like a physical English copy.
I bought it from HeavyArms. As has been said before I wrote this its just the same as the Japanese version, the only difference is that you get an english printed cover.

Here are the last stuff I've bought for April. Some of the stuff I've posted before, but they ended up in this photo too. =)

2017-04-12%20-%20bought-in-april.jpg

Top Bottom