• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Cyberpunk 2077 "Mix It Up" Photoshop Contest -- giving away *EIGHT* copies of Cyberpunk

ExpandKong

Banned
That was why it was so tough to nick only 8.

You and @AeonGaidenRaiden were both fantastic. @jshackles and Ozzy Onya A2Z Ozzy Onya A2Z (with the Betty white).

I don’t think it would have been easier if we had 16 copies instead of 8.

Oh for sure, can't say I envy you guys having to choose there were tons of great entries.

The laughs we all had together along the way...perhaps those were the real prize

waluigi.png

Dick Jones

Gold Member
There were way too many great entries to choose from. Also, we ended up with EIGHT copies of Cyberpunk to give away, so we're picking an extra winner.

My three picks:

1) @Adebisi is rocking a fresh account, but really brought the heat with his entries, even if he was far too charitable with Cerium's measurements. The SpaceX video 'shop totally killed me:

KapcUdc.png

2) strange headache strange headache brought technical skills and scathing social commentary to several entries, but this one in particular had a great visual design:

WhichSpecificErne.webp

3) @Rentahamster cleverly blended an in-joke meme with with an impressive overall concept:

VYy1foi.png

@Soapy Wooder 's pick:

4) bender bender always brings the Bender-themed memes in his GAF posts, and this was no exception. Well done! With shout-out to @Kadayi for his assistance as well:

bender2077final.png

@Mod of War 's pick:

5) Goldrusher Goldrusher brought a different kind of gamer social commentary that's painfully relevant right now. Stop scalping us, Dex!:

nf9XF9H.jpg

DGrayson DGrayson 's pick:

6) regawdless regawdless had countless great entries, but this one hit us all with serious laughs:

Qgflrqa.jpg

@Bill O'Rights 's picks:

7) @Shadowplay1979 reminds us of what a time it is to be alive, with this classic 'shop of our President-Elect:

XAI4xAw.png

8) R6Rider R6Rider adapts a timely meme with great technical skills for an audience favorite that had me rolling:

NG-Contest-Pic1.jpg

Bonus:

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage had this killer entry that wasn't strictly eligible to win per the rules, so he'll be getting an annual NeoGAF Gold gift membership as a bonus prize.

lQo3NID.png

I'll contact the winners via PM shortly to sort out the distribution of prizes. Thanks so much to all the contestants. You really made for a legendary thread! :messenger_horns:

Congrats to all winners, some of the best work I've seen in ages.

To the winners, remember since you didn't pay for the game you can discuss the game freely without fear of a ban. :messenger_winking:

Liberty4all

Banned
Shouldn't he be in the back seat now?

he should and I know EviLore EviLore would agree that’s a bittersweet admission. Bish was family.

But regardless of how bad it got and him being responsible for a lot of it — I miss Bish. Celebrity Mod GAF was a lot of fun before it went off the rails. In the glory days the mod team was beloved but it was because the forum culture was monoculture — that is to say on the same page mod or member. We were all one and the same. New members joining that didn’t take the time to understand our culture were dealt with harshly.

When the SJW garbage started to pollute the board that’s when everything got fucked up — the monoculture that had defined GAF went away replaced by the cult of SJW versus everyone else. Pretty much just like Resetera. Hell Resetera started at SJW & friends as a starting point and has degraded even worse than GAF ever did.

Top Bottom