• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Cyberpunk 2077 "Mix It Up" Photoshop Contest -- giving away *EIGHT* copies of Cyberpunk

MrS

Banned
lQo3NID.png
This is phenomenal

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
damn i thought I had more time, oh well, my first and only entry will have to do, good luck everyone!

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I found Neogaf about a year or so before the great meltdown. To see it go from a place I was scared to post on to this. It just brings a tear to my eye. Keep up the good work. These are gold.
oh my god you're still using the avatar I made :lollipop_smiling_face_eyes:

regawdless

Banned
Perhaps if you are 1 of the 7 winners and already have the game, gift it to someone who entered. It was tough to pick only 7.

Which of you assholes isn’t already with the other 8 million plus tho? Living life wrong me thinks

Hahahaha I haven't bought it yet because I wanted to wait a bit for mods on PC and have enough to play at the moment.

Pretty crazy I guess.

Perhaps if you are 1 of the 7 winners and already have the game, gift it to someone who entered. It was tough to pick only 7.

Which of you assholes isn’t already with the other 8 million plus tho? Living life wrong me thinks

giphy.gif

Between Xmas, my GF's birthday (12/26), and my crazy backlog, I had a hard time justifying $60 even though I'll probably still pick it up on impulse within the next 48 hours :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom