• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Cyberpunk 2077 "Mix It Up" Photoshop Contest -- giving away *EIGHT* copies of Cyberpunk

Kuranghi

jYvV1FY.gif

I wanna join in!

giphy.gif

Hahahaha I haven't bought it yet because I wanted to wait a bit for mods on PC and have enough to play at the moment.

Pretty crazy I guess.

giphy.gif

Between Xmas, my GF's birthday (12/26), and my crazy backlog, I had a hard time justifying $60 even though I'll probably still pick it up on impulse within the next 48 hours :messenger_tears_of_joy:
No need to rub it in :messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying: I might have overspent on Christmas presents for the family and left myself short...:messenger_grinning_sweat:
3qdmpj.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
There were way too many great entries to choose from. Also, we ended up with EIGHT copies of Cyberpunk to give away, so we're picking an extra winner.

My three picks:

1) Adebisi Adebisi is rocking a fresh account, but really brought the heat with his entries, even if he was far too charitable with Cerium's measurements. The SpaceX video 'shop totally killed me:

KapcUdc.png

2) strange headache strange headache brought technical skills and scathing social commentary to several entries, but this one in particular had a great visual design:

WhichSpecificErne.webp

3) Rentahamster Rentahamster cleverly blended an in-joke meme with with an impressive overall concept:

VYy1foi.png

Soapy Wooder Soapy Wooder 's pick:

4) bender bender always brings the Bender-themed memes in his GAF posts, and this was no exception. Well done! With shout-out to Kadayi Kadayi for his assistance as well:

bender2077final.png

Mod of War Mod of War 's pick:

5) Goldrusher Goldrusher brought a different kind of gamer social commentary that's painfully relevant right now. Stop scalping us, Dex!:

nf9XF9H.jpg

DGrayson DGrayson 's pick:

6) regawdless regawdless had countless great entries, but this one hit us all with serious laughs:

Qgflrqa.jpg

Bill O'Rights Bill O'Rights 's picks:

7) Shadowplay1979 Shadowplay1979 reminds us of what a time it is to be alive, with this classic 'shop of our President-Elect:

XAI4xAw.png

8) R6Rider R6Rider adapts a timely meme with great technical skills for an audience favorite that had me rolling:

NG-Contest-Pic1.jpg

Bonus:

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage had this killer entry that wasn't strictly eligible to win per the rules, so he'll be getting an annual NeoGAF Gold gift membership as a bonus prize.

lQo3NID.png

I'll contact the winners via PM shortly to sort out the distribution of prizes. Thanks so much to all the contestants. You really made for a legendary thread! :messenger_horns:

There were way too many great entries to choose from. Also, we ended up with EIGHT copies of Cyberpunk to give away, so we're picking an extra winner.

My three picks:

1) Adebisi Adebisi is rocking a fresh account, but really brought the heat with his entries, even if he was far too charitable with Cerium's measurements. The SpaceX video 'shop totally killed me:

KapcUdc.png

2) strange headache strange headache brought technical skills and scathing social commentary to several entries, but this one in particular had a great visual design:

WhichSpecificErne.webp

3) Rentahamster Rentahamster cleverly blended an in-joke meme with with an impressive overall concept:

VYy1foi.png

Soapy Wooder Soapy Wooder 's pick:

4) bender bender always brings the Bender-themed memes in his GAF posts, and this was no exception. Well done! With shout-out to Kadayi Kadayi for his assistance as well:

bender2077final.png

Mod of War Mod of War 's pick:

5) Goldrusher Goldrusher brought a different kind of gamer social commentary that's painfully relevant right now. Stop scalping us, Dex!:

nf9XF9H.jpg

DGrayson DGrayson 's pick:

6) regawdless regawdless had countless great entries, but this one hit us all with serious laughs:

Qgflrqa.jpg

Bill O'Rights Bill O'Rights 's picks:

7) Shadowplay1979 Shadowplay1979 reminds us of what a time it is to be alive, with this classic 'shop of our President-Elect:

XAI4xAw.png

8) R6Rider R6Rider adapts a timely meme with great technical skills for an audience favorite that had me rolling:

NG-Contest-Pic1.jpg

Bonus:

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage had this killer entry that wasn't strictly eligible to win per the rules, so he'll be getting an annual NeoGAF Gold gift membership as a bonus prize.

lQo3NID.png

I'll contact the winners via PM shortly to sort out the distribution of prizes. Thanks so much to all the contestants. You really made for a legendary thread! :messenger_horns:

Congrats to all who won! Well deserved! Thanks for the competition staff, was super fun.

Top Bottom