• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF E3 2013 Summary Thread

Great job Amir0x.

One suggestion -- if lots of info filters in, you may want to direct-link your MS/Sony/etc posts at the very top of the OP to save readers a little time.

DaBuddaDa

Big early props to the guys (guy?) who instead of enjoying the festivities along with us will be wrestling with the GAF servers, trying to keep them up so we can participate!

PogiJones

Banned
I love summary threads like this. Thank you! Also...
My schedule is going to be irregular
wTodVm5.jpg

Glad we have the summary thread. Can we get another spoiler-free E3 thread like last year? I'd do it, but I'm going to be in a car for a duration of E3.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
All hail Amir0x! Thanks for putting this together. It's starting to look quite good already. Look forward to the updates. :)

"Planeside II from Sony Online Entertainment has also been confirmed. Like DC, progress can be continued from PS3 version on the PS4 game. Also for release this year."

Planetside 2 isn't on PS3. Other than that, great thread!

Amir0x

Banned
"Planeside II from Sony Online Entertainment has also been confirmed. Like DC, progress can be continued from PS3 version on the PS4 game. Also for release this year."

Planetside 2 isn't on PS3. Other than that, great thread!

Thank you, all fixed. The OP now has been added to with quick links, and a special thanks section. Please familiarize if you like :)

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Oh sweet. I love these threads as they make navigating the chaotic waters of the E3 tidal infux so much easier.

Awesome thread! Also, people are going to use that prototype GamePad forever won't they? Even publishers use them on their press materials lol.

Josman

Hey people, I wonder if this has been posted ? http://youtu.be/TunVj9LwtNw I was on twitter when I happened to come across this curious video, they're playing with DS4 prototypes and I'm not really sure if that is a ps3 it's connected to lol

Hey people, I wonder if this has been posted ? http://youtu.be/TunVj9LwtNw I was on twitter when I happened to come across this curious video, they're playing with DS4 prototypes and I'm not really sure if that is a ps3 it's connected to lol

Those are the dev controllers, and those features would've been cool if it wasn't for the fact that the light on the final controllers is beneath them and you would have to turn them around to see it.

olympia

First, let me apologize for the banners. For some reason my photoshop stopped working, so I had to rush these through MS Paint. Hopefully it's the content that matters :p

Yo Amir0x, great OP, but if you need graphics send me a PM with what you want and I'd be
more than happy to do it for you.

Thanks for the initiative and the future hard work in advance Amir0x.

Summary threads are gold for finding what have happened while you were sleeping or working.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for doing this, Ami! I'll check in regularly! :)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Thanks a lot for the amir0x.

Top Bottom