• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Smokey

OLED ftw

I don't have a Vita (yet), but I owned Sony's OLED 3D headset and it was gooood. The screen on the Vita is just as amazing. Can't wait for the OLED Tvs to finally hit at the end of this year.

Yes Boss!

Thumbs up on that purchase.

Fooled around with it a bit more. Wii looks fricken' amazing on 720p and the thin scan lines. Looks like a goddamn arcade monitor. NSMB looks unbelievable.

No way to update the firmware for english right now so I'll have to do that once I get back to the states. :-( Probably going to use my S-Video cable for Saturn unless my rewired euro scart can safely work (this one comes with a little scart->rgb adapter).

Pretty damn pleased with it so far...one of those purchases that once you have you can't imagine living without it, I suppose.

PS: this thread is killing me with all these Vitas.

Tobe

Fooled around with it a bit more. Wii looks fricken' amazing on 720p and the thin scan lines. Looks like a goddamn arcade monitor. NSMB looks unbelievable.

No way to update the firmware for english right now so I'll have to do that once I get back to the states. :-( Probably going to use my S-Video cable for Saturn unless my rewired euro scart can safely work (this one comes with a little scart->rgb adapter).

Pretty damn pleased with it so far...one of those purchases that once you have you can't imagine living without it, I suppose.

so the optimal wii setup should be composite cables into a good upscaler and then to the tv?

YBcj4.jpg

New 40 inch tv from Best Buy Presidents Sale. I really wanted to go bigger, but honestly 40 in is very underrated and I am liking it a whole lot more than I thought I would

Guardian Heroes is also new. In addition,

LptL4.jpg

0IBfK.jpg

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!

Yeah, it's really one of those things that you don't realize the importance of until you actually see one in person. The retardedly high price tag isn't doing the thing any favors either. But, yeah - glad you're liking it.

smr00

Banned
cP4lL.jpg

V4RK5.jpg

Sorry for shitty quality, it's the IPAD 2 camera which is the biggest thing i bought this month.

Anyone know where i can buy game covers? the xenosaga came with the original black label and i want the original black cover to go with it.

FStop7

Banned
Sweet ride! Did you get quattro? I have an 08 A4 myself, and I love it dearly

No just FWD. Kuattro (Quaaaaid!) added a lot to the price and I was already over my budget. 30+mpg is what I will love the most. I was going to go for the TDI model but it wasn't half as fun to drive as the 2.0T TFSI, so I gave up some MPG for the sake of fun.

ibiPA40j8P5JZg.jpg

Couldn't find my old cables, and needed them so my ps3 could connect to my audio system in my apartment. Had to use the shitty speakers from my speakers for a week.. yuck.

ibb9P7uQBOzEGi.jpg

Impulse purchase, and was surprised at how good the case is... even though the price is kinda expensive.

iOd6gsnXNH6Y.jpg

Time to clean up my room ;P

Yes Boss!

Four days shipping from US to the middle of nowhere in the Middle East. Got really lucky, not expecting my Vita for another 10 days.

Loving it so far, though seems a little too high-tech for a handheld.

P1000148.jpg

Massa

Four days shipping from US to the middle of nowhere in the Middle East. Got really lucky, not expecting my Vita for another 10 days.

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv358/gbuczek/P1000148.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wow, that's fast! What shipping did you use and where did you get it?

smr00

Banned

P1000148.jpg
I have never heard someone say "too high tech" or any gaming device, or phone/mp3 player or tablet.

Just seems like a completely absurd thing to say.

Congratulations, I've had my DT880's for almost 7 years now, and I still listed to them regularly, even after buying many other 'phones. Just changed out the earpads - these things are built to last (or at least were when I bought mine, sure that's still the case). Enjoy.

Will do. Next stop: DAC/Amp!

Yes Boss!

I have never heard someone say "too high tech" or any gaming device, or phone/mp3 player or tablet.

Just seems like a completely absurd thing to say.

Not a knock. Love that it is all techy. Just thinking of overall success...seems like maybe they packed too much stuff in it.

smr00

Banned
Not a knock. Love that it is all techy. Just thinking of overall success...seems like maybe they packed too much stuff in it.
I think it could of done with touch screen, especially on the back.

My biggest complaint is how most games force you to use touch screen to navigate menus, i have 0 interest in touch screens but i am sure a lot of people are digging it, i am just more of an old school buttons/dpad/analog type of guy.

Finally got an upscaler for my Saturn games. Cannot wait till I get back to my system!

P1000131.jpg

Would that work for a Dreamcast? And how much? My new tv does not get along with my Dreamcast VGA Box
Would that work for a Dreamcast? And how much? My new tv does not get along with my Dreamcast VGA Box

Celcius

°Temp. member
A few LTTP pickups this month:

hdfury.jpg

Wipeout HD Fury. My first Wipeout game & I got it free last year but just now installed and played.

umvc3.jpg

After a year of playing vanilla, I finally upgraded to the ultimate version. I waited to make sure that Capcom wasn't going to release another version lol.
I ended up buying all three versions of SF4 :(

Also new but not pictured - new dvd burner for the pc.

Yes Boss!

Yeah, it would work for a DC...just not with the VGA Box since they did away with that input. You would have to use composite or S-video. Not sure if there was an RGB cable for the DC but, if so that would work since there is an RGB input. Scaler is a bit pricey, about $500.

Top Bottom