• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE! (REAL PICS ONLY)

LegendX48

Woot!

24573431894_d276950c96_z.jpg

MisterNoisy

Forgot. I also bought a new mouse in addition to the new kb (G.Skill MX780):

XXLnEtl.jpg

Software is kinda derpy, but it's a great mouse, particularly if you fingertip-grip like I do.

Some more gaming-related stuff arrived today.

SF V Hot! Package:
6430CBF4-DB5A-462F-A28D-1866973B2AC6_zpsr2thoczb.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary CD & SE lanyard from their sale:
862E4F60-2053-426E-AF61-328470F6292E_zpsjd5oelvr.jpg

Press giveaway from this evening's NIS America Spring 2016 event. A notebook, pen/stylus & business card case:
40A8AB98-7113-4C2B-9789-C4A825DFC86A_zpsujboicrg.jpg

88BC629D-0E20-4822-9F0C-761880547920_zpsehtrduwd.jpg

Not pictured: Rocket League (PS4)

AlfaTrion

SFV Volcanic Edition; currently breaking my heart with bad launch server blues.
nVPrWIl.jpg

The extra covers that come with this one are grrrrreat! Wish they had thrown in some Bengus and Shinkiro as options, too.
QIbgyLV.jpg

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? How do we get these covers? I got the stupid white V cover and that's it. It's not even reversible or anything :mad:

Did NA get the shaft again??

Gyrian

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? How do we get these covers? I got the stupid white V cover and that's it. It's not even reversible or anything :mad:

Did NA get the shaft again??

These extra covers are actually not uncommon with Capcom's Japan store special editions (E-Capcom).
For example, DMC4 Special Edition on PS4 also included extra covers with Lady/Trish & Vergil. Haven't seen anything like it outside of these Japanese editions, though. In the US, we tend to get a steelbook as the alternate cover.

AdanVC

Another GC for the collection (and I think it's going to be the last one), the clear controller, the JP OoT for the collection and the last Batman game that I was missing for the Gameboy. I also got some dev/debug games but I don't usually take pictures of them.

vY0Bs7sl.jpg
RMlOGIvl.jpg

Orange GC is the coolest console ever made. I used to have an orange controller and I was feeling so fortunate but I had to sell it later on and I truly regret it. I have never seen a transparent GC controller looks awesome!

My GF got me this awesome framed SF artwork for Christmas!

image_5.jpeg

And for Valentines day she got me a caricature made of us (yes that's a NeoGAF t-shirt lol, she knows me too well)

image_4.jpeg

This is so cuteeeeeeeee :D

AlfaTrion

These extra covers are actually not uncommon with Capcom's Japan store special editions (E-Capcom).
For example, DMC4 Special Edition on PS4 also included extra covers with Lady/Trish & Vergil. Haven't seen anything like it outside of these Japanese editions, though. In the US, we tend to get a steelbook as the alternate cover.

thanks! i'm gonna look into these!

Spontaneously found a nearby 3D0 for a good price with Road Rash & Hell - A Cyberpunk Adventure.

Sold all of my SNES and a bunch of NES games back in the day to acquire the original FZ-1.

Then suddenly was reunited with my favourite game of all time, a fellow StarCon 2 fan down the road had a full copy, box, manual, starmap, etc.

Oh, and Neogaffer Krafter did me the incredible kindness of hooking me up with the other Space Opera RPG i've been wanting to check out.

Ban Puncher

I got the MGSV: TPP [Premium Package Konami Style Limited edition] Japan Exclusive for PS4 delivered this week.

Here is the full-size Boss Arm holding the half-size Boss Arm.

jDZpreM.jpg

eXistor

Finally received my Saturday Morning RPG. I actually got EDF at launch, but I forgot to post it. I already finished it in the meantime. So disappointing to see the EU release didn't even get a manual let alone a color one like the US got. Also there's no double sided cover, just a bunch of warranty nonsense on the inside. Feels so damn cheap and most games do it like this, so sad.

My game collection is a bit saturated at this point, so you won't be seeing me much. Here is my non tool February.

25237879285_25811fd59d_o.jpg

Daniel Craig Steelbooks

25144695561_1f0654e397_o.jpg

UC on sale.

And today's non-gaming pickups...

Nike Roshe Daybreak (Fragment version):
F06FD8FD-F45D-49BF-8F49-4439FBBFEDF8_zps8ezfprjt.jpg

Sherlock manga "The Great Game":

Slipcover:
35030185-F877-45EF-B501-7EF5E301B0ED_zps6ypdt25j.jpg

Book rear art:
6BFAC9D0-60EE-4E52-8F13-B03110C9DA03_zpsxmrwsvii.jpg

Book cover art:
0519CFBE-8C1D-41D6-A987-09656EA358A5_zpsyepbeyt1.jpg

Before checking out this thread I would have never thought that there are so many guys being in love with shoes. No offense, but shoes always were a "girls" thing in my eyes.

Ringo

Before checking out this thread I would have never thought that there are so many guys being in love with shoes. No offense, but shoes always were a "girls" thing in my eyes.

As a CCG-player, I think it has a lot to do with the collectability of those shoes.

Chastten

Banned
Technically from a little over 2 months, but didn't really have time for pictures earlier so here we go!

Got two old Xbox 360 controllers with play&charge kits from my brother-in-law. Not sure how much use they'll see but at least I got some extra back-ups for when the kids trash my controllers when playing Skylanders/Infinity.

More free stuff! Needed a bit of cleaning but otherwise it was in perfect condition. Great for Smash nights.

Expanding the Wii U collection. Easily two of the best games to come out last year. Pleasantly surprised with both.

Already finished SMBW 3 times but got it for free, so again, great!
Collectors edition of FFE cause I'm a sucker for those and it wasn't too expensive.

Another CE and this one is actually great. I mainly got it for the artbook which is great, but it also has a nice little minifigure. The figure is great for it's size, especially considering its included in a CE. A huge improvement from the abomination that was in the first CE.

And to prove the last statement I made some quick pictures you can find on my Flickr-gallery

Another Couture de Force figure, this time from Frozen's Anna. They're by far my favorite line of Disney figures. For those curious, I made an album on my Flickr-gallery with pictures I took of Anna, as well as all the other figures I have

Had a new book printed with cosplay pictures I made last year. It's a bit expensive, but great to have something physical instead of just some pictures hanging around on facebook.

And finally some Lego! The prices in Euroland for these are completely ridiculous but I finally found them all at 25% off so I bit. They're a great homage to classic late 80's/early 90's pirates sets and I highly recommend them.

And the new Creator house. I don't spend a whole lot on Lego, but getting the new Creator houses each year has become a tradition. They usually look great, especially when combined with other buildings from the same line, and this one is no exception. It's a great little set for the price!

zmet

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Street Fighter V, and Street Fighter Zero 2

The Bees and Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things

A Lizard in a Woman's Skin and Super Bowling

Wii Classic Controller Pro

Fire Emblem Best Collection Series Fire Emblem: Kakusei Original Soundtrack

A reprint of the soundtrack for Fire Emblem: Awakening at a slightly cheaper price

Taito Digital Sound Archives -Arcade- Vol.6

Games covered in this volume: Psychic Force, Champion Wrestler, Operation Wolf, Operation Thunderbolt, Bubble Bobble, Arabian Magic, The Newzealand Story

MLH

This months total pick-ups:
  • Project X Zone 2
  • Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold
  • Legend of Legacy
  • Bravely Second
  • and Ishi-sengoku-den "SADAME" on eshop

Spent everything on my 3DS :S and I still wanted to pick-up Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon but it was pushing my monetary limit...

TheMoon

• Project X Zone 2
  • Legend of Legacy
  • Bravely Second

Spent everything on my 3DS :S and I still wanted to pick-up Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon but it was pushing my monetary limit...

You're nuts :D

Return to Popolocrois is "missing," too! :p

MLH

You're nuts :D

Return to Popolocrois is "missing," too! :p

Yeah I looked at Return to Popolocrois, I thought it was a Harvest Moon/ Story of Seasons game at first so just dismissed it, but it looks like a full RPG, So I'll probably pick it up at some point. Still, I don't have the money or time now for more RPGs, these games will last me until Dark Souls 3 & Fire Emblem Fates (fingers crossed) in April :p

It's a shame that it's an expensive digital game, I'm more willing to impulse buy with physical since I can return/ sell on games I don't like.

Just arrived from Amazon. Primarily for Street Fighter 5 on PC, but I also have a copy on PS4 so this is perfect.

So I didn't even know about the Hayabusa model of the Hori stick until a few days ago -- what's the difference over the RAP4? Just better build quality and parts?

I have come close to getting a RAP4 as a second stick to my GGXrd TE2, but I saw this Hayabusa and it's been getting pretty positive buzz -- I like the color scheming more, just wondering what else is different about it.

No, it's the 1080p model. 55EG9100

Still a fantastic pickup, I love LG's visual design and OLED does produce some incredible IQ. Nice man!

flohen95

• Project X Zone 2
  • Legend of Legacy
  • Bravely Second

My man.

Here's my stuff for this month, not pictured is a second PS TV that I got for 30 bucks.

from left to right, top to bottom:
Life is Strange Limited Edition (PS4)
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival (Wii U)
Yakuza 4 Steelbook (PS3)
Tekken Dark Ressurection (PSP)
Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS)
Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 (3DS)
Zelda Cover Plate for the New 3DS
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)
Megadimension Neptunia VII (PS4)
Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4)
Fossil Fighters Frontier (3DS)
Pokémon Link (DS)
Picross 3D (DS)
Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz (PS Vita)
Legend of Legacy (3DS)
Project X Zone 2 (3DS)
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS)
Bravely Second Limited Edition (3DS)

TheMoon

My man.

Here's my stuff for this month, not pictured is a second PS TV that I got for 30 bucks.

Yakuza 4 Steelbook (PS3)
Pokémon Link (DS)
Picross 3D (DS)
Legend of Legacy (3DS)
Project X Zone 2 (3DS)

you know, when you rob a bank you shouldn't post pics of your haul openly.

Havoc2049

My man.

Yakuza 4 Steelbook (PS3)
Pokémon Link (DS)
Picross 3D (DS)
Legend of Legacy (3DS)
Project X Zone 2 (3DS)

Wow....that's a year's worth of gaming right there.

illusionary

We may *still* have no news on Fire Emblem Fates, but I'll take what I can get with the Bravely Second Collector's Edition. I have to admit that I was somewhat taken aback by the size of the box that it came in!

9KbEgiy.jpg

bW6kO9F.jpg

JxXyDO1.jpg

odI6Qvj.jpg

Then to go alongside that, I'm getting myself ready for Red Dead Redemption coming to Xbox One BC (I'm pretty sure that it'll just be a matter of time, given the recent accidental release) and will finally get around to Gravity Rush with the PS4 Remaster:

kHRHiN6.jpg

And finally, I'm keeping myself current with the Bond Blu-Rays... and the SteelBook is a thing of beauty!

rmvahzf.jpg

mingo

Usually only wear Nike, but I really like the Adidas ZX Flux was only £35. Might pick up the blue ones too if they are still on sale next month.

Probably done for this month:

Mdbvjky.png

• Final Fantasy III (Nintendo DS)
  • Final Fantasy Explorers (Nintendo 3DS)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (Nintendo DS)
  • Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam (Nintendo 3DS)
  • The World Ends With You (Nintendo DS)

Not pictured: Final Fantasy Lanyard given as a bonus by SE for buying FF3, FFTA2 and TWEWY from their store.

sx0wfqA.png

Preparing for a fun week.

WEGGLES

Finally got my copy of Life Through Bombardment in. It's a 7 LP collection of everything recorded by Eluvium between '09 and '15. Bound in a "book". There's a library card that signs the book out to me. The art is done by the artist's wife. All of it feels really solid and very well made.

More and higher resolution images here

Well, those physical editions of the original Pokemon games on Virtual Console arrived! Still waiting on the Green 2DS, but I thought I'd show what I have now, because I'm too excited to wait. :p

They look great~~! (I also may have bought Yellow on my PAL 3DS, just for the sake of having it in colour, too . . .)

karasu

Really like these Bishoujo figures, so far I just bought this one and Black Canary came a couple of months ago. Just pre ordered Spider Gwen! I also picked up a new laptop since it was on sale a Lenovo Y700, Its actually pretty decent with some newer games.

Oh that figure is so nice! I need to get me one.

Top Bottom