• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Gay Marriage Logo: Great Logo or Greatest Logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Didn't even notice it for four threads. POP-GAF trains one to just accept movement as fact.

Thank goodness that Disable Animated Images works fine for that.

So many people posting images with people stuck in comical and absurd positions, which basically completely removes any modicum of seriousness from their post.

AJnBDCs.jpg

MKcIpWI.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Thanks to m0dus, sousourocket, Timan, and Gromph for the excellent implementation of the idea. Timan also worked on it despite having a busted dominant hand, so special props there, but everyone jumped into action to get it done same-day as soon as I brought it up, so really, round of applause for them.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I'm the opposite OP, I dig the "Love" tag, but don't really like the spinning beach ball.

Zubz

Banned
Feels so weird, having the Logo animated like that. But I feel this is an occasion that calls for something this big! I love it.

DOWN

Banned
Thanks to m0dus, sousourocket, Timan, and Gromph for the excellent implementation of the idea. Timan also worked on it despite having a busted dominant hand, so special props there, but everyone jumped into action to get it done same-day as soon as I brought it up, so really, round of applause for them.
Thanks to all of you.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I see, never noticed :/
What I want to know is why Admins would be allowed to have bigger ones, yet until now, none of them have ever taken advantage of that limit.

You should consult Lord Evilore on this matter.

i've said it before, but no orange between red and yellow is tragic
Ditto. I think the colors of the beachball should be the official flag colors. i.e. the ones in my avatar.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What I want to know is why Admins would be allowed to have bigger ones, yet until now, none of them have ever taken advantage of that limit.

You should consult Lord Evilore on this matter.
If I recall Evilore did once have a slightly bigger avatar than the norm. Though this may have been so long ago that it may have been when avatars were only 90 pixels in width.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom