• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE! (REAL PICS ONLY)

eXistor

Not sure if there is much an audience for this stuff here but, I got all this in the mail from a user on another forum (more or less)

Sure wasn't cheap but it's nice to have.

Jesus, that's a good haul. It's so hard so find PC Engine games for a decent price. Let alone TurboGrafx, those are even more expensive. Good stuff.

goldenpp72

Holy cripes that's a haul! Setting aside the fact that most of them have boxes, you've gathered a lot of great games. The top row alone has Aero Blasters, Air Zonk, and Bomberman 93!

That being said, ignore all of them and play World Court Tennis. To my knowledge, it's the only game that ever tried to combine tennis with Dragon Quest. It's...something special.

Every game that had a box has one aside from bonk 3, exile had a slip thingy too, but yeah, the rest never had a box made for them officially. And yeah that rpg mode is why I bought the game, looked really cute.

eXistor

Couldn't resist the Kirby Amiibo. Also the game.

IGY8W98.jpg

Jeff6851

E6zcW0Oh.jpg

Traded in the Xbox One and six games and got this for $24

jhaFlVnh.jpg

Went from a Vizio 32" 720p native to this (LG 43LH5000). It's not a smart TV but it's big, 1080p and was only $300.

On the digital side, I bought:

20XX (PC)
Transistor (PC)
Spelunky (PC, free)
This War of Mine (PC)
Gabriel Knight (PC, free)
System Shock 2 (PC, free though I already had it)
Psychonauts (PC)
Stanley Parable (PC)
Salt and Sanctuary (PS4)
Never Alone (PS4)

Bii

Hope you got Bloodborne at Best Buy because it's on sale for $14.99 ($11.99 if you're GCU).

I had a $10 Best Buy rewards certificate that was expiring in two weeks, so I had my sights on getting Zootopia after hearing all of the good things about it. Made my way to the PS4 section and saw a number of games on sale. Grabbed Bloodborne and The Last of Us Remastered for $11.99 each. I've never played either of those games so I think I'll be in for a treat. All three came out to less than $37 out the door.

Momentary

Banned
Berserk and one punch haul. I've been buying Berserk since the initial release, but all my volumes are all over the place after 20 now. It's almost done. Now I just need a nice shelf for display.

haikira

20160611_1418589fsbc.jpg

• Istanbul & Eight-Minute Empire - Haven't played either before, but hoping to try at least one of them with some friends tonight. Found out about them while looking for games similar to Port Royale, a card game I've been really enjoying.
  • Victoria & Moribito Collection - Haven't seen either before. This review got me interested in Victoria, and Moribito seems like my cup of tea.
  • 16 GB DDR4 2400 - Planning to grab a barebones system in the near future, and I'm just going to slowly collect the parts I'll need for it. Only have this and an OEM copy of Windows 10 so far.

lem0n

It's been an expensive month. On top of all this junk, I got an apartment that I can't move into until August 30th... sigh. It's being remodeled so I guess it's not all bad. Whoever said being an adult sucks forgot to mention the times that it can be rad.

Right, on to the pictures!

Can't take a picture of my phone, so I apologize for using a photo that isn't mine! But it's an S7 Edge in Titanium.
s7-edge-68tugh.jpg

A Hershel wallet (matches my backpack, lulz)
20160611_203105_zpsr6zxzcm6.jpg

Brixton Supply hat
20160611_203351_zpslpx4icor.jpg

Gameboy Color, Pokémon Yellow, and Snorlax from Phoenix Comic Con :3
20160611_203312_zpsgkqmjs3q.jpg

Some Spy Discord's since my old cheapo sunnies snapped today.
20160611_203227_zpsizsrge1z.jpg

Eazy E and Gucci Mane air fresheners. I couldn't say no, they're too good
IMG_20160611_185018_zpszgqeby0t.jpg

...which I promptly installed in my whip.
IMG-20160611-WA0004_zpssnclasmf.jpeg

And lastly a PS4 and those top 3 games. Those other games are my most played so they stay out, the rest of my games are in a huge plastic tub right now. This is a temporary living situation, usually they'd be clean and in their cabinet.
20160611_203605_zps2yny5pfx.jpg

Guys, I am going to apologize for the HUUUUUUUUGE incoming post. I have been busy the last few weeks and haven't posted many of my pick ups, also went a vacation for a week and a half so there is a lot to post. Sorry again!!!

First up is my gaming pick ups:

C&P from a fellow Gaffer and GoW from Target clearance.

All from a fellow Gaffer

Limited Run Games! Sad I missed the PS4 one.. oh well.

Some Kirby

Pocket Card Jocky. Best $7 I spent.

Some non gaming stuffs.

Rifftrax DVD. Bootleg all Twilight movies, and a Shorts DVD.

New shirts.

My Aunt made me this awesome Quilt.

New table top games to play.

Also I took a vacation and headed back to visit the family in Connecticut. At a shit load of seafood. I can get great seafood out here in Seattle but not Lobster, and whole belly clams, and the best New England Clam Chowder.

My parents brought me to a few good food places out there.

And this place where

where I had some bomb ass chicken & waffles.

While I was there the GF and I went up to out favorite place Cape Cod.

Also we went to my GF's younger sisters wedding in CT.

Oh and my car got broken into. Best part is that it happened at work, AND I AM SECURITY THERE. They took an old HTC and an Ipod video 180 gig? I am more pissed about the ipod as I now have to lug CDs around . Man I want an Ipod again.

And because this post is not long enough. Here is my friends dog who chills at the table while we played board games, also a pic of Mt. Rainer from when I took off from Seattle.

JEKKI

awwwwwww yeaaaaaaaay~!!! I'm back from the day 1 of E3 where I got me some sick azz swag today:

e6LsvUkl.jpg

but the best swag I could have possibly received came from EA:

rhdQr1Fl.jpg

bless you EA!

Gamble

Guys, I am going to apologize for the HUUUUUUUUGE incoming post. I have been busy the last few weeks and haven't posted many of my pick ups, also went a vacation for a week and a half so there is a lot to post. Sorry again!!!

First up is my gaming pick ups:

C&P from a fellow Gaffer and GoW from Target clearance.

All from a fellow Gaffer

Limited Run Games! Sad I missed the PS4 one.. oh well.

Some Kirby

Pocket Card Jocky. Best $7 I spent.

Some non gaming stuffs.

New shirts.

My Aunt made me this awesome Quilt.

New table top games to play.

Also I took a vacation and headed back to visit the family in Connecticut. At a shit load of seafood. I can get great seafood out here in Seattle but not Lobster, and whole belly clams, and the best New England Clam Chowder.

My parents brought me to a few good food places out there.

And this place where

where I had some bomb ass chicken & waffles.

While I was there the GF and I went up to out favorite place Cape Cod.

Oh and my car got broken into. Best part is that it happened at work, AND I AM SECURITY THERE. They took an old HTC and an Ipod video 180 gig? I am more pissed about the ipod as I now have to lug CDs around . Man I want an Ipod again.

And because this post is not long enough. Here is my friends dog who chills at the table while we played board games, also a pic of Mt. Rainer from when I took off from Seattle.

Minus the car being broken into, this is an awesome post dude

Suffered an old Ikea recliner long enough. Got myself one of these.

4MQF8tc.jpg

Replacing a 28" 4K G-Sync monitor with a 34" UWQHD G-sync monitor.

O87Zhnql.jpg

Xypv9uDl.jpg

ht6zqA9l.jpg

A little DIY "Ikea-hack" of sorts, needed a larger shelf due to the footprint of the ROG Swift stand. Ekby Hemnes wall shelf slab and a couple of Capita legs.

Ft83ihGl.jpg

End result.

KryuUTRl.jpg

SrK44LMl.jpg

CWFDtDKl.jpg

mvyO8Pnl.jpg

JovmLRBl.jpg

zfUUbzrl.jpg

Technically last month's pickup, but the rig these are attached to was just completed, so...... :p

5gk0cxgl.jpg

lwVjyMcl.jpg

Razer Turret. Thinking ahead about the mess of wires I'll have to deal with if I go wired (I already have a spaghetti mess of wires coming from the Vive), but something seems off with the fluidity of it all. Will be getting the Corsair Lapdog with wires hidden behind the sofa once that's available.

d1vGko9l.jpg

czfKtCBl.jpg

Lightstand or drill holes into wall? Opted for the latter, space is really limited in my case and lightstands would be in the way and the danger of bumped into.

eXistor

Got these in today from nin-nin-games. Because the order had some delay I got a small discount coupon (already used, sorry) and Final Soldier actually came sealed (I didn't order it sealed). I'm opening it of course, I wanna play the game, but it's a nice gesture nontheless.

P5XU0ov.jpg

zmet

Kirby: Planet Robobot and Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator-

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin III and Lupin the 3rd: Alcatraz Connection

Jaws 2, 3, The Revenge and The X-Files: The Event Series

Jaws 3 is in 3D (go to extras menu) and it sports some of the best 3D effects of all my 3D movies (the kind that pop out of the screen)

TKR92

Nice! How do you like them?

Used to use below $100 headphones/IEMs. This is my first time getting a good headphone.
So I may not be a good person to discuss about details. But so far really great. Especially sound clarity and bass.

Aw yeeeah. I just sent mine off to get modded with removable cables. It was the only thing keeping them from being my endgame headphones.

I hope to do the modification. But not in near future.

Top Bottom