• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

|OT7| [GAF plays Mafia/Werewolf] Pre-game lobby —sign-up now for Season 7!

GAF plays Mafia/Werewolf |S7| PRE-GAME LOBBY —sign-ups now open, reserve your slot!

|OT7| Stop. You sign-up for Season 7 of [GAF plays Mafia/Werewolf]. Wait for it. Fun.

THE WINS OF WINTER: |OT7| of A GAME(S) OF MAFIA & WEREWOLF on GAF —S7 sign-ups open!

GAF plays Mafia |OT+++++++| G A F i a R o l e s 7: PLAYER ADDITION —sign-up to play!

[GAF plays Mafia/Werewolf] SIGN-UPS VII: The PR Awakens —sign-up to play in S7 games!

PRE-GAME LOBBY |OT7| [GAF plays Mafia/Werewolf] Season Seven Special Server Sign-ups ft. Sorian Spectating

roytheone

if you dont mind playing with someone from from the future with generally substandard internet then sure.

I guess we are the only one Stanley ;__;

(this is why I proposed a dedicated discord channel to organize these kinds of things, they tend to get buried in the main thread or the main discord channel).

RetroMG

Thread will probably go up on Monday. Sorry for the delay. BabyMG has been sick, (nothing too serious, thankfully,) and I'm still waiting on a few things from a couple of the potential gamerunners. Oh, and I guess I need to do the whole school thing in there, too.

In the meantime, to start whetting your appetites, these are the proposed games:

Persona Mafia - by Android Sophia and CrimsonFist
Playstation Mafia - by Bronx-Man
Pop Mafia - by cabot
Vampire: The Masquerade - by El Topo

The other proposed games will run at a later date. Stay tuned for more information.

We will play as many games as we can run and still have a healthy set of replacements. I'm assuming there will be at least two games, but it will depend on how many people sign up.

Verelios

Persona Where!? Ayyyyyy all of the receipts are cashing Wildcard
630x.jpg

Like the world's gonna end in 2001

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is Pop mafia going to be nothing but sassy gifs?

Sawneeks

Banned
Hope BabyMG feels better, Retro. :c

Persona Mafia - by Android Sophia and CrimsonFist
Playstation Mafia - by Bronx-Man
Pop Mafia - by cabot
Vampire: The Masquerade - by El Topo

!!

This is a really good line up! Can't wait for Season 7 to start!

Yes.

Part of the application process.

And life. You can't truly live until you understand the slay queen.

Even after Pokemon I'm still sort of confused.

Nin is the Slay Queen, right?

or is the Slay Queen Nin?

Sorian

Banned
So, where do I apply to fast track into Persona mafia?

Note: Karl spoiled me on Vampire game accidentally so don't put me in that if I forget to mention lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ouro is definitely the slay queen of Overwatch.

Sophia

So, where do I apply to fast track into Persona mafia?

Note: Karl spoiled me on Vampire game accidentally so don't put me in that if I forget to mention lol

Write me a three page minimum essay on why Aigis is the best character in the Persona franchise, and I'll guarantee you a slot. Please cite all sources and dedicate at least one page to a psychological evaluation of Aigis's mental state throughout the entirety of Persona 3 as well.

Verelios

Write me a three page minimum essay on why Aigis is the best character in the Persona franchise, and I'll guarantee you a slot. Please cite all sources and dedicate at least one page to a psychological evaluation of Aigis's mental state throughout the entirety of Persona 3 as well.
Well, this is obviously a trick question since the answer is Lisa

Ynnek7

Sorry, the best Persona android is the one and only Labrys!

latest

Never played P3, so all of my knowledge of those non-sunglasses wearing persona users comes from P4A.

Top Bottom