• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT6| The Conversation is to Die for (Signups are now OPEN)

Coppanuva

Maybe we shouldn't make it a joke and just invite new players in
NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| New players are welcome!

I like this idea, but it's probably better as:

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Maybe We Shouldn't Make it a Joke and just invite new players. NEW PLAYERS ARE WELCOME!

The longer the better right?

Coppanuva

Not bad at all

Yeah, in all seriousness I do like your idea. I wonder how many people get intimidated by seeing how high the number is and decide not to join based on that. Something showing we're welcoming and looking for new blood for the blood god could help there.

Yeah, in all seriousness I do like your idea. I wonder how many people get intimidated by seeing how high the number is and decide not to join based on that. Something showing we're welcoming and looking for new blood for the blood god could help there.
NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| New players will be given a puppy

Kawl_USC

As much as it hurts, I really think we should use th glory achieved by our resident beanie. With a little blurb about the whole deal in the OP.

Bronx-Man

Banned
What if we did a reboot?

NeoGaf Mafia: The Next Generation

Sorian

Banned
|OT7| World Mafia Championship Player started here!

|OT7| Come Play With Mafia Champions Who Get Lynched Day 1!

Sorian doesn't get lynched.

Edit: Even Hyper sharing an account with me couldn't get me lynched, not for a lack of trying though.

Ourobolus

Banned
Mafia |OT7| And Now You Do What They Told Ya
Mafia |OT7| Hot Singles in [adwords.location.google.api], Waiting to be Lynched by You!
Mafia |OT7| This is Not a Safe Space
Mafia |OT7| The Last Bastion of Democracy in Trumptopia

El Topo

I think we should try to pick a title that doesn't scare people from outside this community away or seems too obscure. The current title for example is fantastic.

Top Bottom