• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

Circle is pretty gafia.
Lots of spending half the time talking about who to lynch and then picking someone at random at the last second.

nin1000

Banned
stop trying to make turbo happen

giphy.gif

We're looking for fun movies, right? Something you would watch with friends with some alcohol? *sighs as he looks at his Lars von Trier collection*

Anyway, I would recommend Victoria. Probably one of the most interesting movies you've never heard of. At least I would expect you never heard of it, especially if you don't live in Germany...

E: well, actually, that's not really a fun movie either... But at least not nearly as extreme as LvT movies and really, really intense.

We're looking for fun movies, right? Something you would watch with friends with some alcohol? *sighs as he looks at his Lars von Trier collection*

Anyway, I would recommend Victoria. Probably one of the most interesting movies you've never heard of. At least I would expect you never heard of it, especially if you don't live in Germany...

E: well, actually, that's not really a fun movie either... But at least not nearly as extreme as LvT movies and really, really intense.

See, this is why we're friends. Now I want to see this film you've recommended.

See, this is why we're friends. Now I want to see this film you've recommended.

<3 I watched it in the cinema and I had a pounding heart and sweaty hands throughout. If seen from a distance the premise is kind of silly but it's actually shot in one shot with a minimal script (so the details were mostly improv) which made it incredibly intimate and everything so much more intense

Verelios

Why aren't we marathoning TB Batman's? You monsters just don't understand perfection. Alright, I can compromise, how about Get Out or The Pink Panther. Okay, you've got me by the balls, we can watch Mean Girls.

roytheone

Roy just told me there's a Rick and Morty Mafia game that needs players. Ah jeez, I guess I have no choice but to sign up for it!

NAME: Giant Panda
PREFERRED GAME: Rick and Morty
PRONOUN: He
TIME ZONE: EST

Jay, I will not get eaten by the evil spider! Thanks best bear!

ezikmXX.png

01. Sorian
02. Dr. Worm
03. Dusk Soldier
04. Zippedpinhead
05. Acohrs
06. Bronx-man
07. Zeusy
08. *Splinter
09. Kalor
10. Kawl_USC
11. Burbeting
12. Ty4on
13. CCS
14. Swamped
15. Faddy
16. Lord of Castamere
17. Nomadic Sparks
18. Fat4all
19. Giant Panda
20. zeemumu
21. Penguin
22. Ourobolus

Replacement #1: Salva
Replacement #2: hey_monkey
Replacement #3: nin1000

Penguin

I hear the ratings have collapsed and the fans are running scared since I haven't returned since Arkham Mafia, but have no fear Penguin's here!

NAME: Penguin
PREFERRED GAME: Rick and Morty
PRONOUN: he
TIME ZONE: EST

Ninja scrolls
Vampire hunter D
Wicked city (ehh maybe not that one)
Jin-Roh the Wolf Brigade
Genocyber (lol no)

yall need more of that delicious 90 anime edgyness

im gonna revamp the recruitment thread for the next time we resurface into OT

needs banners

SCIENCE DOGGO, can u halp? imma PM u with DOGGO RUBS, ok?

OK

Top Bottom