• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

El Topo

How long will it run?

That shit will be over in like two in-game days, maybe three or four or five or six. Crazy game. Wacky roles. Awesome flavor. Those that don't sign up are missing out. If I hadn't reviewed it I'd already be signed up.

ezikmXX.png

01. Sorian
02. Dr. Worm
03. Dusk Soldier
04. Zippedpinhead
05. Acohrs
06. Bronx-man
07. Zeusy
08. *Splinter
09. Kalor
10. Kawl_USC
11. Burbeting
12. Ty4on
13. CCS
14. Swamped
15. Faddy
16. Lord of Castamere
17. Nomadic Sparks
18. Fat4all

Replacement #1: Salva
Replacement #2: hey_monkey
Replacement #3: nin1000

Fat4all

Banned
I'll sign up for Rick and Morty.

Make sure to remove me from the seasonal discussion stuffage, spoder.

Even though I rarely contributed anyways :3

RetroMG

Couple of things:

-Rick and Morty still needs players. 4 more before we can start. You know you want some of this.

-I'm looking at resurrecting the Gafia Movie Night. We found a platform to do it. Times will probably vary since we're so scattered and there's no one good time for everyone. My question is: What do you want to see? I still have the Mafia movie, but I still don't have subtitles for it. (Well, I do, but they actually make less sense than the original Russian.) I acquired sll four of Neil Breen's films after learning about them this weekend, and they are suitably insane. I'm also taking write-in ballots. If you have a movie or show that you want to watch with Gafia, let me know. Extra bonus points for anything that I can grab on YouTube.

nin1000

Banned
I will try to work on the subs. The english subs that are out there are broken but ok.
Will use the german subs as my source for the translation. Please give me some time tough since i will have time after the 26th.

Until then we can watch cluedo. Or similar mvoies:)

Roy just told me there's a Rick and Morty Mafia game that needs players. Ah jeez, I guess I have no choice but to sign up for it!

NAME: Giant Panda
PREFERRED GAME: Rick and Morty
PRONOUN: He
TIME ZONE: EST

Top Bottom