• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

rac

Banned
im a little bit embarrassed to admit but i have sadly used a knife and fork while eating pizza

sometimes it's just too hot and i can't wait dogsies

Sawneeks

Banned
i know who i'd pick

f5f.jpg

WELCOME TO FLAVOR TOWN

giphy.gif

I'm back baby.

Welcome back Salva! How have you been? \o/

Sorian

Banned
I only remember skimming this the first time. Was bored at work and was reading it more thoroughly this time.

Status Effects can be a good way to boost a slightly-less powerful Mafia team, usually adding boosts to teammates based on how many players are afflicted with the Status. However, the entire success of the Mafia team should not hinge on the mechanic, and even if they acquire these boosts, it should not be an automatic win.

This part made me laugh, I assume this guide came out after Phoenix Wright.

Sophia

I have an idea for a game, how do I go about getting some feedback etc.

Easiest way I do it is to let Retro and co know your idea in Discord, and ask for a board so you can plan out your game. At which point you can get a few people to look over it.

Sorian

Banned
As per your request over at discord, your board should be set up shortly. Just get your google sheet design ready for your reviewers :)

At this stage, one of your reviewers is Launchpad :D

He's the legendary gamerunner of Danganronpa Mafia :>

"Legendary"

Fight club

Sawneeks

Banned
also

does anyone have dibs on Westworld Mafia? Or is possibly interested in co-running one?

I binged the entire show last week and I think it would make a fantastic mafia setting.

Faddy

Banned
As per your request over at discord, your board should be set up shortly. Just get your google sheet design ready for your reviewers :)

At this stage, one of your reviewers is Launchpad :D

He's the legendary gamerunner of Danganronpa Mafia :>

Just had a quick read through DR, sound like exactly the right person for this.

Coming Soon* Monopoly Mafia.

* idk

Top Bottom