• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Got a couple things this week. I picked up my pre-ordered titanfall controller and paid off my pre-order on the collectors edition which should be shipping soon. I also received my sideshow bats statue which has been delayed for me for nearly a year. Finally I picked up an Optimus Prime print I wanted off ebay but kind of regret it now because I bought a much bigger transformers G1 poster that I think will overshadow it.

Titanfall Controller
ARAzxAVl.jpg

Batman Statue(see the titanfall controller box in the background for size reference)
mXiX6Col.jpg

Optimus Prime Art Print
QjMDGZgl.jpg

Abitor

Canceled my PS4 order an bought/did these instead

My first AMD GPU ever (sorry for the bad image quality)

DcSagmq.jpg

gkBCA0n.jpg

mKTdscy.jpg

JPttVVo.jpg

A new "next gen console" is born

Ee9X5ue.jpg

Chorazin

This is Terminus Hexatron! He's an unofficial Transformer by Mastermind Creations, paying tribule to the classic G1 Decepticon world-purger Sixshot. He's made with oustanding quality, rock sold joints and construction, and tons of little details! I had so much fun posing and transforming him, and I took a bunch more pics of him and all of his official transformation modes. Check them on my Flickr if you like! :-D

This is Terminus Hexatron! He's an unofficial Transformer by Mastermind Creations, paying tribule to the classic G1 Decepticon world-purger Sixshot. He's made with oustanding quality, rock sold joints and construction, and tons of little details! I had so much fun posing and transforming him, and I took a bunch more pics of him and all of his official transformation modes. Check them on my Flickr if you like! :-D

very cool. BIG TF fan...I've stayed away from all 3rd party releases simply due to the slippery slope and my weeping wallet. But I'm really happy to hear you're liking it!! Any other 3rd party you've picked up??

Chorazin

very cool. BIG TF fan...I've stayed away from all 3rd party releases simply due to the slippery slope and my weeping wallet. But I'm really happy to hear you're liking it!! Any other 3rd party you've picked up??

This is my first 3rd party, but I do have Ironfist on pre-order, he was so awesome in Last Stand of the Wreckers and Hasbro isn't making a comic accurate version of him anytime soon.

Oh, and join us over in the Transformers OT if you like!

New pick-ups

h1R1xU1.jpg

Let me see what the hype is all about. I am excited just from the hype surrounding this game and i needed a game to play on xbox one besides KI.

GpVfG9R.jpg

Walked in and they had these available, i thought it was out till the 13th.

RtpcAMe.jpg

I wanted this controller so i bought it.

85ZAMxA.jpg

Picked these up also.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
1902902_10152061249873883_1473379359_n.jpg

Got my Nike Zoom Huarache 'PlayStation' sneakers in! Now my PlayStation themed collection grows! What's next?!

DrKelpo

Banned
jZYpnjz.png

finally....let the downloads begin...

but one question...
i noticed that the system states,that the capacity of the card is 59 gb...is that normal?

but one question...
i noticed that the system states,that the capacity of the card is 59 gb...is that normal?[/QUOTE]

Perfectly normal. On basically any storage device you never get the full advertised capacity.

Edit: if interested, you can read more on it [URL="http://petapixel.com/2012/10/10/why-hard-drives-and-memory-cards-have-less-space-than-advertised/"]here[/URL].

DrKelpo

Banned
Perfectly normal. On basically any storage device you never get the full advertised capacity.

Edit: if interested, you can read more on it here.

that was actually the thing that came to my mind, because i know a bit about this issue..but i didnt think it would make a difference of 5 gb

gt8e040.jpg

These 3.
The tremolo guard is for my friend that got EVO experience for Steve Vai show and gonna get it signed
The vest and elbow guards ia for my motocross hobby :)

Shengar

So, my 4 years old GTS 250 got busted somehow (good night sweet prince, you deserved it), which put my PC rig into forced sleep for one month until I have the money to bought a successor. After some consideration, I've decided the one that worthy enough is this boy.
(No hardware picture though I'm certain that I've take a picture of it)

With this, a new Scout 2 case, and a 4GB RAM card, my 12 years old PC lived on as my 80 GB ATA HDD received its new vessel! As time, it grow stronger than ever before. May the 80GB ATA HDD shows my other gaming hardware the true path of gaming.

My current gaming setup
(Freespace is overrated)

And my other haul
Nyko Power Gripped for my Hard-Scratched Vita

Glorious artbook of the most recent Akihiko Yoshida's work

My first Brandon Sanderson's book

Layd Dly

13000733555_9ccfec63ef_b.jpg

Random Goodies.

Dewalt DCK281D2 20v XR Brushless Driver/Impact Set - Lowes - $233.10
Game of Thrones Season 3 - Best Buy - $29.99
Hunger Games SteelBook- Best Buy - $18.99