• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2018 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

For sure, the Xenoblade 2 CE almost had me convinced to pick up a Switch on the day it was released. It's an amazing package and I absolutely can't wait to play it. I should probably try and source a CE before I get my Switch (whenever the second revision gets released).

Edit: My copy of Dishonored 2 arrived for my X!

lpRw0Ji.png

I was originally intending to play through the game as Corvo. But I decided to briefly start the game as Emily just to check it out and I was really impressed by her voice over work (by Erica Luttrell). So I might actually do my first run through the game as Emily now. I'm impressed by how great it looks on the X too.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
GrayFoxRJ GrayFoxRJ , Yagami_Sama Yagami_Sama heh, two completely different opinions ;)

BOTW LE costs only 1,5К RUB more than a regular version so it's simply no brainer which one you should buy here, although i have to mention that the build quality of Silent Princess flower is just really bad, It was basically build from at least 6 parts and very poorly put together so when i got the whole figure out of the box... well, let's just say that i've spent at least 2 hours putting this thing (the flower) back together. But at least now it looks great and the whole flower holding extremely well. But nevertheless i was a bit disappointed.

cfi3x3E.jpg

As for Xenoblade, literally every comment about the regular version that i read was like "This game is amazing, i wish i've bought CE" and so i've bought CE which costs 2.5K RUB more that a regular one and i'm very happy that i did :)

Now that i have both of these, i think that Xenoblade CE has much more value than Zelda's cuz there's much more cool stuff in the box, but still, i like the Master Sword figure so i guess it was worth it, i just wish the whole thing was made from the same material as the stand for it.

Last edited:

GrayFoxRJ

Banned
Great job. Sometimes it's best we do something than just complain. A friend did something similar to a cheap Nathan Drake figure that came with PlayStation's Easter egg

mEBLwsM.png

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Great job. Sometimes it's best we do something than just complain.
Well, heh, i have to admit that at first i was like "WTF? I've payed 6K RUB for this and it's broken!?" and wanted to return it and get my money back, but then i just sat on my couch for a few minutes... and decided that fuck it, if you want something to look and feel good, do it yourself, and i did.

Good lord, Nintendo, what was QA doing while approving this thing to be sold in such a poor condition / build quality? Sort it out!

A friend did something similar to a cheap Nathan Drake figure that came with PlayStation's Easter egg

mEBLwsM.png
Was it so hard for them to put a little bit more effort to make it look less cheap and poorly detailed? Anyway, excellent job, looks much better now.

For sure, the Xenoblade 2 CE almost had me convinced to pick up a Switch on the day it was released. It's an amazing package and I absolutely can't wait to play it. I should probably try and source a CE before I get my Switch (whenever the second revision gets released).
I think you better get one soon while you can still get it new at around £99 / ~ $120. But it's your call :)

But I decided to briefly start the game as Emily just to check it out and I was really impressed by her voice over work (by Erica Luttrell).
I finished the game as Emily the first time in 100% stealth and zero kills mode to get a good ending, but then i've played through the game second time and again as Emily by killing guards, sometimes the main targets of the missions (but not all of them cuz of reasons) and all that and the responces and commentary that Emily gives was completely different, more cold, dark and cinical and i think Erica did an amazing job! It's like looking at the dark side of the character which you haven't seen before and so i strongly recommend playing the game as Emily at least 2 times to get bad and good endings, it's more than worth it.

Last edited:

JP

Go for it, I don't often post stuff that I buy as it's usually digital but I may pop if there isn't a May thread!!

Top Bottom