• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Notebook |OT-Redux| Around the World in 124 Dick Pics

Ourobolus

Banned
Updated Progress! Dates are when the notebook LEFT that location. Some people are in the same location, like NYC, so the date is whenever the last person there sent it off.

X4L61rX.jpg

Contributors!

Code:
[B]Fort Worth[/B]	CarpeDeezNutz       
[B]Texas [/B]	besada         
[B]Texas [/B]	abstract alien             
[B]Austin[/B]	Servbot24                  
[B]Houston[/B]	 Chezzymann            
[B]Baton Rouge[/B]	_illmatic_           
[B]Mary Esther[/B]	Sub Zero at a Starbucks 
[B]Florida[/B]	HUELEN10  
[B]Florida[/B]	Matt Attack    
[B]Florida[/B]	PrimaNocta     
[B]Georgia[/B]	LuffyZoro 
[B]Georgia[/B]	Pinko Marx  
[B]Georgia[/B]	Vanillalite 
[B]Atlanta[/B]	TheAbsolution   
[B]Decatur[/B]	Kyledk05 
[B]Nashville[/B]	oceanicair 
[B]Indianapolis[/B]	snacknuts 
[B]Urbana[/B]	Soka   
[B]Chicago[/B]	Bay Maximus   
[B]Chicago[/B]	BlueSteel 
[B]Michigan[/B]	Professor Lich 
[B]Pittsburgh[/B]	EmmanuelMunoz 
[B]Buffalo[/B]	INDIGO_CYCLOPS                              
[B]New York City[/B]	Alcotholic  
[B]New York City[/B]	Jipan 
[B]New York City[/B]	xkramz 
[B]New Haven[/B]	cwmartin  
[B]Newport[/B]	Wherearemahdragonz

So it has gotten through 10 people in 14 months.

Basically, about 1.5 months per person. So, you can probably start using that as an estimate to see when it'll roughly get to you if you haven't gotten it yet.

I received the notebook this past weekend. I have a huge test next week but will get it out ASAP.

It's been fun reading through the entries!

27 people in 2 years... and we haven't even left the US yet lol.

Not to be super dark and depressing or anything, but at this rate its an actual possibility some people late on the list could die by the time it gets to them lol. Going by Soka's math it could take 12 more years to finish this (although I think that may be inflated due to one guy seemingly taking 8 months going by that chart)

But I guess its more about the journey, and if it somehow does get finished some day that would be pretty incredible of an achievement.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've already put a note in my will of what to write if an odd book with nonsensical scriptures turns up addressed to me.

Ourobolus

Banned
Random comment - I also help run the Mafia community here on GAF (the party game, not the video game series). We're looking for players!

Particularly, we're looking for a sub for one of the games currently running, but there will be plenty of new games on the way!

We actually have a few people in here that are part of the community - figured I could ask here.

If you're interested, post in the below thread.

Season 5 Thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175429

Palmer_v1

Random comment - I also help run the Mafia community here on GAF (the party game, not the video game series). We're looking for players!

Particularly, we're looking for a sub for one of the games currently running, but there will be plenty of new games on the way!

We actually have a few people in here that are part of the community - figured I could ask here.

If you're interested, post in the below thread.

Season 5 Thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1175429

Someday, I'll get the book. In the meantime, forum Mafia! It runs on time at least. =(

OK, just got done my entry! The flash drive has some things in it from cwmartin and now me, but that's it for now.

I've PM'ed Taco_Human. He lives near Boston, so I'll probably do an in person drop-off. Also since PAX starts tomorrow, I might see fellow gaffers during the meetup.

It's been fun reading through it!

Jhoan

OK, just got done my entry! The flash drive has some things in it from cwmartin and now me, but that's it for now.

I've PM'ed Taco_Human. He lives near Boston, so I'll probably do an in person drop-off. Also since PAX starts tomorrow, I might see fellow gaffers during the meetup.

It's been fun reading through it!
I'm an Enforcer. Come by Arachnid Theatre in the afternoon and say hello to the tall wild hair wonder. Be nice to see to my entry again at the meetup.

I'm an Enforcer. Come by Arachnid Theatre in the afternoon and say hello to the tall wild hair wonder. Be nice to see to my entry again at the meetup.

I don't actually have PAX tickets this year. I was just planning on going to one or two of the meetups this weekend.

I haven't heard back from Taco_Human, but I don't think he's logged in since yesterday afternoon.

Just heard back from Taco_Human and he asked to be skipped since he doesn't have time for the notebook at the moment.

I tried PMing Pegosaurus, but the PM system says they choose to not receive PMs. So I'm posting here in hopes that they'll see it.

PAGING PEGOSAURUS!

Oh geez, if he bails I'm next? How exciting. I actually skipped PAX this year, could have met you there. At work cranking away on the next Call of Duty instead.

Ourobolus

Banned
Just heard back from Taco_Human and he asked to be skipped since he doesn't have time for the notebook at the moment.

I tried PMing Pegosaurus, but the PM system says they choose to not receive PMs. So I'm posting here in hopes that they'll see it.

PAGING PEGOSAURUS!
If you need to, you could probably check his post history and quote him in some random thread.

If you need to, you could probably check his post history and quote him in some random thread.

Just found out he's been banned since December of last year. Should I PM a mod to see if it's permanent or move on to BriareosGAF?

Oh geez, if he bails I'm next? How exciting. I actually skipped PAX this year, could have met you there. At work cranking away on the next Call of Duty instead.

Haha, I think you'll be next sooner than you expected. PM me your shipping info.

Ourobolus

Banned
Just found out he's been banned since December of last year. Should I PM a mod to see if it's permanent or move on to BriareosGAF?

Haha, I think you'll be next sooner than you expected. PM me your shipping info.
That's a pretty long ban, so probably perma. Ping besada, Cyan, or Stump if you want to confirm.

Needs to moved on to the next available person down the line, just send it to the keeper of the book I want to see how long he takes to send it out :)

Down to send it to new people if they are on the route.

At the current pace, I might have moved to LA before it hits there, I would then want to move up in the list from Europe to LA. But let's wait and see. As steam is picking up I might miss it in SoCal...

SpyGuy239

So I've been debating this, since we've had to skip a lot of people due to bans or just dropping out. What are your guys' thoughts on letting people in if it's not out of the way (like, if SpyGuy is in Texas, he's SOL).

I just recently moved from Dublin, Ireland to PHILADELPHIA 8 months ago. Come on GAF :p

Top Bottom