• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Chairhome

archnemesis said:
http://i.imgur.com/Xis5P.jpg[IMG]
Macbook Air 11" with sleeve.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lbZSU.jpg[IMG]
Advance Wars: Dark Conflict (NDS)
Assassin's Creed (PS3)
Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3)[/QUOTE]
Is this a joke/caused by the new TOS agreement? Cause I'm glad you watermarked these pictures so NeoGAF can't make money off of them.

Chairhome said:
Is this a joke/caused by the new TOS agreement? Cause I'm glad you watermarked these pictures so NeoGAF can't make money off of them.
Yes, of course it's a joke. I maintain the copyright of my photos even without the watermarks.

SnowHawk

435333465.jpg

I've only played Dradonball Z so far, will play Disney Universe tomorrow.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Stopped at Target to survey their games before the B2G1 sale next week, and saw they just had one copy left of each of these games. So, I went ahead and bought them with the intent to return/rebuy on Tuesday and get Uncharted 3 for free! :)

And then I went next door to Gamestoooooop, to put $5/down on the Zelda SS Controller Bundle; as I know I'll want it at midnight and not at 4pm when UPS would deliver my Amazon copy. While there, they were unpacking a few of these Link figures, and I knew I couldn't leave without one.

6289782705_ba9ec416c2_z.jpg

Tobe

ohh yeah new xbox replacing my old elite
Woj52l.jpg

NEW :D the slim is soooo quite it makes no sound when games are installed. so good

7JcoEl.jpg

Tenkei

Shadow780 said:
New ultrathin laptop! Damn the thing is made of sex.

PfJ6dl.jpg
Glad to see another Z21 owner! =)

Biggest problem for me, other than the speakers, is the lack of a good sleeve/case for this thing. I bought a sleeve designed for a 13" macbook air, but it's still too roomy.

Shadow780

PantyPhantom said:
You really don't get it?

That Z-series laptop weights 1.18kg and it has a 1600x900 display. How about the Lenovo?

I got the 1920x1080 free upgrade but that seems like a overkill for a 13in screen.

Tenkei said:
Glad to see another Z21 owner! =)

Biggest problem for me, other than the speakers, is the lack of a good sleeve/case for this thing. I bought a sleeve designed for a 13" macbook air, but it's still too roomy.

This is the one I bought.

The width is fine, there are a little space left height-wise when you tuck it in horizontally.

Dilli666

plasticpassion said:
Jealous..how was the concert? I tried to go to the one here in LA but I couldn't get tickets. :/

I don't want to make you any more jealous :)

It was amazing. Stunning performance (incl. Zelda Williams) and was totally worth the travel from Germany to the UK ;)

Sagitario

archnemesis said:
Xis5P.jpg

Macbook Air 11" with sleeve.

lbZSU.jpg

Advance Wars: Dark Conflict (NDS)
Assassin's Creed (PS3)
Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3)

tumblr_ljlkrnLDXp1qj0zk3o1_250.gif

nny

I've been so busy lately I haven't picked up much stuff...much less post it here, so...let's update!

StmOct11.png

frozenbyteHB2.png

DSC07393.jpg

SDC10434.jpg

I can't afford big sets right now, so I'll scratch my LEGO itch with minifigs:

minifigsOct11s.png

This is my favorite of the bunch, so it gets a picture of its own:

DSC07396.jpg

Picked up a new guitar.. I've been using a couple of crappy ones to try and learn with.. but after a week with rocksmith, I got tired of half-assing it.. so I went and got a better one.

picked up an ESP LTD MH-350NT from a local guitar shop.. they gave me a good price, a discount on a case, strap and strap locks, threw in a bunch of free picks, polish, a polishing rag and an electronic tuner..

Top -

Back -

I get a free lesson as well, which is scheduled for next weekend.

Really excited.

eXistor

34zd3ky.jpg

I've probably got a good chance to get the Explorer's Edition of Uncharted 3 for relatively cheap, so I might exchange my current SE for that next week, but we'll see. The EE isn't that hot except for the chest in comes in (EU's got a treasure chest and not a crummy looking closet like the US).

Also the new om Waits which is great as expected.

The Megadrive and PSX games I got for a few euro's from a customer who wanted to get rid of them. I chose the best of the ones she had.

And lastly HotD Overkill EX. I already have the Wii version, but this should blow it right out of the water.

omgkitty

I have been noticing a lot of people with Edge magazines lately, and it got me hankering for a copy, but none of my bookstores seem to have it. Are a lot of US stores not carrying it any more? I used to see copies all the time. It's a shame cause there's no way in hell I am paying the ridiculous subscription price.

luffeN

Got Game Informer Digital for one year. First issue is 223 with Transformers. You also get more screenshots and content for each article and an archive which dates back to the March issue of 2010 (L.A. Noir). They also have a new style since June 11, which is much easier to read.

Chorazin said:
Got my Bag of Holding from Think Geek yesterday! This thing is awesome, it holds so much stuff!

I've had mine for about a year now, its probably the best messenger bag I've ever had the pleasure of owning.

I feel that I'm outgrowing the whole "Bag of Holding" tag on the front, just because I use it as my laptop bag for work, when not going to class, and it almost seems unprofessional. Thank god its a informal office. But as for the bag itself? Couldn't wish for a more sturdy, protective and useful bag.

Also very comfy for napping on.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
package came in today spent $36 on it all CIBS

Adams Family: Pugsleys scavenger hunt (snes), Primal Rage (snes), Vectorman (genesis), Space Harrier 2 (genesis), Cyborg Justice (genesis)

IMG_0534.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
pU644.jpg

Finally found a sealed, non-Platinum Hits copy. Granted, I wasn't really looking that hard or for too long, but I didn't want to pay more than retail (not always easy to do when you're neurotic about stuff like this). Got it for $14!

MilkLizard

Square Triangle said:
You know what NeoGaf? Fuck you! I make a post with quite a few games and I feel like a rich man, then these two fuckers show off a GTI and a gawl damn Ferrari.

Posting an irrelevant gif to show my sadness

puI35.gif

That GIF is pure gold:)

Top Bottom