• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

PSOreo

My laptop of seven years went so I have picked up my first MacBookPro (with Retina)
rYdEbST.jpg

One of my favourite films of the year so far
sku44Kk.jpg

Had the watch since launch but the straps are new and the shirt is anticipation of the new film. Disney are emptying my wallet slowly but surely.
iJoCNJA.jpg

Haven't posted in there in a long time, actually been getting rid of a ton of stuff...

But I did import a new Vita to replace my white/green model. The White/black looks WAY better in person compared to the stock shots.

Kk6Ztga.jpg

Early October pickups. This was going to be a slow month, but then I received part two of a larger shipment from Japan, of which I posted the first part last month.

First off, the final Club Nintendo rewards: Mario Kart 8 OST, Club Nintendo Farewell coin and the Fire Flower coasters.

Game guide: Final Fantasy Type 0 HD
Don't own the game, but the guide was less than €5 shipped, so yeah...

PC game: Fallout Anthology
Couldn't resist. Fortunately I didn't already own all the games in it.

SEGA Mega Drive (and Master System) games: Fantasy Zone II, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, Elemental Master, and M.U.S.H.A. Aleste

PS3 games: Natural Doctrine, and Ketsui Collector's Edition

Wii U games: Teslagrad, and Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper

PSVita games: Hotline Miami Collected Edition, and Oreshika 2 Collector's Edition

PSP game: Soldier Collection

Wii game: Captain Rainbow

GameCube games: Castle Shikigami II Collector's Edition, and Kururin Squash!

And finally a bunch of PC Engine games: Farjius no Jakoutei: Neo Metal Fantasy, Dungeon Explorer, Kuusou Kagaku Sekai Gulliver Boy, Mashou Denki La Valeur, Cosmic Fantasy 3, Xak I-II, Ys III, The Legend of Xanadu II, Super Raiden, and Puyo Puyo CD

Jockel

Recent GETs:

CRbEAS-WoAACsv5.jpg

Doki Doki Panic & Kiki Kaikai

CO5CokZWgAAluFM.jpg

R-Type III

COE65yLWsAAnWek.jpg

Akumajou Densetsu

CNXEE8fWIAA8Xu6.jpg

Rockman 1-6

CRdtsZ2U8AELJIs.jpg

PC Engine + IFU + CD ROM² Unit

CRdtsZ0UAAEiwQW.jpg

Umihara Kawase

zmet

Haven't posted in there in a long time, actually been getting rid of a ton of stuff...

But I did import a new Vita to replace my white/green model. The White/black looks WAY better in person compared to the stock shots.

Kk6Ztga.jpg

Looks great! I can't wait to get my Gamestop exclusive Aqua Blue Vita next month.

I splurged like an idiot this month...and why is this photo so grainy?

oAC5YWR.jpg

I also got some computer parts but I was too quick to install them so no photos =(

Umaru is my first Nendoroid and I am impressed with the quality. Are the others the same?

Picked up these items at the apple store.

I am not sure if i will keep the magic mouse yet due to stupid charge method.

Trackpad for sure and keyboard depends on how i adjust.

B9S1vHH.jpg

Herbs

Banned
Picked up these items at the apple store.

I am not sure if i will keep the magic mouse yet due to stupid charge method.

Trackpad for sure and keyboard depends on how i adjust.

B9S1vHH.jpg

the 2 minute charge time? Man, seems like not a big deal really. Especially if you plug it in overnight you're set for 3 months. It's definitely a stupid design decision but doesn't seem worth the overblown rage I've seen online.

zmet

Hori Screen Protective Filter and Silicon Protector

For my pre-ordered Aqua Blue Vita arriving next month

Yoshi's Woolly World

Not a big fan of the Yoshi games but the art style is great!

Some movies for Halloween viewing:
The Return of Count Yorga, Scream and Scream Again, and Manos: The Hands of Fate Special Edition

The 2k remaster work on Manos is great! It also includes a grindhouse (before restoration) cut of the movie for comparison.

Demonoid, San Andreas 3D, Frightmare, Drive-In Collection: The Executioner Part 2 & Frozen Scream

San Andreas is now my new sound demo disc for my home theater system! The low end knocked so much stuff off my shelves!

eXistor

Yeah dude, I try to go the "all killer no filler" route with collecting. Thanks for your appreciation! <3

Same with me, I see no point in collecting crap (though I do own Action 52 and Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde). I tend to buy what I want to play. My collection might not be the biggest around but I like to think it's a high quality one.

Early October pickups. This was going to be a slow month, but then I received part two of a larger shipment from Japan, of which I posted the first part last month.

Game guide: Final Fantasy Type 0 HD
Don't own the game, but the guide was less than €5 shipped, so yeah...

Where???

Started my Ghibli Blu Ray collection thanks to a local sale. AU$25 instead of like $42 each.

Not gonna replace the films I already have on DVD, but figured I'd expand my collection a bit while the price was good.

Marceles

Stevey

hq05QHD.jpg

Already own all the games on steam, so going to leave it sealed.
Also bought a "new" 3DS, Mario Land 3D and Monster Hunter 4

Asparagus

My Omega GX finally arrived.
IMG_3778_1.jpg

Picked up a few more Mega Drive games.
image.jpg

I did not know that the US SNES had it's own power supply connector. Thankfully a friend had a spare adapter lying around that I could use with my MD1 PSU.
IMG_4216_1.jpg

Phantasy Star 0 has been a ton of fun so far. Far more fun than the PSP games and PSU in fact.
IMG_4214_1.jpg

Saiyuki and RE2 were both chucked into an oversized jiffy bag with no protection sadly and both cases got damaged on their way to me. Final Fantasy VIII made me far more nostalgic than I expected...
IMG_4215_1.jpg

finalflame

Wasn't gonna get these at all, but I walked into my GameStop today and they had 1 copy of the Amiibo bundle with the green Yoshi, and I just did it. And then the nice CSR told me she heard they had the blue and pink yarn Yoshi amiibos in stock at the Wal-Mart across the street, so I got those too. Planned on spending $0 and ended up spending over $100. Such is my life.

anderedna

Picked up my preorder today from BnM store:

All three games. Won lucky draw for DQH steel case.
SRNW1uY.jpg

Got boxed edition of my favorite series.
o2Q0vrq.jpg

Sorry for bad quality pic.
I was looking to buy a PSTV + 64GB mem card, but unfortunately the store doesn't have it in stock.

Top Bottom