• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

JEKKI

Yami said:
Sweet t-shirt from WeOwn.org, a kickass UK independent retailer. Definitely buying more stuff from them.

weown.png
dang that IS a dope shirt.

I gotta buy something from them now~!!

Last purchase for the month.

6197353248_398abb36e8_b.jpg

I have an old battered copy of the collector's edition, and this was the whole reason I got a 360 in the first place. I thought this (and Skyrim) would be a nice way to see the gen out.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Got this in the other day...

320919_10150310981628883_507353882_8141673_1829731540_n.jpg

318441_10150312305023883_507353882_8146724_658680035_n.jpg

eightarc's "Pearl" PS3/PC Arcade Joystick. eightarc is a partner company of Qanba. There are some specific differences between this stick and previous Qanba released iterations.

More details here: http://eightarc.com

I'm creeping up on 300 in my collection..

Ledsen

pseudocaesar said:
300... sticks? Thats nuts

Well he does work for MadCatz. Call it... research :)

lastplayed said:
Last purchase for the month.

6197353248_398abb36e8_b.jpg

I have an old battered copy of the collector's edition, and this was the whole reason I got a 360 in the first place. I thought this (and Skyrim) would be a nice way to see the gen out.

Dude this gen isn't done for a couple of years at least!

Alebrije

Needed a new alarm clock :

2nbdrtg.jpg

c6ah4.jpg

You can customize the alarm with darth vader´s voice , I set it with "The emperator has been expecting you" since my boss is evil as hell.

Sylver

Banned
I thought it wouldn't arrive this month but...
My most anticipated figure :-D (so f*ck 126€ TAX fine).
aVGKR.jpg

Angel Wars Baby Doll 1/4 Scale Statue (& Sucker Punch).

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Where you get that UNCyrus? @__@ I've been looking for the promo poster of Alicia going "I want you for the Gallian militia!" but this would be nice too.

Acrylic7

Simpsonology said:
John Lennon glasses, sorry for bad quality, they actually have much lighter color on light :) (my first post on Neogaf :)).

29092011229.jpg

I cant find these in any store.
I wont order online because I need to try things on before I purchase.

I guess my taste is all over the place, but these were so cheap (aside from ICO and SotC of course) I couldn't resist.

IMG_0115.jpg

Sorry about the crappy iPhone pic.

Simpsonology

Neo Member
Acrylic7 said:
I cant find these in any store.
I wont order online because I need to try things on before I purchase.

Yeah, well luckily these fit, and they have UV 400 which is also hard to find for Lennon glasses.

Solemn Nomad

Neo Member
sechsterangriff said:
I guess my taste is all over the place, but these were so cheap (aside from ICO and SotC of course) I couldn't resist.

Sorry about the crappy iPhone pic.

Much respect for picking up Policenauts. One of my favorite games ever.

iPad 2! Loving it, though the camera is not that great, as you can tell (used it to take this image). Doesn't matter. It's great for sketching on the go and keeps me occupied during down time on my on-call nights. Griffin capacitive stylus and SMT DS Overclocked as well.

Top Bottom