• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
im not even watching the Flyers tonight, I've come to grips that we just cannot beat NJ, just like we couldn't beat NYR this year, not even worth the effort to watch them go down flailing.

When the "deepest defense corps" in the league cant even move the puck out of their own end all night against the caliber of journeymen and scrubs that make up 90% of the Devils roster, then its time to get the golf clubs out for the summer

you know its sad when I decided to play BF3 because it seemed the less frustrating of the 2 choices...

THAT IS ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD THING :(

I've kinda missed pewpewing around in choppers, but haven't really felt like playing at all. I'm sorry we never did play the ghost recon beta, I played it like two or three times and never got the urge to ever play it again. I think its because I fully customized the one gun I liked using like 45 minutes in and wasn't ever going to unlock another for like 70 hours? I wound up spending what little time I did play going around stungunning and hacking people. (unofficial)ADD is fucking rad. I'll be getting Max Payne 3 though, and despite disliking RDR's competitive mp I'll be giving that a go. Blargh

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Sorry about going all post-2010 Tiger Woods on faceoffs, that got really bad then just couldn't get my timing again. Lagged on that last game like a motherfucker, timing was completely boned. Is there a laggy punch a center in the face button? I'd like one of those

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We had a lot of good chances tonight, the losses don't show all the details we just didn't get the bounces. Like that last game we lost 3-2 we hit two posts.

yeah it was getting kind of ridiculous with all our misses. I'll do better with when I pass/how I pass. Still getting used to some shit again

Red_Man

One of the most frustrating nights I've ever played this game from the glitch goals, the guy skating threw 3 poke checks to score and losing a few 1 goal games while hitting 2+ posts in them. I had to quit before I broke my controller.

zsswimmer

Probably a good thing that I passed out on the couch for 11 hours and didn't play then. :lol

I'll be on tonight.

Just a usual night for you huh ;)
beer.gif

Red_Man

I would be I gotta grab some liqour but I'll be back around 4 est if anyone wants to play

Marvie_3

Banned
Poor swim. I liked your thread on the EA forums. :lol

Pretty good night tonight. Went 3-2-0 so it's a step back in the right direction. Dominated the fuck out of the 3 wins but we couldn't score for shit in 2 of them. We outshot the other team in both games by a ton but only won by 1 each time.

Red_Man

So I hop on today to only find out that I have gone from a Legend 3 to a Superstar 3. Lost my card. Fuck this game.
Yep that's what happened to me and why I'm still a veteran, fuck EA so goddamn hard. Good games tonight anyways, if pheenix could somehow find a way to score we would be winning games 13-1

Red_Man

Haha true and the goalies were stoning us pretty hard.

Also I have to say it feels fucking great not dropping or having lag anymore.

Top Bottom