• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Stat!

My favourite part tonight was that Swim was a wrecking ball every game.

It's the funniest thing every game. Swim knocks them on their ass for two periods. And in the third period, they still try it like Swim is going to let up. It was too good. I think in one game he ended up with like 10+ hits.

EDIT: Also, he gets every highlight reel and it's just hits of absolutely crushing people.

zsswimmer

Rage quit out of a game. Team was full of goons, not even exaggerating, I think they showed the 'Tough Guy' stat and one of them had 1800 PIMs.

Anyways it consisted of 6'9" black dudes running around and hitting everyone 10 seconds after the puck. They even get the smallest piece of you, you lose the puck. So fucking annoying. We had 10 powerplays but only scored once but as soon as you had the puck (or 10 seconds after), some stupid fuck would barrel you over and leave you on the ice. Probably one of the most frustrating games I've ever playing in the span of NHL games.

Marvie_3

Banned
Rage quit out of a game. Team was full of goons, not even exaggerating, I think they showed the 'Tough Guy' stat and one of them had 1800 PIMs.

Anyways it consisted of 6'9" black dudes running around and hitting everyone 10 seconds after the puck. They even get the smallest piece of you, you lose the puck. So fucking annoying. We had 10 powerplays but only scored once but as soon as you had the puck (or 10 seconds after), some stupid fuck would barrel you over and leave you on the ice. Probably one of the most frustrating games I've ever playing in the span of NHL games.

Dat intimidation engine.....

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

This legit made me laugh out loud, and then become sad when I realized how true it was, and how broken this game is. GG's tonight, I'm still getting used to my new nerfed character but we got into the swing of things eventually. Worst part is being so much slower, I'm also surprised the AI scored that OT goal, it was a perfect shot, very Stoll like

zsswimmer

This legit made me laugh out loud, and then become sad when I realized how true it was, and how broken this game is. GG's tonight, I'm still getting used to my new nerfed character but we got into the swing of things eventually. Worst part is being so much slower, I'm also surprised the AI scored that OT goal, it was a perfect shot, very Stoll like

Yeah too bad you lagged out :( We only had poor Aces who was playing center, getting pounded out there, and two CPU wingers. I tried rushing up with the puck a couple of times but I had 3 meat heads right there who would crush me with the puck, and again after I got up off the ice.

Stat!

I'm gonna hop on after this Sens-Rags game

Online as well

Yeah too bad you lagged out :( We only had poor Aces who was playing center, getting pounded out there, and two CPU wingers. I tried rushing up with the puck a couple of times but I had 3 meat heads right there who would crush me with the puck, and again after I got up off the ice.

I was bad that game just bad. I blame myself. I should have had more than 1 assist in 10PP.

You were a wrecking ball throughout the night though.

The last game was awesome where we came back down from 0-2 and forced OT. Great games last night.

Red_Man

I'm done for the night, second game in a row I dropped and the last one wasn't even my internet it was EAs shitty fucking servers dropping me, I might just stop playing till May when I move to a new place with less people.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fun games

iIR3RpkdS8HB6.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Games tonight?

Also, playoffs start tomorrow night and we need to not wait until the last night to play them like last month. There is NOBODY on that night and its even harder to find games.

Red_Man

I'll probably be on tonight, a couple of my roommates moved out early so my connection should be fine

Games tonight?

Also, playoffs start tomorrow night and we need to not wait until the last night to play them like last month. There is NOBODY on that night and its even harder to find games.

maybe, but I'm going to need some motivation though...

why should I play this tonight instead of The Witcher 2?

Milly79

We haven't won, so why keep trying? Aside from the good run early in the season to the finals, we've been 2nd round heroes. It gets old after awhile. I can't blame him.

Top Bottom