• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official Game Soundtracks of the 4th Generation: Results

First time I've been late to noticing the results thread popped up, good work Schala.
If nothing else the small voter turnout at least made the tallying part easier I'm sure.

That's also the expected top 3, no qualms with that over here.
Actually kinda surprised that DKC1 was that high with DKC2 already above it.

TheMoon

First time I've been late to noticing the results thread popped up, good work Schala.
If nothing else the small voter turnout at least made the tallying part easier I'm sure.

That's also the expected top 3, no qualms with that over here.
Actually kinda surprised that DKC1 was that high with DKC2 already above it.

Funky's Fugue takes no prisoners.

I hope Mega CD counted as fifth gen otherwise GAF have a lot of explaining to do for the absence of Sonic CD, Snatcher and the Lunar games.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Fourth gen. ;)
Those games did count.

But, the Genesis was far more popular than the Sega-CD and was still woefully underrepresented, so really, it's no surprise whatsoever that Sega CD games would be even less represented. Almost no one played those games...

woopWOOP

Ofcourse I almost missed the results thread too, lol

Solid list, although I expected Mega Man X to end up higher (didn't even vote for it myself)
In my case, whenever I see these vote threads for "[insert] of Gen [number]" I get overwhelmed with all the options and feel like I need to refresh my memory on everything and that's of course craziness but that tends to put me off of voting. When I don't just miss a thread entirely, like this one (the vote version). ^^
Yeah, basically. I wanted to go by each system to see if there were any games I would have forgotten, but that took too much time so I kept holding off. Wasn't until the final day that I finally spent an hour cobbling a list together.

I'm guessing quite a few people thought the same way which caused the thread to sink down to the 4th page or so. No bumps, no visibility, no votes. Sucks.

Top Bottom