• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2015

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I dont know why you are exaggerating. Are we not allowed to disagree with Order being in the top 10 without being called bitter and salty?

What's the point really, it's user voted.

Who cares.

everyone.gif

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Solid list! Mine would be very similar, just replace Witcher 3, Persona and Batman with Halo 5, Quantum Break and Rime.

Begaria

Quantum Break is generic? Idk if you've seen the 16 minute gameplay vid on it or not but from what i've seen I wouldn't call it generic.

It looks like Max Payne with an even fancier bullet time mechanic, which is pretty cool, but not mind blowing.

Endo Punk

People love Uncharted and that showing at PSX was impressive.

If it were not for fantastic psx showing I would have a problem with uc4 as numero uno. I mean in 1 stage demo they got rid of the preconceived notions regarding level design, stealth, shooting and such. They nailed it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I dont know why you are exaggerating. Are we not allowed to disagree with Order being in the top 10 without being called bitter and salty?

But some of you DO sound bitter and salty. It's gone past criticizing the game straight to criticizing anyone looking forward to the game.

I'm actually looking forward to a good amount of the games featured within the OP; Zelda U (Despite my many worries about the open world structure effecting the dungeon/level design, I'm quite certain it's gonna be a quality product at the end of the day), Xenoblade, Uncharted 4 (I absolutely adore this franchise; I love it's Indiana Jones-esque narrative elements, and adventurous agile "stop & pop" gameplay) , and Witcher 3 all interest me greatly.

As for the runner ups I'm keeping a sharp eye on Splatoon and Rime; they both look very promising, and very original.

schaft0620

No Division? I'm surprised, I'm pretty excited for it.

2015 is looking like a great year for games.

BeneficialDarkArctichare.gif

The Order: 1886 - Top 10

whats-wrong-with-you.gif

list is legit except the last one.

IMO

The Order looks like its going to be a very compelling game, the advantage it has is that the game has a release date that is really close. The game comes out in a month. A small handful of games on this years list were also on last years. Its a new IP, and it looks awesome.

i7fsbug5tX9rf.gif

daveo42

Banned
If it were not for fantastic psx showing I would have a problem with uc4 as numero uno. I mean in 1 stage demo they got rid of the preconceived notions regarding level design, stealth, shooting and such. They nailed it.

Exactly. I think PSX pushed Uncharted up several spots on the list for a lot of people.

Good list, hopefully all the games are released this year and live up to expectation. I'm surprised Tomb Raider did not make the 20 as the reboot was really really good, but it seems most people, including myself, are excited for the Wii U and Ps4 exclusives.

banagher

Those reggie gifs are gross.

Asking people "what's wrong with them?" because they voted on a video game that you don'
t like is really fucking stupid.

VinFTW

The Order? Only one I disagree with. But great list nonetheless.

My personal list isn't too much different. In fact, it's almost spot on. Missing H5 for me.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

People seem pissed that others are looking forward to the game. Almost every post disagreeing with any game being on this list is specifically The Order and they're all dismissive posts.

People love Uncharted and that showing at PSX was impressive.

The game's evolution was handled nicely. It blended the gameplay option of TLOUs with Uncharted's combat pretty well. It also added more options to tackle a situation. You can take alternate pathways, avoid fights in general, use stealth, and more movement options as well. The A.I seems to be more like a blend of Uncharted's and TLOUs. It leans towards TLOUs when it comes to stealth and how they actively try to search for the player.

As a person who always play Uncharted on Crushing mode, I know I'll enjoy the changes in gameplay.

Crayolan

Splatoon just barely missing Top 10, damnit gaf!

Rest of the list looks to be about what I expected except for 9 and 10.

Uncharted 4 at the top spot
The Order in the top ten
Yakuza 5 just managing to creep in to the top 20

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

I'm happy with those results. Sterling work Shinobi, it can't be easy counting up all those votes and compiling the list, so good on you.

Gurish

Have to admit I'm surprised as well about The Order's high ranking, visuals and art style are that important to some?

Also, Batman should've been higher.

Still, a good list overall, can't wait for U4 as well.

If they do another one at E3 then ND are fucking unstoppable this year. But, for some reason my gut tells me this game is getting delayed to Q1 2015.

My gut feeling says otherwise. Uncharted the series always launched around the Holiday season. It is also the biggest franchise Sony has other than Gran Turismo. Sony will miss out big time if it doesn't release during the holiday season.

Top Bottom