• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoPSO |OT| Unofficial GAF Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Server

Was super excited to find this thread, as I haven't played PSO in years.

Then I was scared, as I've been addicted to PSO on the DC, and then again on the GC, and then again on SCHTHACK.

Now I'm depressed because it looks like the community died.

Now I'm depressed because it looks like the community died.

I dunno how many people are still playing, but I'm typically playing on the weekends around this time. I'm taking a break right now though, till around Feb. It's usually pretty much dead around that time though so yeah.

I'd be up to play sometime though if you wanted to start up a new character or something.

I dunno how many people are still playing, but I'm typically playing on the weekends around this time. I'm taking a break right now though, till around Feb. It's usually pretty much dead around that time though so yeah.

I'd be up to play sometime though if you wanted to start up a new character or something.

I'd definitely be up for starting up in February. I'll get registered and get the client set up before too much longer here.

zeioIIDX

Can't seem to play :/ It says "looking for critical update" and it just does nothing no matter how long I wait. Other people have had luck disabling firewall or antivirus programs or running as admin but none of that is helping me. Even looking on the schtack tech support forum doesn't turn up anything and if I make a new topic about it, who knows how long it'll take for me to get an answer?

Edit: nevermind, guess I'm going with Ephinea.

Pez

I just tried booting up PSO BB and it didn't work for me either. =(

Do we know what state this is in at the moment?

Top Bottom