• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Capcom Wii Games? Bionics, Mega Man, Zack and Wiki 2

CaVaYeRo

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
Errr...because basically, all this stuff below is either not announced or unknown (like SF4 platforms). ALL this stuff below. Isn't it a bit too much?

Wii-Games:
Bionics
Devil Kings 3
Mega Man Scramble Battle
Moto GP 08
Zack & Wiki 2

DS-Games:
Ghost & Spy
Horror Adventure

X-Box 360:
Black Cloud
Moto GP 08
Street Fighter 4

PS3:
Lost Planet Colonies
Moto GP 08
Street Fighter 4

yeah, but you know some of them are pretty obvious. On the other hand, that's why I talk about his previous accuracy.

Maybe Cube itself could speak a little more about that list. If he thinks it's as accurate as previous ones.

Shiggy

Jaded Alyx said:
CubeRevolution is the guy who created this thread. In the past he's been right about Bully and Table Tennis for the Wii, amongst other things.

It's not really CubeRevolution who is the source - as far as I understood. The information is from retailer lists which also included games like 'Yoshi Kart' in the past. They also include games like Jump Superstars and Jam With The Band since last year though the retailers have to push the releasedate always back as these titles aren't planned for a release in Europe. Furthermore, the releasedate of Zack&Wiki was false. Therefore you shouldn't always believe these lists. Of course it's not CubeRevolution's fault if these information he provided is wrong.

CubeRevolution made a thread about it: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173573

I don't understand why such titles appear in these lists for years although there's no release planned.

KingJ2002

"Lost Planet Colonies"

no 360 release?

"Mega Man Battle Scramble"

not the mega man i was hoping for... but it will do for now.

Zeed

Banned
Icarus said:
I still don't understand the source here or why we should believe it. What country is it even from?
The source is the OP and he apparently has never been wrong about stuff like this.

But there's always a first time for everything.

Dascu

Bluemercury said:
For your own good, it'd be best to step out of this topic. Street Fighter 4 Wii isn't going to happen anytime soon, and it's pointless to argue about it.

Shiggy

Zeed said:
The source is the OP and he apparently has never been wrong about stuff like this.

But there's always a first time for everything.

He already said it's from retailer lists and those aren't always true as seen in my last post.

Dascu said:
For your own good, it'd be best to step out of this topic. Street Fighter 4 Wii isn't going to happen anytime soon, and it's pointless to argue about it.

Considering that Capcom usually ports everything i dont really understand the last posts here, its like im calling for the anti-crist or something....

sphinx

the piano man
I think it really is time for Wii owners to pick a goddamn HD console of their choice and buy one.

this generaton is PS3/WII or 360/WII, its the way it's going to be. Why haven't you people realize that, is beyond me.

with time, it gets annoying when nintendo fans ask for a Wii redention of anything announced. Sometimes it's not going to happen. For such cases, you guys have to have a HD console!

o.k?

ethelred

sphinx said:
I think it really is time for Wii owners to pick a goddamn HD console of their choice and buy one.

this generaton is PS3/WII or 360/WII, its the way it's going to be. Why haven't you people realize that, is beyond me.

with time, it gets annoying when nintendo fans ask for a Wii redention of anything announced. Sometimes it's not going to happen. For such cases, you guys have to have a HD console!

o.k?

Poor people are the source of 75% of the whining and sobbing that plagues video game message boards. People need to go get a fucking job.

sphinx said:

o.k?

Do you even come frequently to this forum?Search for monster hunter 3 in the forum and get in the biggest thread you find.....

trejo

sphinx said:

o.k?

True, but it also works the other way around as it's annoying when someone starts whining about X game needing to be on an HD console. So I say why don't we all shut up about it and just get along? :)

ethelred said:
Poor people are the source of 75% of the whining and sobbing that plagues video game message boards. People need to go get a fucking job.

Kutaragi, is that you?

sphinx

the piano man
ethelred said:

or save money every month for 3 months? something has to work. It can't be that hard to buy a freaking console if you want it.

what I think is that people want all games on one console for the convenience, but that's not going to happen this gen. It is a VERY inconvenient generation, your 360/PS3 AAA games will NOT appear on Wii and viceversa.

there's no " PS2: King of consoles, recepient of all games and franchises " this generation, there just ISN´T, people have to understand sooner or later. don't they?

Bluemercury said:
Do you even come frequently to this forum?Search for monster hunter 3 in the forum and get in the biggest thread you find.....

yeah. and what's the point? that doesn't change the fact this is a High definition/New generation and people don't want to admit it or embrace it.

sphinx

the piano man
trejo said:
True, but it also works the other way around as it's annoying when someone starts whining about X game needing to be on an HD console. So I say why don't we all shut up about it and just get along? :)

if an improtant, 3rd party game is primarly believed to be a wii exclusive and I see morons not being able to get over it and start hoping/begging/crying for a PS3/360 version, you bet I'll go there and tell them to buy a fucking wii. You want a game? buy the freaking console. Is like 1 + 1 = 2.

Vagabundo

sphinx said:

o.k?

You forgot the PC.

Anyway all the Wii owners will get a HD console once all the HD owners get a Wii. Doing without a Wii this gen is like doing without a PS2 last gen...

Usually the HD elitists would have a strong argument here, but what exactly have we seen from SFIV that would suggest that it would be held back or have to be scaled down for the Wii?

Saint Gregory said:
Usually the HD elitists would have a strong argument here, but what exactly have we seen from SFIV that would suggest that it would be held back or have to be scaled down for the Wii?
Boobage physics, or in Ryu's case, boner physics and in Ken's case, proper O-face rendering.

Hello guys - all games i have listed are on a Retailer-list - Capcom has not yet announced any game from the list officially. But they are very likely true.

For those guys who asked for Devil May Cry 4 - 08.02.2008.

ethelred said:

That's interesting, because most of the whining in this thread is coming from you and sphinx. Do you guys happen to be poor people?

ethelred

BlackTyrano said:
That's interesting, because most of the whining in this thread is coming from you and sphinx. Do you guys happen to be poor people?

Not at all. I'm merely expressing my viewpoint that games made for the PS3 or 360 should stay on the PS3 or 360 and developers should stop downporting/gimping/waggle-mangling every game they make for a Wii release when it's not appropriate. People usually ask for this because they don't have the money to get one of the machines these games are designed for.

CubeRevolution said:
Hello guys - all games i have listed are on a Retailer-list - Capcom has not yet announced any game from the list officially. But they are very likely true.

For those guys who asked for Devil May Cry 4 - 08.02.2008.

Is that date in European format? If so that bodes well for the game being on time.

ethelred said:
Not at all. I'm merely expressing my viewpoint that games made for the PS3 or 360 should stay on the PS3 or 360 and developers should stop downporting/gimping/waggle-mangling every game they make for a Wii release when it's not appropriate. People usually ask for this because they don't have the money to get one of the machines these games are designed for.

Yup, but all your and sphinx's whining about people asking for wii ports came from an offhand joke. You're being a little oversensitive aren't you? In my experience the people loudly offended by people asking for Wii ports at least outnumber the people doing the asking, making them a larger annoyance overall.

jarrod

Banned
ethelred said:
Well, what about games made for Type-X?

Shiggy

goldenpp72 said:
Lost planet colonies only for ps3?

It's also on Xbox 360, it was already rated by German USK in last November. That means they have played the full version of the game.

Saint Gregory said:
I was under the impression that it's the rumored port of Lost Planet for the PS3 with added content.

No, that one was also rated by the USK so it's a different game.

yurinka

Saint Gregory said:
I was under the impression that it's the rumored port of Lost Planet for the PS3 with added content.
Not rumored, the PS3 port with added content (all the X360/PC DLC content, like Megaman or the Dead Rising guy half naked as playable characters) is oficially confirmed.
The name of the port is Lost Planet.
Capcom trademarked Lost Planet Colonies as a (as I remember) Xbox360 action game.

BTW, this DMC4 release date was already announced, but (as I remember) not oficially.

Thanks for clearing that up guys, I never knew that Lost Planet PS3 was officially announced. It's nice to see that new games based in that universe are already coming out. Capcom has really stepped up their next-gen game production, especially on the new IP front.

I'm confused by Moto GP 08 by Capcom. Namco has been making the PS2 versions, and THQ has been publishing the Xbox and 360 versions. Did something happen with the license? Does this mean no more Moto GP from Climax?

kbear

Vagabundo said:
You forgot the PC.

Anyway all the Wii owners will get a HD console once all the HD owners get a Wii. Doing without a Wii this gen is like doing without a PS2 last gen...
That's not true at all. Wii does absolutely nothing for me. The only game on it I have an interest in playing is Mario Galaxy. Other than that, I don't see anything even in 2008. The waggle factor + low tech + the type of games on it makes the system totally unappealing to me and I know for a fact, quite a few other people. An HD console + a new PC sometime next year is all I'll ever need this gen, and a PSP!

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
kbear said:
That's not true at all. Wii does absolutely nothing for me. The only game on it I have an interest in playing is Mario Galaxy. Other than that, I don't see anything even in 2008. The waggle factor + low tech + the type of games on it makes the system totally unappealing to me and I know for a fact, quite a few other people. An HD console + a new PC sometime next year is all I'll ever need this gen, and a PSP!

If you don't buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you're part of the problem.

Top Bottom