• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New discounts on euro PSN starting today

Yasawas

Did they ever patch that save game wiping bug in N++?

I've been waiting on that and Axiom Verge coming down for ages then they choose this fucking week to put them on sale. Ugh.

TVexperto

IIRC, once you buy the PS3 version of premium, it simply unlocks the PS4 version to be "bought" on the PS/BF store for nothing. After that, you are able to download each of the expansions separately.

Thanks! Going to try it, wish me luck!

pager99

N++ at 12€ is a must-buy, and at 5€ Flame Over is really tempting, too, but how in the fuck is it not PS4/Vita cross-buy? o_O

And everybody must purchase Axiom Verge NOW, at that price it's a fucking steal.
Yep I second you n++ is worth your moneys

SteHitch

Neo Member
I'm positive that if you buy the PS3 version of premium it applies to PS4 as well. Could've swore that's what I did a while back and ended up getting it for about £12 or something.

I did the same at the time and had no problems, my brother too. I had the game on disc and just bought the premium add-on mind. Not sure it will worth if it's the whole thing.

shmoglish

Btw, is Natural Doctrine worth it?

I sold my vitacopy after a week. I don`t think it is a bad game, but it is really hard (even in the first 5 fights making a wrong turn in the beginning and the enemy can kill a member. Problem is 1 dead member=game over. Even on easy). Can`t say anything about how deep the rest of the game is, sorry.

Sakujou

Banned
the listing is absolutely aweful...
i cant read jackshit.

does anyone know if axiom verge will be crossbuy? i dont want to buy a game which wont turn out to be a cross buy title.
other than that olliolli2,hotline miami 2 and la mulana still havent shown up for a decent sales price.
5€ thats my price for each.

i would buy axiom instantly but because of the lack of info i will wait.

daxy

Hope nobody bought Atelier Rorona Plus yesterday, because it was not priced correctly and got a deeper discount today :U

Keen to try Axiom Verge and N++, but they're both games I'd much rather play on Vita.

I know Axiom is getting a port, but I'll wait until it comes out before I think about buying.

Will get Lunar though.

VLiberty

Bought OlliOlli 1 and Phantom Breaker Battle Grounds :)

you-chose-mentors-online-wisely.jpg

the listing is absolutely aweful...
i cant read jackshit.

does anyone know if axiom verge will be crossbuy? i dont want to buy a game which wont turn out to be a cross buy title.
other than that olliolli2,hotline miami 2 and la mulana still havent shown up for a decent sales price.
5€ thats my price for each.

i would buy axiom instantly but because of the lack of info i will wait.

Yes AV is cross buy. Hotline Miami 2 was 5€ a month ago or so

shmoglish

Axiom Verge as a cross buy title is sure a good title. But I could imagine it will be on Plus when the Vitaversion comes...

IbukiLordSA

I picked up Toukiden Kiwami, at 50% off it was too cheap to pass up on.

Really wanted to get Phantom Breaker Battle Grounds but for some reason this seems to be the only game that did not have it's discount pull over to my local store. LAME!!!!

Matush

How was AC Rogue? I was waiting for Ubi to do port for PS4 but there is still nothing. Is it worth 15€, what's the prerformance on PS3?

Famassu

Öyh for faks seik. Guilty Gear Xrd is once again on sale when I don't have that much money to spare until the sale ends. -_-

cyba89

Anyone, sell N++ to me. I got the credit to buy it but I suddenly got cold feet for no reason.

It's the best 2D platformer on PS4 with almost infinite amount of content. There are tons of secrets and the whole game is without any load times (aside from startup), so you can always start another level instantly.
The menus, style and soundtrack of the game are generally super-slick.
There will be an update in the future that will almost double the amount of content. This game won't be on sale often and the base price will probably increase when the big content update comes out (when plans have not changed since release).

If you are into 2D platformers/loved the first two N-games there is little reason not to buy this, especially at that price.

Well, there is one catch, sadly. The game currently has a save wiping bug. In my roughly fourty hours of playtime I haven't encountered it myself, but I suggest to backup the savegame on the PS+ cloud/on a USB device every once in a while.

This game won't be on sale often and the base price will probably increase when the big content update comes out (when plans have not changed since release).

Those plans have changed actually

http://www.metanetsoftware.com/blog/2015/moving-forward

Finally, at launch we announced that we would not be putting N++ on sale. While we had intended to push back firmly against the race to the bottom (following Dan Adelman’s fearless example: http://gamasutra.com/blogs/DanAdelman/20150227/237639/On_Indie_Game_Pricing.php), it seems that the only tangible result of our decision has been to alienate a sizable portion of the audience. We really want as many people to play N++ as possible, and as a result we have decided we will be participating in a couple of promotional discounts in the future after all, to hopefully encourage more people to give N++ a try. Again, stay tuned as we will announce any news on twitter (https://twitter.com/metanetsoftware) as soon as we have it.
We’re hoping to see N++ as a PS+ monthly game at some point, but currently the Sony Store team hasn’t approached us about it; their tastes and strategies change, so we’re hoping that eventually it will make sense for them to offer us a PS+ deal — maybe later once the game has been out for a while :)

The game is great and totally worth the price though

Intel_89

It's the best 2D platformer on PS4 with almost infinite amount of content. There are tons of secrets and the whole game is without any load times (aside from startup), so you can always start another level instantly.
The menus, style and soundtrack of the game are generally super-slick.
There will be an update in the future that will almost double the amount of content. This game won't be on sale often and the base price will probably increase when the big content update comes out (when plans have not changed since release).

If you are into 2D platformers/loved the first two N-games there is little reason not to buy this, especially at that price.

Well, there is one catch, sadly. The game currently has a save wiping bug. In my roughly fourty hours of playtime I haven't encountered it myself, but I suggest to backup the savegame on the PS+ cloud/on a USB device every once in a while.

Thanks, I did like N+ on the DS but that was on an handheld which felt like a perfect fit, are there any details of the big update you mentioned?

EDIT:

We’re hoping to see N++ as a PS+ monthly game at some point, but currently the Sony Store team hasn’t approached us about it; their tastes and strategies change, so we’re hoping that eventually it will make sense for them to offer us a PS+ deal — maybe later once the game has been out for a while :)

I might wait then, thanks for the heads up.

notaskwid

Ended up buying Atelier Meruru plus for vita. Performance is really rough, but so far I think it's really good and addicting.

Intel_89

Time to make a portuguese account 8).

30% is insane, hope we get something like this in germany :/

Let me know if it says that it's been used because I might've put up the wrong code, I have 2 or 3 more to hand out to people, they expire in 11 hours.

Intel_89

Would gladly accept one of those, my main account is portuguese.

I'll send you one whenever I have the chance.

EDIT: Sent.

Just FYI, if it's the lisbon games week one I think it expires tomorrow at 00:00.

Oh wait you're right, I'm all over the place today. Kicking myself for this fact since there'll be new discounts tomorrow and I just spent the code today, now I'm really hopinh that ASTEBREED won't go on sale tomorrow.

IMBored

Oh wait you're right, I'm all over the place today. Kicking myself for this fact since there'll be new discounts tomorrow and I just spent the code today, now I'm really hopinh that ASTEBREED won't go on sale tomorrow.

Yeah, I ended up giving mine to a friend because I forgot that. I even forgot that shadows of mordor is discounted right now, but I don't know if it lasts till tomorrow.

kiguel182

I'll send you one whenever I have the chance.

EDIT: Sent.

Do you still have a 30 per cent code?

Top Bottom