• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Far Cry 4 Gameplay Shows Elephant Riding, New Weapons and More

SJRB

Gold Member
Holy crap the enemies climb on buildings now, that's crazy. Also, the elephant is amazing.

Can't wait for this one, really cool so far.

Tizoc

Will this game have EXP bars simply for the sake of EXP bars? Like learning to cook a grenade requires you to be Level 5 or some silly shit?

ubi should make an Ong Bak game

9CkYWeW.jpg

2M9sXfj.gif

AU Tiger

I'm ok with a farcry 3 mechanics copy/paste. The stealth vs action mechanics were really well implemented and the AI reacted quite well.

I'm still curious how large of a world it will be compared to FC3 and if I will stop playing 2/3 through the game this time :|

Orayn

Will this game have EXP bars simply for the sake of EXP bars? Like learning to cook a grenade requires you to be Level 5 or some silly shit?

Would be nice if they went for quality over quantity with the skill trees. FC3 had way too many basic abilities and passive bonuses, too few interesting choices that actually changed how I played.

Tohsaka

Looks like a better Far Cry 3, which is enough for me. This one will have the added benefit of actually running well on consoles, which is nice.

Basketball

Man your health goes down really fast when shot. I'm.guessing the game will be more fun in the lower difficulties like just cause 2

Top Bottom