• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Fragile (Wii) characters and screens!

D-Pad

Arde5643 said:
Pics please.

I kid, I don't want it at all

You'll have to take my word for it. I have sexy hands; People kill to suck on my knuckles.

Edit- Wait... I thought we were waiting for someone to post a video of the game or something. Man. :(

Arde5643 said:
Pointless thread bump makes Gaffers sad.

Not for me, I actually missed a couple bumps.

I much as I like the original style I think the current cel-art style is really beautiful. It'll probably allow them to do more with the environments with this style too. I will miss that awesome rim lighting though :(

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Saint Gregory said:
Not for me, I actually missed a couple bumps.

I much as I like the original style I think the current cel-art style is really beautiful. It'll probably allow them to do more with the environments with this style too. I will miss that awesome rim lighting though :(
well, i think the lighting beforehand isn't quite as good as it is now anyway. have you ever seen a flashlight beam look like that? no, now it's much better. yes, the hard lighting looked more distinct, but this is still pretty good too. can't wait until footage pops up.

doomed1 said:
well, i think the lighting beforehand isn't quite as good as it is now anyway. have you ever seen a flashlight beam look like that? no, now it's much better. yes, the hard lighting looked more distinct, but this is still pretty good too. can't wait until footage pops up.
Yeah, this is what we need. Screen shots dont really mean anything anymore aside from just giving you a general idea of how it looks. Videos are really what i mostly care about, as they give an infinitely more accurate telling of how it looks.

Cosmozone

Oooh... It's wallpaper time at the developer blog.

34ru3gl.jpg

Wallpaper version

And after watching that new trailer... damn, that red-coloured steel structure looks awesome in motion. When I saw a screenshot of it, I thought to myself that the Wii wouldn't be able to actually render this complex thing. You know, this one:
x6crk8.jpg

Top Bottom