• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Game + is coming to Robocop: Rogue City

Draugoth

Gold Member
Update:
New game plus update available now on PC

https://www.ign.com/articles/robocop-rogue-city-gets-new-game-plus

Here are the RoboCop: Rogue City update’s patch notes:​

• Added a New Game Plus mode
  • Added a new difficulty: "There Will be Trouble"
  • Added a new unlockable Golden Auto-9 skin, available once NG+ is available
  • Added more Auto-9 Chips and Boards
  • Fixed the shooting mode not properly resetting when exiting interiors
  • Fixed RoboCop's right hand disappearing when grabbing a human enemy while unaliving them
  • Fixed the Stolen Vehicle investigation being skipped if Ben immediately opened the locker

Many citizens have been asking about a New Game + for RoboCop: Rogue City. We've heard you. So stay tuned for more information on this topic in the weeks to come.Until then: Stay out of trouble

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
Not necessarily. It just clogs up the front page when it couldve just been tossed into the OT. Plenty wouldve seen it. It wouldve gotten around. But I get that Draugoth needs to see his dozen or so threads on the front page on a daily basis.

There's a lot of stuff i dont post because there's no point for.

But not everyone uses the OTs so stuff like this is worth a thread.

NewYork214

I'll gladly go back. Was so disappointed with how little perk points you get. Probably watch the movies this time.

Duchess

New Game+ can be great if done right.

Kena's New Game+ introduced some new enemies, different enemies during fixed encounters, and the bosses got some new phases and abilities. It made going through the game again a lot of fun.

Senua

Not necessarily. It just clogs up the front page when it couldve just been tossed into the OT. Plenty wouldve seen it. It wouldve gotten around. But I get that Draugoth needs to see his dozen or so threads on the front page on a daily basis.
Oh understood Mr mod...hey wait a second!

xrnzaaas

Not sure how this will work for Robocop. The game's length is close to perfect and replaying the same stuff would start to become tiring. Plus Robocop was really op in the second part of the game so they would have to introduce new powerful enemies and not just make the old ones artificially stronger.

MAX PAYMENT

Considering that the front page of NEOGAF is usually clogged with inflammatory threads about CEOs, consoles wars, etc. I'd say this thread is not only worth being made, but a breath of fresh air.

New game plus update available now on PC

https://www.ign.com/articles/robocop-rogue-city-gets-new-game-plus

Here are the RoboCop: Rogue City update’s patch notes:​

• Added a New Game Plus mode
  • Added a new difficulty: "There Will be Trouble"
  • Added a new unlockable Golden Auto-9 skin, available once NG+ is available
  • Added more Auto-9 Chips and Boards
  • Fixed the shooting mode not properly resetting when exiting interiors
  • Fixed RoboCop's right hand disappearing when grabbing a human enemy while unaliving them
  • Fixed the Stolen Vehicle investigation being skipped if Ben immediately opened the locker

Last edited:

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
That 70S Show Oops GIF by Laff

New news, new thread, right?
Thank you, I would of not known if in some old mega thread. New news new thread. No one forcing anyone to click on it

Game is amazing and will try this out. Hoping we get more games, sequels or other 1970-90s action flick games.

Top Bottom