• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New God of War 3 trailer

For this game we decided to try and blend in the cinematic sequences with the in-game sequences,so all models and assets are used for cinematics and for in-game. The Kratos that you will control will be the same you see in extreme close ups, no smoke and mirrors, no model switching. There is no CG cutscenes like the ones in previous GOW games. What you see in cinematics is what you get in-game, no difference.

http://elanimador.blogspot.com/2010/02/gow-3-trailer.html

2q358oh.png

2eq9ufc.png

15ocylz.png

9k6t51.png

1h4adf.png

mls8dw.png

25s4yv7.png

2rztovm.png

2pplp9l.png

2nkjrev.png

2lu41gl.png

2e1rk3c.png

720p/1080p version of the trailer at the official site

http://www.godofwar.com/Index/#Videos

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
so... battle large enemies while riding larger enemies = quick time or actual gameplay?

Cruzader

Banned
xir said:
so... battle large enemies while riding larger enemies = quick time or actual gameplay?
Im thinking the fact that you fight on top on the Titans flew right over your head right? Gameplay for sure.

Also.....FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Thought the first part with the chains was dumb, but when they started showing gameplay...holy fucking shit...looks insanely epic

Yeah, the leviathan is just so... wow. And, then it's on Gaia, and you are upside down. I need to play this game like now! OMFG March is like next month. YAY!

Trailer was ok. Didn't give away too much but did make me feel better. The voice on it is filled with rage too much. Seriously Kratos, calm down.

Cruzader

Banned
Dr Bad Dude PHD said:
It better be, haven't the gaming press been blowing there load over this for weeks?
So you saying the press saw that 1 minute clip we just saw? Please stop acting dumb. They had like 10+ minutes worth of new gameplay/content we havent seen.

darkwing

Cruzader said:
So you saying the press saw that 1 minute clip we just saw? Please stop acting dumb. They had like 10+ minutes worth of new gameplay/content we havent seen.

i want to see those ;_;

Top Bottom