• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GTA V screenshots

milanbaros

Member?
Is this the current gen's swansong?

Would love a 1080p no slowdown with all downloadable content on the new consoles next year though.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
WEEEEEEE

XXdUt7A.jpg

Coolwhip

Banned
So will the game look 1:1 like this on your tv? Or are these still bullshots? (not that they look very good or anything)

I think any of the shots with the character close ups or background blurring are bullshotted, the other ones like the top image with the chase and police chopper isn't.

About eight more days before the FedEx/UPS guy drops off my SE... Would've went with the regular version for a midnight launch but decided that paying only $5 more than what going to a midnight launch would've cost me was worth waiting for.

Hope he actually shows up before noon but it's usually between 11AM to 1PM for UPS, FedEx is usually similar.

shandy706

I wish Turn 10 would do this so that I don't hurt so much. :(

Looking forward to playing GTA V. I hope the PC version isn't too far off.

Man I'm gonna literally cry of joy when this game comes out next week lol. And SP aside, online looks absolutely fantastic as well. Game of the era!

Dennis

Banned
I hate Trevor so fucking much already. His face just piss me off.

I am guessing that is their intention with him.

Image quality too good for it to not at the very least being down sampled. I refuse to believe they did this on current consoles.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Looking good. Thanks to a good friend I will be getting this day 1.

I actually think that locking off MP for a couple of weeks will benefit the game since people will get to enjoy the SP more. When the online goes up we will have ideas and areas we want to explore together so this should be fun.

dex3108

Heavy use of AA is just too obvious, they are probably taken from in engine editor with custom graphic settings.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
without stupid watermark.

748624201.jpg

looks like the same scene.

GTAV_Trevor_0000048748-jpg_zps89b4ceec.png

OT coming tonight right? Once Buckethead puts it up, then this will be real, GTAV will only be a week away

I sure hope so.. No confirmation though.

That seems too shitty of a thing for R* to do. This close to release, put out screens that have entire effects that aren't in the final game.

The first 2 trailers had motion blur and the rest didn't. Now we get our first screens to include motion blur.

Top Bottom