• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Huh. Artdink. I wonder if that Lunatic Dawn translation project is still going on. Some of the games got released on Steam in Japanese a while ago.

Yeah and A-Train 3D on 3DS finally came out after years since it was announced, and Natsume did localize it (digital-only though).

They also did Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z a couple of years back. So yeah they're still doing work here and there.

61Ig0jzMZcL._SL1000_.jpg
6182Izx48hL._SL1000_.jpg

wait, hold the phone...

Azure Striker Gunvolt is gonna support Amiibo?

Which one specifically? The Shovel Knight one (he guests in part 2), or are we getting our second third party Amiibo for this game particular?

Luigi87

wait, hold the phone...

Which one specifically? The Shovel Knight one (he guests in part 2), or are we getting our second third party Amiibo for this game particular?

Hm, wonder what amiibo.
I'm also amused that GV and Copen are in the background, lol

TheMoon

wait, hold the phone...

They're not gonna do a Gunvolt amiibo. Don't be ridiculous. :D Nobody knows who that even is.^^

Owners of the Shovel Knight amiibo will have this surprise challenge awaiting them in Gunvolt 2! Scan your Shovel Knight amiibo, select either Copen or Gunvolt, and just try to defeat Shovel Knight! It’s a pretty fun, action-packed fight, and might push your skills to their limits…we hope all Shovel Knight amiibo owners will give it a shot!
http://yachtclubgames.com/2016/07/a-shocking-surprise-shovel-knight-appears-in-gunvolt-2/

wait, hold the phone...

I just hope they won't sell just the amiibo bundle as they did with Shovel Knight...

anyway I'm planning to buy the combo pack

Ephidel

You think?
I really do dig the pink one, I think it stands out a bit more. Then again, what I like is all the dilapidated buildings in the background. My ideal cover would have the buildings or the tower looking all creepy and foreboding and leave off all the characters ^^;

Shizuka

They're using the very first art that was used to reveal the game. That's my biggest issue with it, you can't get more uninspired than that.

Top Bottom